Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shiny, Spicy and Maybe Crazy

Shrugging his shoulders he took another hit from the flask. "But it's fun if when we can." He hardly expected that to be the solution, but punching his way through things was what he was best at, so might as well try that angle first. Every other idea can only be better.

"'ello peach." He nodded his head toward Alienor. "I like that one song, Blue Harvest. Great stuff."

Now that they were settled in the ideas were starting to pass about. Molly tossed out a decent idea, but it needed a little fleshing out. "Maybe the rest of us could pose as her entourage, or stalking paparazzi, and slip away when they aren't looking?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Jenny
    “Bodyguards, perhaps,” Arriana offered as she reclined further into her chair, embodying the Cathar ability to look both languid and alert in the same paradoxical pose.

“I'm hardly the celebrity you are,” she added, inclining her head to Alienor, “But the local garrison knows me. I have some... friends who may be able to see that the right eyes are looking in the wrong direction at the right time.”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    "Hey, getting invited to perform allows me to scout many places, making it easier to pillage them, or their owner's ships." Alienor replied with a devilish grin before taking another sip from her drink. Truth was that she rarely sang in her music, but it seemed that the few times she did, boom there was a galactic hit. She'd have to consider including more sung tunes in the future.

She smiled to Xel. "Why thank you!" Blue Harvest had been heavily remixed and spread out much more than she had expected but she wasn't going to complain one bit about that.

"All good about using celebrity to look into that ship. I have the reputation to like fancy and sometimes surprising things. Someone posing as a paparazzi can work well. I could pretend to cause a scene and the profession knows I beat their butts if they annoy me." She had done it before. "So running for your life makes the perfect excuse to slip away."

She then looked at Arriana. "Bodyguards might not be the best angle as I rarely have them. Anyone who might be familiar with me would find it suspicious. And any way you can make the local garrison look the other way when we need it would be welcome."

Alienor winked to Molly. "So what role do you want, darling? Fashion designer? Or would you rather disguise and play paparrazi? Frankly, you guys know this place better than I do. So I'm happy to follow lead." That proved how much she valued and trusted Molly because she wasn't the kind to easily be in follower position.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Molly took her glass and sat on the floor, just in front of Arri's chair, her back leaned up against it beside the Cathar's legs. From there she could reach the wine bottle for quick refills, which she helped herself to without a second thought.

Grinning at Ali's creative uses for her fame, Molly lifted her glass to that. It was a very shiny foil for the lady pirate. "Yeah, she'd kick my ass in a heart beat.", Molly commented about Alienor's fighting skills. Molly Black was a lover not a fighter. Alienor on the other hand would have made a damn good Enforcer, despite her lack of brutish appearance. That was what they had Xel for though..

"I can alter my appearance. Trust me, they won't know it's me. I'll accompany you as a consultant of some sort..?", she offered. "Arri can get the distraction we need."

"Xel... how do you feel about blasting your way out.. once you're in my ship? I can live with that. Laser cannon. Blaster cannon. Missile launchers. Sorsha wanted me to be prepared for anything, so go wild. In fact!!!" Molly sipped her wine excitedly, feeling the flush of heist planning and alcohol catch up with her. "You should totally take me hostage. It'll go with my cover."

"Aye, I would like that. Much easier to blow your way out than in. They never expect it."

It was not in his usual playbook. He was employed by Black Sun to do two things; look intimidating and beat the shit out of people. He was not paid for his abilities to fly a ship or operate the gunner's station, but rather for his ability to stand imposingly in a door frame or lurk for hours in an alley waiting for his target to stumble out of the bar so he could shake him down for what he owed. And failing that, beating him mercilessly within an inch of his life. Torture? Yep. Threatening loved ones? Of course. Tying them down and tickling them till they wee? Sometimes it's the only way. Infinite possibilities to influence someone to settle their debts and tabs.

This is a great opportunity to do something outside the ordinary.

"I don't know how to fly your rig. Taking you hostage will fix that problems. 'sides, I've always wanted to tie you up."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Sitting next to Arri was a lot like sitting next to a cat, one that had been sitting in a sunny window somewhere basking a while. The Cathar exuded some kind of sense of coziness when she was relaxed, it made Molly scoot closer and snuggle up to the side of her leg. Or it might just have been the wine, she was a few glasses in..

With a giggle at the enforcer, Molly raised her glass."What a coincidence! 'Get tied up by Xel-Naga!' is on my bucket list! We should just tick it off the list now."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    A lazy smile stretched onto Arriana's lips as Molly nestled up against her. With her glass in one hand, she settled the other on the other woman's head, fingertips sifting through her dark hair and scratching her scalp.

