Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: NFL Pick 'em Week 2

SW-Fans.Net Poster
    Summer Box Office Contest 2008 - Winner!
    Try the root stew, you will. Taste good, it does.
    DragonCon 09
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Just in case there was any doubt...

Holy good grief, what was he thinking?
    ^^ True dat.

Here is a YouTube clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5YvARNj-6Y

It would have been hysterical if one of those defender picked up the ball and started running the opposite way for a TD, and after video review, it was ruled a Cowboys TD.

Unfortunately, because the play was blown dead when DeSean Jackson crossed the goal line, the only way the Cowboys could have ended up with the ball is if one of them managed to snag it before the whistle was blown, and even then, the play would be dead on the spot. Same thing that kept the Chargers from recovering Jay Cutler's fumble, really.

However, as my roommate pointed out, after Brian Westbrook flipped over the pile to score the touchdown, he was on a table getting a massage on the sideline. If he had been injured scoring that touchdown against the goal line defense, that'd still be on DeSean Jackson. As it is, he still managed to take his first career NFL touchdown off the board.

On one hand, I really hope he doesn't get the opportunity to do that against the Steelers... but on the other hand, everybody's going to be watching for it now.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

So, why does everyone keep calling me Mr. Blonde?

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EquableJarl0 PSN ID: TXViking43
    And what no one has pointed out, Adam Jones did turn around to pick up the ball. I'm betting he heard the whistle and stopped. So the people (re: media) blaming the Cow defense for not picking up the ball, are morons.

In my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelias Kazaar View Post
    And what no one has pointed out, Adam Jones did turn around to pick up the ball. I'm betting he heard the whistle and stopped. So the people (re: media) blaming the Cow defense for not picking up the ball, are morons.

In my opinion, of course.
    Pac Man was probably trying to steal it.
    Ba Dum Dum! Thank you, goodnight Cleveland!!!!!

Wild game, one of the best Monday Night games ESPN has had.

"Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!" "He was a zombie?"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456