Cloud City was a sharp contrast to Nar Shaddaa. Not only was the air easier to breathe, but Jax quite enjoyed walking around without having the constant feeling that he'd just stepped in something. It was this for this reason that he decided to walk from the spaceport to his destination rather than taking a cab. It certainly didn't have anything to do with his embarrassingly limited budget, at least not in any measure he'd ever admit to. He pulled up a map on his portable communicator double checking that he was going in the right direction before stuffing it back into his jacket pocket. Though his destination wasn't much farther away, he decided to stop and rest his feet at a small open air restaurant. While he predicted that his coming encounter wouldn't be too eventful, he thought it best not to go in on an empty stomach, just in case.

After three nerf burgers and a short walk, Jax found himself staring at the doors of Elysian Acquisitions. The orange eyes of his reflection stared back at his own and he took a moment to give himself a quick once over. If you counted the horns on his head he was just shy of six feet tall and even shyer if you didn't. A light scar trailed down over just over his left eye. He wasn't scrawny by any stretch of the imagination, but he wasn't overly brawny either. He adjusted the collar of his jacket and checked the time before heading inside.

The inside of the building was probably nicer than the outside and for just a moment he was worried that he'd come to the wrong place. The fact that none of the people seemed to give a second glance to his markedly rougher appearance erased that doubt though. He wasn't the first character of questionable morals to grace this lobby.

This was the interesting part. If the person he here to see was as connected as had been suggested to him, there was a good chance she knew his employer and knew exactly who he was. If she wasn't, this whole meeting would turn out much differently than he expected. He walked up to the main desk where a droid was busying itself at a computer terminal. He gave the droid a short nod in lieu of a greeting as he approached.

"I'm here to see Emelie Shadowstar."

The droid made a show of acting confused and started to speak before Jax cut it off.

"Eh, just give her a call. She should be expecting me. I'll wait."