"Ve have the bones of a plan. How soon do ve begin to put the meat on them?"
    Last edited by Arriana Rezner; Jul 21st, 2016 at 11:06:04 AM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Alienor chuckled before taking another long sip of her wine. The company was good and despite the difficult situation, she was having a great time coming up with some evil plan to get Molly's ship back. This was her kind of stuff.

When her friend suggested she could play consultant, she gave it some thought. "You could be my new image consultant. I could be crazy enough to get a new one. I've not had one in a few months, so timing would be right." Truth was she just kept her agent for practical reasons, but other than that, she liked to do things on her own, despite having trying to do things the "regular" way on a few occasions.

She laughed at Xel suggesting to tie Molly up. "Oh that sounds promising.... I'll have a first row seat, uh?"

Glancing at Arriana, she considered the Cathar's question, knowing it was up to Molly to make the call. "Ready whenever."

"We should have ticked it off a long time ago." He chuckled loudly, his face peeling make into a rare mask of mirth. It quickly faded when he remembered Arriana was in the room. Molly was one of those very few people he felt comfortable with enough to drop all the masculine bullshit and tough guy act and enjoy the moment. It wasn't an image he wanted to cultivate within the organization. Black Sun would eat you alive if they thought for even a moment that you weren't up for the job; and he had a reputation for brutal efficiency that could drop a few pegs if it gets around that he's laughing and smiling at a wine social.

"I have a few clients that need their feathers ruffled, but I can reschedule that to later in the week. Consider my calendar open.

Should I wear a fake mustache? Maybe a wig?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Peeking up at Arriana, Molly answered with a thoughtful expression, clearly still putting it all together in her mind. "Soon, I think. You have no idea how much I miss my clothes."

"And that's perfect Al!"

Al?
    When had Alienor been shortened to just Al? Whatever. Roll with it.

"So you're going to suddenly be in the market for a luxury yacht at a discount. Which the impound just so happens to have.. Your consultant will of course have to demand an extreme discount considering how long it's been out of service, and what with all the personal effects on board that will have to be cleaned out! Then the main event.. Ropes and all. I like it." Molly approved the whole thing, with a wine flushed face.

"I'm game whenever. Arri, you have the job that requires planning I think, when can you make it happen?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Arri swirled the wine in her glass, watching it, as if there might be some answer to Molly’s question hidden within.

“A few days to find someone open to the idea of being bribed.”

She paused to take a drink.

“Maybe two veeks until they’re on the right duty rotation.”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Alienor gave a mildly amused and slightly surprised look when Molly called her Al. That was a new one even after years of friendship and wine talk. She chuckled and refilled her glass as she watched the exchanged. She pondered on all that was coming together. It was good that they were ready to jump into things, because as Arriana said it would take some preparatory work before they could jump in.

"I can stay for a few weeks. I don't have other engagements before a month for now. I'm already booking a few performances while I'm here, and I'm sure that it will help prepare the word that I need a new ship."

It wasn't out of the ordinary for Alienor to stay in a place for a few weeks or months at times for work purposes. Whether word came out she was there as a musician or as a martial art instructors, the other side of her legal work. And using free time to work on more illegal dealings was something she was used to do.

There was a lot of angles, a lot of parties. This whole thing was far more complicated than his usual operation; which mostly focused around pushing people into corners and hitting them with things until they cough up enough credits to satisfy the interest on their gambling debts; and then a few more hits to persuade them to beg for credits from the few family members that were still talking to them. This plan on the other hand was like an onion with layers to peel back to reveal more plans.

And none of those plans involved mobilizing heavy power armor and blasters the size of a baby bantha.

"So let me get this straight. We go in posin' as the crew for the fair peachy lass, start some sort of commotion as a distraction, and then I grab Molly and drag her on board while a few greased tosspots look the other way to buy us enough time to get it powered up and in the air?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Erin
    Molly couldn't help but perk up at the thought of Alienor's performances while in town. If all went according to plan, a fair few of them would be in Port Town, more fun there anyway. And anything involving the two of them had better be that, or they weren't showing. To put in nicely, the whole thing was maybe just a little crazy, but for Molly that usually meant that she was on the right track, so it worked.

Glazy-blue eyes swung toward Xel, while she poured another drink into her glass on the table. When he concluded the summary, she raised the glass. "That's the gist of it."

The possibilities were making her a little giddy, or the alcohol was.. She was so close to getting her ship back she could hear the splash of the pool.

While pondering Xel in a wig, and shaking her head at the image, she turned to peek back at Arri. "So... we're calling it, two weeks, maybe three rotation pending?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12