Thread: Forbidden Elements: A Redeeming Hope

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Member of the Arbitrary Apostrophe Club
    Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

*Nate stopped as well, turning to face her.*

One cannot block out the Force willingly. And when they do,

*His hand motioned towards her.*

This happens. I feel the fight in you. You don't know whether to explore your powers more, or shut them away for ever for fear of the Dark Side to consume your life.

*A smirk crossed his lips, his eyes not wavering. The voice inside his head began to laugh quietly in the background.*

And don't fear difference. For I feel it's that difference that will make you strong.

*He glanced then down to her lightsaber, the smirk staying. The lightsaber - a weapon of the strong.*

Redeemer
    "I have blocked it for a long time, Nathanial." Mira said, looking down to her hip. "But now it calls out to not be ignored. You are right, I am dealing with an inner struggle."

She turned to look around the street, taking a step forward to continue their walk, her hands clutched behind her again.

"Darkness? I know it well, Nathanial." Mira said, her eyes hardening as memories of her past haunted her. She slid her gaze to him. "What I was before...I liked it. It consumed me like nothing else and I thrived with it." She shrugged her shoulders. "And that was without the aide of the Force. Now that I have decided to see what could or would happen if I embraced it..." Mira let her sentence trail off on a sigh, looking up into the night sky.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS

*This one is pure in Darkness. She will do nicely.

She is untrained. I don't have the time -

Make the time! For she is now yours.

As you wish, Mas...

His own thoughts trailed off. What was he saying!? That dead spirit within his head no longer walked amongst the living, and therefore could no longer be Snack's Master. Perhaps a long time ago, but not now. Ogre was his one and only Master.

A faint laugh trailed off, the itch passing away.*

You say you know it well, though you have only tasted the dark call without the aide of the Force. Trust me when I say the two are different. It will consume you, eat you inside to out, and then spit you out and walk on you on a good day. The path is not for the weak.

*He paused, not allowing himself to glance down at her. His stare stayed forward. Only after a few more steps to cross a street, did he continue.*

Only if you give yourself to the Dark Side fully, and strive to control it so it does not control you, will I help you along your path.

Redeemer
    Mira paused in her steps, blinking slowly as she stared out into the night before turning her head slightly to look at Nathaniel, her blond mane spilling out from the hood over one shoulder.

'Give myself completely?' Mira thought to herself as a shudder ran through her.

She had fought for so long to keep the Darkness at bay within her and now here stood Nathanial, a stranger out of no where offering his help should she give herself over. Reaching up to remove her hood, she turned her full gaze upon him, taking him in once again as she considered his offer. Mira could feel it welling up inside of her, calling to her stronger than before. Yes, it recognize the power within Nathanial.

"Why?" She asked, one simple word, one simple question.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS

The Force wills it.

*A simple answer. It was the only answer he could muster up now. Mira didn't need to know about his inner self just yet, though that would come up sometime in the near future, no doubt.

Stopping besides her, he allowed his eyes to gaze into hers. Something about her was oddly different. She wasn't a normal human. Her skin seemed way too pale, her features way too bright, and the way she moved was different.

Nathan would figure that out in the near future as well.*

I promise you a power and strength that you can get no where else. Not only will you be known throughout the galaxy, you'll be feared and revered.

Redeemer
    Mira stood there boldly staring back at Nathanial as his gaze bored into her's. She knew he was noting something different about her. That was easy to see.

If he had found out the truth about her, would he still offer her what he did? Mira's eyebrow lifted as she pondered that idea.

"To be feared and revered?" Mira repeated softly, a slow smile appearing on her full lips as she continued to stare back at him. "Such a tempting offer, I'm touched." Her mouth parted as the tip of her tongue came out to moisten her lips and she grinned at him. Nathanial being her 'Master' wouldn't be such a bad deal she thought to herself. For them to be in training like that would cause her to have to reveal her true self to him, but Mira sighed inwardly. If he was of true Darkness, it would be of no worry.

"When do we start?" Mira asked, knowing those words released the Darkness inside of herself. She shivered slightly, feeling it swirling around in triumph.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Mmmmmm, DELICIOUS

We've already begun.

*Nathan said with a smirk. The chill of the Dark Side swirled around the woman just then. The path had been started before, and now she chose the right path at the fork in the road. Snack would guide her to the rest of the obstacles that lay in her way, but Mira would have to chose for herself.*

Come.

*The Dark lord took off on a brisk pace, his gate now full with a mission. His new Apprentice knew not where they were going, but she would in time.

His Lambda Class shuttle was waiting in one of the many hangar bays in the Muunilist city. Once on board, they were heading on a 3 tracked course that ends up at Snack's, and his brain's, home world: Cayss.*

Redeemer
    Mira watched him walk away and stared after him for a moment, pondering the decision, too late to undo now. She smirked for a moment then quickly caught up with him, walking without sound next to Nathanial. She did not ask where they were going, just walked along side Nathanial until they reached his ship where she paused once more, her gaze going over the hull before taking that step on board.

'We've already begun.' Echoed in Mira's mind as she moved about the ship, keeping to herself as Nathanial readied for flight. Her gaze went to her new 'Master' and her lips twitched yet again at the thought of how things have unfolded for her. She felt the Darkness within her, happy at being unleashed once again.

"I only have one request, Nathanial." Mira said coming up behind him. "Just keep me out of the sun." She moved away without saying anything more, her body language stating that she would not go into any more detail until later. There would be time for that later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12