Salem smiled as she took a seat, wondering what she was going to do with herself after all this was over. She could barely remember what she had done before she had met Dai Yosada, in dreams that was. Everything prior to it all had been a fog and that was highly unsettling. The stress she had felt had literally taken over every part of her brain and to think of what to do after Marius was gone and Dai and his Angel had moved on...it onbly made her nervous. She wasn't dependent on these three people, certainly not, however it did give her a life, something she had always been lacking in.

Salem was quick to order, Dai, surprisingly, getting something to drink. She was so interested in his ways, his past, and who he was, or had been. Salem had been shot down once before and she wasn't wanting to have to endure the embarassment again, but it was that struggle she was having with trying to piece together these dreams, memories that she herself had been having since she was little, and fond happenings that were neither mentioned in dreaming or in journals. It scared her. And with Marius throwing around the fact she could be Ariel in another life...it did make her wonder. How did Dai feel about that?

Salem wasn't one to believe in such a thing, but she was the kind of person never to rule anything out until she had enough information, which she was determined to get some way or another. Starting off with brushing up on her history in the subject of reincarnation.

"You know, a few weeks ago I would have not trusted you as far as I could throw you..but here I am allowing you to shadow me and make sure I don't get harassed by Marius. Odd." Salem wasn't sure where this came from, but she was figuring it was because of how she felt like she knew him from another life, like they secretly knew everything about each other, and that she trusted him with her life.