Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding a few of our members...

Michael Cline

Re: Regarding a few of our members...

DT you are not to get involved in the RP in any way shape or form. Any post made by you in said RP is going to be ignored if nothing else by me, and will meet with serious consequences. This RP just weny closed and you're not invited.

ReaperFett

dont get mardy now Mike. People were thinking about helping you, but if you are going to be like that, you start seeing people stopping helping

Michael Cline

Sorry I was in a bad mood when I wrote that.

Jedi Rebel X

It looked like it...so now the rp is closed?

Michael Cline

No its not. In fact I misunderstood Vis's intentions. He's not forcing anyone to turn. But he's holding us there until we either turn our characters Sith for real, or someone rescues us. Unfortunatly we have no IC way to get a message to anyone and thus IC there is no logical way you guys can find us. He has Force dampeners around our cells. All transmissions are disabled, and the entire compound is scanwaved.

Nichos Marr

Hold it right there! I might have a plan. Nichos attempted to save Leeloo in the RP that she was actually captured. He was trying to damage Vis's shuttle when 2 TIE Devils were released to distract him. This gave Viscera time to escape into Hyperspace. Would I not be able to track him? Then we'd know his current location...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12