Hullo all! I'm back but this time, it's about the first event in Beginnings that will span multiple posts.

Due to a recent foray onto youtube which reminded me of my brief yet memorable jaunt with System Shock 2, and going from that into the equally memorable Silent Hill and Resident Evil series (despite some of the flops in the latter two series), I've decided to have something similar happen to Rossos. I've looked through and found a slightly analogous one in Valten's Alone in the Void, but mine, while similar, seems to bear several significant differences that I could use in defence against charges of copy-cat-ism.

During the seven or so hours in which this has incubated in my mind (when instead I should have been preparing a presentation for a class tomorrow), I've come to have a number of ideas.

I'm playing with the idea of having a few plot moments and puzzles, and wondering if people would be averse to giving their opinions as to where Rossos should go or handle the events of the Derelict with the chances of achieving one of a number of possible endings, or would like a shot at solving the puzzles I'll be throwing in there.

Of course, this would mean a matter of weeks or even months considering my mounting school schedule, but the idea is still there, and I'd like to get part of it up so that it won't fade out like millions of other ideas I've had.