Lorna's honesty and calling things as she saw them had got her into trouble since her youth; but it had also saved lives and avoided a bunch of miscommunication over the years. She was relieved that Grace knew she did care. She was used to caring for her patients as part of her career choice; but she normally didn't care for others like she did for the brunette, and it had been baffling her for the past months. This was why she would respect whatever her partner wanted regarding... Well, regarding them.

She was nevertheless shocked that her presence would have such an impact on Grace and the control she had over her Force sensitivity. She was no expert in such matters but she knew how much self-control the Director possessed.

Her expression turned even more surprised when Grace shared about Belargic and how all the shit she went through about him still didn't impact the tight hold she kept on her abilities. That was mind-boggling, really.

She took a moment to organize her thoughts on what her partner had just brought up.

"I take it that professionally my presence is not a problem, since we've been going on missions together and you've been a huge supporter of me requesting a transfer to Botthawui. So, the question is, is me being around off-duty, a potential issue?"