Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Contact

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    It was as she suspected, but despite knowing the end result, the Lupine had still found herself having to try. To understand in some small form the Selonian.

Now, she gave a tired shake of her head.

"There is an old saying from a planet I cannot recall an longer; 'There are none so deaf as those who refuse to hear, and none so blind as those who refuse to see'. It is a shame, as this conflict you seem so determined to live within is of your own making."

Slowly, she rose to her feet. The datapad was set gently upon the stool she'd just vacated, and s'Il straightened up, hands moving to wind together her fingers at the small of her back.

"In the future, if you wish to speak, I would recommend that you use a courier. If you are averse to that, then I suppose you can go through the process of official comm channel protocols between our two governments. Do not resort to the mindscape, or you may not be so lucky as you were this time."

TheHolo.Net Poster

Death to the enemies of the Empress is mandatory. Pants are optional.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Charley
    "I can assure you Captain, I am paying attention to everything that you say and do. We only fought before. Now, we have been introduced.

And Captain?"

Vissica's head rose slightly.

"If you leave me here, you leave behind the best opportunity to resolve this conflict on your terms. The next time we meet, it is likely to be a far less kind encounter."

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    Her pace was slow as she headed for the arching exit, and the Lupine didn't bother to turn around. It would've taken too much energy as it was, and she was already reaching the limits of what she felt comfortable doing, for this day.

But, she at least did not meet the Selonian's words with silence, and moving past the Doctor, she paused, then spoke. Her voice was level, with a durasteel tone holding it aloft like a sentinel in the face of a coming storm.

"That, is for the Force to decide."

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314