You bristled against the nickname it had given you. Homegirl. You quickly moved to calm your anger, focus it for your hands around it's fuzzy little throat. Do not become distracted. It had positioned itself behind a beam, the voice strong and clear and... you tilted your head ever so slightly to listen. Too clear. The fuzzy little thing had been wearing a rebreather or mask of some sort, had it not? Your eyes narrowed in thought. Had it removed it, or were you simply misunderstanding what you were hearing. No visual, only audio clues to his position. It was a risk, but the risk was necessary. You had to end this stalemate.

You could throw the vial from your position, pop up long enough to engage and then sink back into your hiding places amongst the rafters - that was the smart play - but you wanted your hands around it's throat, you wanted the pleasure of seeing the life drain from it's eyes for forcing you into this situation. Of taking out your rage and frustration toward Tomas and Revea on their chosen avatar. Besides you needed close, direct contact to insure the full effects of the chemicals. No opportunity for it to run or stumble away enough to avoid the gas and fumes. Your own mask would filter it, it had been designed to do so - but there was no telling how much effect it would have through his. You had to get close enough to strike.

You took a deep breath in, a deep breath out and focused on your mantra.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.

In an instant you were up from your crouched position, hands wrapping against the metal of the beam and using it as a brace to launch yourself at the location of the sound, even as you descended your vision widened. You had expected some sign of life there, even if hidden. Instead as the corner finally came into view there was nothing but open air, metal and a small electronic box. You swore at yourself beneath your mask and immediately committed yourself to hit the ground running so as to acquire a new defensive position.

Fair move, throw rug, your point.