Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks Left and then Right ...

Artemis Jinn

Re: Looks Left Then Right

*Artemis felt a small flash of anger in her at the mention of the Imperials. However, she did her best to ignore it.*

I've had some...expirence w/ the Imperials too.

Hart Kenobi

"Both of you can go easy with the title and formalities," Hart smiles,"I like to have a much more casual outlook on life. Helps me to get to know people, rather than their masks."

*Observes both of their reactions at their examination of their pasts.*

"I seem to be one of the few here that had a relatively normal upbringing. The majority of the Jedi here have had similar experiences to yours and I'm sure that they will provide a strong support group for both of you. Perhaps find some security in the places where you had doubts and feelings of helplessness."

Navaria Tarkin

The emotion was so strong that Navaria couldn't help but look at Artemis. A pain of guilt rain through her heart ... for her family was quite well known through the reign of Imperial rule. It was a family that she was ashamed of, felt that their sins fell upon her shoulders to try and rectify ... but inside, she still loved them. It was very hard to handle and make sense of.

There was nothing to say to Artemis and since she was ignoring it, Navaria best not say anything.

"I hope so too, Hart."

Artemis Jinn

*Artemis nodded.*

That's what I was hoping for.

OOC: GTG for the night.

Hart Kenobi

*Hart bows to Navaria.*
    "Well, I apologize for taking up so much of your time. I'm sure you have much to think about so I will leave you to get acquainted and rested in your room."

*turns to Artemis and bows again.*
    "Even Jedi need sleep," Hart smiles. "I'll see you later."

Navaria Tarkin

Navaria returns the bow, "Thank you Mas ... Hart. Have a good night."

She turns to Artemis, "And you as well. Take care."

Walking down the hall, she finds the room that Hart gave her the key for and walks inside. The room has just the necessities in it and that served her just find. Removing her outer robe and inner one, Navaria slipped into bed and quickly fell asleep ...

Artemis Jinn

*Artemis yawned as she walked down the hall to her room, realizing how late it was. She fell asleep almost instantly when her head hit the pillow, and for the first time she slept soundly without nightmares about the Empire finding her and taking her back.*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12