TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Lindz
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LindsayG85 Steam ID: Lindz85

Closed Look To The Sky (Serah/Vic)

(Three days after Growing up Rishi)

"I'll find you again Serah! I promise! No monster will keep us apart forever."

Each and every night, this was the promise Suri sent through the Force for years, hoping, yet not knowing if Serah ever got them. Every day that went by, the blind force sensitive girl clung onto that promise, yet lamented each and every day that went by that she could do nothing to fulfill it. Up until recently, Suri couldn't do a damn thing... that was until Vic Starfallen showed up on Rishi, the world Suri was trapped on. Miraculously, Vic knew Serah and where her twin was. What's more, Vic was kind enough to allow her passage on her ship to Ossus, the planet her twin now lived on. Her kindness was overwhelming and so grateful was she of Vic's kindness that Suri promised to earn her keep on board Vic's ship and it was a promise Suri kept. She shared her knowledge and skills and learned some new skills in the process. Her time on board Vic's ship and spending time with the crew made her think a lot about her future. Now that she was free from Rishi and soon to reunite with Serah, Suri wondered where her path would take her next.

One step at a time, Suri... don't think too far ahead now. You haven't reunited with Serah yet. Let's see where things go with her before you jump too far ahead. she reminded herself as she got herself ready to sleep. Watching Tsita, the Togruta crew member she was bunking with for the trip as she slept, Suri felt a pang of sadness. They may have only been friends for a few days but it was enough for Suri to hope that this meeting wouldn't be their last. It had been a long time since she'd ever considered anyone a friend and she'd quickly made friends with most, if not all of the crew. It won't be the last time we meet. I'll make sure of that... she thought to herself before closing her eyes. Tomorrow was the day when Serah and Suri would reunite.

Since arriving on ship, however, Suri had not sent her thoughts through the Force, hoping Serah would somehow receive them. With so much going on, the girl had been so tired and fell completely asleep. Tonight though, Suri reached out in the Force as she slept. The connection was so much stronger now than it ever had been. They were so close now that Suri knew her sister would receive this one last communication in the Force before they finally, physically reunited.

"Look to the sky tomorrow, sister. I promise, you won't be disappointed."
    Last edited by Suri Jaxx; Jun 28th, 2020 at 05:27:06 PM.