Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black and White (Open)

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Did I tell you about the time I stole fire from the gods? I couldn't fence it, it was too hot. I really got burned on that deal...
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Andrew
    "I left her in an urgent-care clinic near the place where she was stabbed," Kale replied. "I told them to keep me updated. Well, they sent me a com. this morning. She ran off as soon as she was stabilized."

Torn Dlo
    "I see...," he replied. "And what will your course of action be? Surely you will tell your master this."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Did I tell you about the time I stole fire from the gods? I couldn't fence it, it was too hot. I really got burned on that deal...
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Andrew
    "Well, sure," Kale replied. "I don't think I can do anything else about it until I see what he says. He gets back from a conference this afternoon, so I..."

He trailed off. He'd already said a little more than he was comfortable saying to somebody he'd just met, Jedi or otherwise.

"Anyway... You say you got in a couple hours ago. You got any idea who you'll be learnin' from? Where you're stayin'?"

Torn Dlo
    "I have asked for a Jedi by the name of Liam Jinn to instuct me, but I haven't heard anything from him yet. As far as living arrangements, I've looking into the rooms, and I suppose I would get an empty room and then it would be motified for my living conditions."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12