Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Place Like Home

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Jenny
    Daria might have smiled, if it hadn't been true that their lives had been one continuous string of entanglements and emergencies. Even in the rare moments of tranquility, it was difficult to unwind, having lived through such troubling times.

“Perhaps the Force will be kind to us today,” she murmured.

TheHolo.Net Poster

This is not the Empress you're looking for

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    "Perhaps, yes," said said, pulling herself upright once more, well as far as one could with the second bunk overhead, with a mischievous expression that Daria could not see. Feel maybe? Of course, but it was too late.

As a child, Navaria was always getting herself into trouble and was often playful. That did not diminish throughout the years, even with the heavy burden her life had turned just recently in realizing her heritage. To brood on the past was unbecoming of a Jedi. Some would say what Navaria was about to do next was as well ...

Hands slid along Daria's tank top and dug into her sides to fast for protest. Jedi Master Tarkin was curious if her companion was ticklish and would be able to give some laughter into the Miraluka's life, even if it were forced!
    Last edited by Navaria Tarkin; Jun 23rd, 2009 at 10:08:57 AM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    A startled squeak told the Jedi Master all she needed to know about her companions reaction. Within seconds Daria was squirming to escape, seldom-heard laughter on her lips as she wriggled onto her back and poked at Navaria in protest. Palms ran up the brunette's sides, their bodies arching towards one another on reflex. Breathess, Daria's face buried into the curve of Navaria's neck.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    Her intake of air was sharp. Daria's panted breaths tickled Navaria's skin pleasantly and elicited a long wanting desire that had been kept under the strictness of control. However, the Jedi Master allowed her body to react to a certain degree, allowing the sensations that were threatening to overtake her to be succumbed to within reason so that Daria wouldn't shy away.

Strong arms kept Daria's back off the mattress, but soon Navaria lowered them down slowly so that they could nestle against one another.
    Last edited by Navaria Tarkin; Jun 23rd, 2009 at 11:20:43 AM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Though the laughter had faded away, Daria's head hadn't lifted away from Navaria's neck. Their cheeks brushed together and for a moment the redhead held her breath, the quickening of her pulse catching up with her. Her hands slid to a halt with palms against the Jedi Master's shoulders, fingertips curling gently into the fabric there. When she exhaled, Daria turned a little, lips just a touch away from Navaria's jaw.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    Navaria smiled in spite of herself, silently praying that the Force would not allow that door to open for any reason. Months had come and gone without any peaceful moments shared between them. It felt like the entire Wheel had drowned out by the sound of Daria's quickening pulse and her breath against her jaw.

Fingers ran through soft, and now tussled up, red hair as Navaria bravely turned her face towards Daria. Nothing was spoken, it was not required. All the unspoken feelings that they shared for one another was felt through their intimate connection by the Force.

But Daria also felt the Jedi Master's hesitancy in initiating anything further. It was a mixture of uncertainty because of the numerous interruptions in the past but she also felt the concern towards the Miraluka's own feelings. Navaria was not sure if the doubt was still there and Daria felt the Jedi Master's mind searching for any right now...
    Last edited by Navaria Tarkin; Jun 23rd, 2009 at 02:31:30 PM.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Her hold on Navaria's tunic became firmer, more insistent, as if she meant to keep tight ahold of it – or simply tear it all off. Eyes closed, Daria pressed her cheek against Navaria's and slowly turned her head, lips brushing naturally against the corner of Navaria's mouth.

TheHolo.Net Poster

DragonCon 09

AKA
    Dani
    What shreds of doubt that had been keeping Navaria in control of her feelings dissipated by the movements of Daria underneath. The touch of her lips so close to her own and how the Miraluka's fingers clutched her clothing with want ... It made her mouth go dry with anticipation and there was only one way to quench their shared desires.

Navaria turned her head to capture Daria's lips and was unable to stop the racing of her heart, nor the soft moan that managed to escape between them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12