Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: What's Seen in the Dark

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    She received his words with silence, her features level if not a shade impassive. There was no mistaking the message being sent, and s'Il finally afforded the man a nod before he turned to begin his trek down the boarding ramp. Teagan looked at her, but the elder Lupine only gave her shoulder a squeeze as she turned to Kaie.

"I trust that refueling won't take very long?"

That was, if the shuttle needed to do so.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Madeleia
    Listening to the exchange between the two, she knew that there was still some bad blood there and she refrained from inquiring right now, wondering how much of the damage to s'Il that she healed was actually caused by the Imperial. Had that been the case, then she definitely understood the looks and Teagan's disdain for the man. Turning to the elder Lupine, Kaie pushed herself up, "I'll go find out." Heading back to the cockpit, she noticed the captain working at a large panel to her left.

"Hey," he glanced at her, then continued.

"We need to refuel, or good to go," she inquired.

"No," he shook his head. "Just waiting for clearance to head to Ossus. We had more than enough to travel," he smiled. "But, I wouldn't suggest any more diversions, or we will."

"Okay, just curious."

He turned and slid back into his chair as the copilot reclined with a drink in his hand, listening to their conversation. "Should be on our way here any minute," he assured.

Nodding, she turned and headed back toward the galley, turning her gaze to mother and daughter, "Be leaving here in a few, get you back to Ossus in a couple days." She knew they would all be able to relax again, finally.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516