::Aisha sits in a dimly lit bar on the rough side of the town of Courasant. Her face is half covered by the hood of her cloak as she quietly sips her drink and occasionally looks up as patrons walk through the bar's dismal doors. She takes another sip of her drink and grimaces slightly at its bitter taste:: (These bartenders can't mix a drink to save their lives, this drink is horrible) ::she thinks to herself and scowls as a few patrons try to look into the dark folds of her hood, curious as to why the woman is in a place like this:: (Lousy bar trash, always in search of a bounty, good luck trying to bring me in) ::scowls again as an overly drunk patron leers at her from across the bar before she turns away in derision. Aisha then feels the presence of someone behind her and glances over her shoulder::

Can I help you?-Aisha ::growls with an annoyed tone in her voice::

::A 7 foot man looms over her, smirking widely. Heavily scarred, his frame is filled out with bulging muscles and is and a large rifle can be seen over his shoulder:: Are you Aisha Klan Klan?-the stranger

That depends on who wants to know-Aisha ::says while baring her teeth in a threatening sneer::

I think you are her and I want the 1,000,000 credit price on your head-the stranger ::says while pulling out a blaster and putting it up to the back of her head::

I will only warn you once, back off now or otherwise I can't be held responsible for my actions-Aisha

Big talk from such a little lady, but I doubt you can back it up. There's no way I'll let you get away, the kind of money you're worth doesn't come around often, now get up and come along quietly.-the gun-toting stranger
::In less than an instant, the man finds his arm wrenched upward and the crushing pressure as Aisha tightens her grip on his wrist. He pushes back weakly until the pain becomes too much and drops his weapon. Picked up and hurled over Aisha’s head, the man is slammed down hard onto a bar table. The sound of wood cracking and the clatter of glass shattering echoes throughout the bar as the table breaks in half from the force of his impact with it. The dazed patrons look on in shock, not believing their eyes, what had just happened seemed impossible. Aisha glares murderously up at them before yelling:: Anyone else feel like pushing their luck today?!?!
::The patrons all look away quickly, seemingly now finding their drinks the most interesting thing in the world, while darting wary glances over their shoulders. Aisha smiles as she walks over to another table, stepping purposefully on the bounty seeker's groin along the way, earning a yelp of pain from him::