Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do or do not. There is no try.

Shade Magus
    "Something I learned a long time ago and still have trouble applying. Prehaps it is true what they say. 'Can't teach an old dewback new tricks.'" Shade said with a smile. "Though this dewback is determined to prove whoever 'they' is, wrong."

Rognan Dar
    "That is all up to you. Are you just not letting yourself be teachable? There is always something to learn, weither its old or new. You are as young as you feel, or so 'they' say,"

Shade Magus
    "Oh believe me I want to. If for nothing else to atleast understand it better so as to teach it better. But I would love to be able to do it and not feel so confined within my lightsaber skills."

Rognan Dar
    "Then do as I have said. It may not hold meaning for everyone. But there is truth in it. Better yet, try and think of a way that would best fit you on how you might go about this. My examples are just what I know; how I have used it and taught it. If you can find create your own thought pattern on how to make it easyer, then it might be so."

Shade Magus
    "Prehaps...but you have indeed helped me more than most before on this subject. Just opening my mind to new ideas has already helped me. If there was anything I could do to help you in the future, please do not hesitate to ask."

Rognan Dar
    "Weither you owned me or not I would ask for your help. And I might just take you up on that offer sooner then later. But we'll leave the future up to the Force."

Shade Magus
    "As is everything these days," he said with a wry smile.

Rognan Dar
    Rognan was quiet for a moment, in a state of contimplation.

"You know..."he finally said. "There is something that I think you can do for me. I've been wanting to expand on my combat skills. And since you are one of the best fighters I know, you might be able to teach me. Hmm?"

Shade Magus
    "Combat skills? Well I don't see why not. What are you trying to learn?"

Rognan Dar
    "Whatever you think I can do. Maybe whatever you like the most. Just something else to give me a greater advantage in situations that would need such skills."

Shade Magus
    "Hmm....I think I have just the thing for you. Meet me later in here and we'll see what you can do."

Rognan Dar
    "Alright. I'll see you in a bit then. I need to go do some things before hand."

And then Rognan got up and left the garden to finish his other choirs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12