No border patrol. So she must be hiding something after all. I knew it. Must be wanted by one side or the other, which made it a real shame that I couldn't find a bounty in the system for her. That could just mean that it's being reserved for the Guilds that are more friendly to one side or the other. As an InCon I don't get access to all of the jobs, which is why most of them come down the pipes from Sheegoth. The old crocodile has access to a lot more shit than I'll ever have. Stupid guilds...

"Nah. I'm an independent contractor. It's a lot more freeing to not have a Guild controlling you and taking a percent out of your pocket. I'm my own boss. Plus I get to do side gigs like this. Ain't no Guild Hunters out there gonna stop and give you a ride."

The nav computer had already thrown up a travel plan but with a few presses of my fingers I move a few jump points around to bring them to a particular part of the border that wasn't so much unguarded or unwatched, but rather that certain palms had been greased to look the other way. Being employed by Sheegoth had a lot of benefits, and my boss liked me to be able to slip through the border when needed. I knew he'd be in a shit mood if he ever found out I was using it outside of one of his ops but that's why we weren't going to tell him. I heard an old spacer say once it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Hopefully the worst I'd have to endure if a tongue lashing, because I've seen what Sheegoth does to his own people when they fall out of favor.

He calls me to blow their heads off.

"Nav is set. Strap yourself in. The whole cockpit is going to shift as we turn upright. Try not to get sick. Those couches are real Corellian leather."