Baska quirked a brow at Bismarck's response, although it made sense. She appreciated that he took the whole thing seriously. It didn't surprise her much given her past experience with him. Despite a tendency to revel in oratory displays, he was a man who valued results.

Although she didn't verbalize anything to his remark about them sharing commonalities, she agreed with the observation. As they had gravitated towards each other for multiple reasons, respect had not been earned for surface-level reasons but for shared ground greater than what met the eye. The blonde hadn't always been sure what to make of this; but she had simply carried on with this unexpected alliance, letting it turn into whatever it might become. She wasn't one to have high hopes anymore, building life block by block.

Her new life with the Empire was definitely a twist of fate but not the first one that the Force had landed into her lap. Truth be told, Bismarck intrigued her in more ways than one.

She let him choose the droid of his choice to practice. She chuckled darkly when he said she hoped she would enjoy the show.

"I am flattered, Admiral. It shall be a sight to behold."

Leaning against one of the walls, she gave him space for his match, her focus sharpening and never leaving him as the droid almost handed his ass to him. The way Bismarck won the fight showed there was more potential.

After the end of the fight, she returned the powered down droid, now slightly damaged, which was always a good sign, to the to-be-repaired side of the target rack. She glanced at the Admiral over her shoulder.

"Not entirely, indeed."

Pivoting on her feet, she walked back up to him. "The way you got close was a good opening and gave you solid footing. The end was good too, because you were really using your body instead of just your fists. In between, you were on point for a normal spar; but you underutilized your elbows and shoulders."

She canted her head, her blue eyes searching his when an idea came to mind.

"Try me,"
she added, beckoning him. Even if his breath hadn't returned to normal, it mattered little for they had no idea what they would find during their mission.

"No Force trick, I promise."