Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: A New Beginning (closed)

Callista Riley

Callista looked at Hart and then to the burrow, "I had a similar feeling back at the academy....but this" She narrowed her eyes at the burrow, "It's more intense"

She took a deep breath and walked towards the burrow with curiosity. Callista wondered what she would find there. Most likely things she did in that past that would come back to haunt her or people that had caused her pain throughout her life.

Kat Kariena

Kat watched scilently as her apprentice entered the dark area. She knew she could do nothing for her except stand here and wait while she went though this test.

Callista Riley

Callista walked into the burrow and felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. The dark side was very present. She opened herself to the force and tried to control her fears.

JediMaster Skywalker

Luke gives his sister a big hug, then turns to Obi.

Thanks Obi- It's good to be back.

Luke turns back to Leia.

I am fine sis, I still do not know exactly who abducted me and for what. I can only imagine that it was some remnant of the empire.

I heard about Dagobah, I am glad to see alot of the people got out.

so...whats our current status

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**Leia looked somewhat puzzled about Luke's news of his abduction, but figured she would discuss this with him later, at a better time.**

Yes..thank the force we had very little tragedies back at Dagobah. Our current status is many of the Jedi have been assigning orders to our forces and following through with them for our defense systems and the progression of the construction of our new temple. Much work has to be done here. When you are ready Luke, you may want to look over some of these plans here.

I realized you just got back from a traumatic situation. Take your time please.

**Leia smiled at her brother**

My dear brother, I do have much to talk to you about, when we get a chance.

**Leia quickly glanced over at Obi and gave him a smile. Obi returned the smile back at Leia and nodded**

We have lost a great deal of time. I want to hear about your ordeal and I have a few things I would like to discuss with you too. But, for now, it is not a good time. We must continue with setting up our new home.

Hart Kenobi

::Hart stood thoughtfully as he watch Callista enter into the darkness. He nodded towards Kat, knowing this was an important event in her padawan's life as a Jedi.::

*He turned to face the site of Avalon. He motioned a NR architect and commanding officer to approach.*

"Shields up, General?"
    "Yes, Jedi Knight."
    "Thank you General. We should start the placement of the ion cannons."
    "How many do you think you need?"
    "At least four. One will face north, one south, one east, and obviously one west. The south, east and west cannons will be located near the base of the temple, but hold off the northern cannon until the temple is constructed. We want it on the top of the pyramid."
    "Yes, Jedi Knight. Anything else?"........

JediBoricua

Half of the new building completed sir.

Warren Azalin

:: Warren walked deeper into the darkness of the tunnel as Leeloo followed closely behind him, it had seemed like they had been walking for hours now. The Jedi walked along the dank tunnel letting only the force guide him to the mysterious presence he felt, after a few more minutes of walking he saw as Leeloo pointed out the ruins ahead. Fearing for the padawans safety he unclipped his second saber from his belt and handed it to her, as she gave him a confused look he explained to her ::

"Leeloo I want you to go back to the others and tell them were I am, since we had an important job they must be wondering where we went. Now I am giving you my saber so you can find your way back to the surface, ok. Remember tell them not to worry I'll be back soon."

:: Warren watched as she ignited the saber and began heading back to the surface, knowing that she was out of the way of any danger he turned his attention back to the ruins she pointed at before and began walking towards them. Slowly he walked through the hole that the ligh had been coming from, Warren let his eye's adjust to the light slowly as he walked in. Warren stared at the massive underground city in amazement, he was in shock as he realized where he was and what he had just found. He remembered this place mentioned in a book a long time ago that he had read while trying to figure out his past, he began walking around aimlessly not knowing were to begin his search ::

:: Soon after awhile of searching the Jedi came upon a large tube that seemed to go to the surface, he walked towards it slowly and noticed the doors of the tube open up for him. Not knowing what else to do he walked into the tube and held on to the small rails on it, suddenly without warning the tube raced towards the surface, the Jedi looked at the luminescent rocks along side the tube as he took the ride up a couple miles to the surface. Slowly the ride came to a stop as he reached the top, getting out of the tube he walked out back into the forest and exited past a small wall, turning around to look what he had just come out of he stared at the seven foot circular marble wall surounding the tube. He took out a small piece of paper as he began to walk away, he would mark the location of this place so he could come back later with the expedition team ::

Ash Longbaugh

::Ash sits in the cockpit of his X-Wing, and presses a button. Every few seconds or so, a small ball drops out of one of the launchers, and floats in space. After a while, Ash hears the comm-link come to life

"OK, all sensors deployed. Back to base"

Ash smiled. Undetecable by anone, they only came alive when needed, telling those who needed the info. Overall, a nasty suprise::

Callista Riley

Callista stood in the dark and feel a cold chill run down her spine. It wasn't very pleasant. She had been in many uncomfortable situations before, but this was different. none of her training would ever prepare her for this.

A form began to come out of the darkness dressed in black. Callista remained still not showing any signs of fear. If she was taught anything it was never to show your fear no matter what.

JediBoricua

:: The moment he reached the new base Boricua had spent lots of time analyzing and reading defense data and new technology develop around the galaxy that could aid the jedi in case of an attack made against this world.

While scanning between some of Figrin's paper Boricua found some words that caught his attentions. ION WEB. He kept on reading.

"Hmmm...Figrin has some technical knowledge which I ignored, excellent"

modify a series of sensor probes with ion refractors and use a large ion pulse generator on _______ to charge the web... if done right, it could disable an entire fleet...

AN ENTIRE FLEET! Boricua's eyes jumped as he kept on reading. And the amazing thing was that it was theorically possible and the technology available. He will have to wait for Figrin to arrive from his explorations so he can clarify this with the rest ::

Jedi Rebel X

::The troopers finished their jobs and reported to Rebel::

"Job finished sir."

"Excellent, you and your men may take a break."

"Thank you sir."

::Rebel walked away and began to walk towards the command center::

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345