Thread: walks to his cell in the maximum security prision

Darth Roul

walks to his cell in the maximum security prision

::as he walks with four guards around him he wonders why he did what he did. Thinking of the mistakes he made. Betraying his closest friends::

Lord Dagger

Re: walks to his cell in the maximum security prision

Dagger stands watching the procession, he stands motionless, his hair and cloak flapping gently in the brease, finally he sighs, holding no animosity to Roul but wanting to make sure he learns his lesson. With one final sigh Dagger turns and walks away

Lord Dagger

Dagger suddenly stops and goes back, walking along side Roul he turns to the prisoner
    "I know you feel guilt for what you did, and i have to ask why you did it, and if you repent to the council, i'm sure you will be re-instated"

Darth Roul

I did what I did because I was having hard times with leadership. I needed to be on my own for a while. This time has passed.

Lady DeVille

De'Ville walks up beside the pair. "Roul. The council has reached a decision on your fate."

As he looked expectantly at her, she waved the four guards away. "You are to be inistated, and will retain the rank of Master. However, you are not to be in the same position of power as you were. You must work to regain TSO's trust."

Darth Roul

thank you for seeing the voice of reason. Now for total destruction, Just kidding.
    Thank you, you will have no need to not trust me anymore