SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI

Closed Familiar Taste of Poison - Not My Type

Takes place three weeks after Familiar Taste of Poison

Zeltros - Xcess Lounge, Zeltros City

The sun had long since disappeared under the Zeltros horizon, allowing the blanket of night and twinkling stars to take charge of the sky. The planet was well known for its warm welcome of spirited celebrations that embraced hedonism, openly displayed the highest forms of art and opulent architecture. There was beauty injected into everything - from the way Zeltrons spoke and moved, to the minute details designed into metal structures to how landscapers tended the local foliage to enhance ones sense with sight and smells. Zeltros was about pleasure and visitors could find that every sensory appetite could be sated if one knew where to look.

For one vacationing couple, they had an immediate destination in mind that checked off most of the boxes - music, drinks, dancing, and whatever the hell else they wanted to do. Including some word of mouth recommendations that Xcess had some sweet priced ryll that was not your standard medicinal grade. It was supposed to pack a nice kick that didn't alter your mental state as severely as glitterstim. Just a gentle nudge of senses, usually sensory, that heightened for a short time. Best part, it wasn't nearly as addicting.

"Hope you're ready for the fun," said the blonde driver as she guided the sleek luxury landspeeder into the line for valet parking. They were on vacation so she splurged a little, renting a high end blue colored model trimmed in gold. She couldn't help tapping her hands against the controls as the music pulsated from the club, listening to snippets of lyrics as her eyes took in the line to get in. It wasn't a problem. They were on the list.

And in the glow of the pale moonlight
    She goes for a spin on my haunted hayride
    Tried out the living but I don't believe the hype
    'Cause if she's got a pulse, then she's not my type

She winked at her companion when it was time for the valet to assist them, setting the speeder to park, gazing almost euphorically at the dark haired girl beside her. But that quickly shifted into possessiveness when the valet went to open the door for the brunette.

"Hey!" she snapped, watching the valet step back with confusion. Her lips parted roguishly. "Better. Now ...step back." She shooed him away with a lazy hand. "I got the door for her, kay?"

The light pink skinned Zeltron shrugged awkwardly and nodded, surely pumping out some pheromones to keep himself calm. "Of course, Miss! Whatever you say!"

She pushed on the seat to stand, sat on the edge of the door to swing her feet over, and tugged her coat off the door frame so it didn't get caught. With a quick pat on the valet's shoulder, she slipped him the control card and 20 creds. "Be kind to vehicle, a'right?"

He blinked at her generosity and nodded emphatically, no longer crossed with the woman. "Oh! Oh yeah. I sure will. No need to worry!"

She'll use your corpse as a catwalk
    Plays truth or dare in the mirror
    Uses absinthe as a lip gloss
    Undead, but won't shed a tear

"Good. More of that to come then when I pick it up." She chortled at how eagerly he rounded the vehicle for a moment until her entire focus was the brunette still waiting in the speeder. With a purposefully exaggerated, and gallant flourish, she opened the door for her and offered a hand.

She gently guided her to her feet and closed the door once the brunette was clear, giving the top of her hand a quick, affectionate peck. The speeder was slowly driven away once the pair was at a safe distance as the blonde swung an arm around the brunette's neck, tugging her close to where they were nose to nose ...

Eat, eat, eat till her insides are on me
    She loves me cause I give head like a zombie
    Eat, eat, eat, and nobody's gonna stop me
    And in the glow of the pale moonlight

... and smiled adoringly. "Mm... I'm looking forward to this, luv."

She goes for a spin on my haunted hayride
    Tried out the living but I don't believe the hype
    Cause if she's got a pulse then she's not my type
    If she's got a pulse then she's not my type

*Lyrics - Not My Type by Motionless in White
    Last edited by Grace Van-Derveld; Aug 24th, 2019 at 03:28:51 PM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    There were few places in the galaxy that offered as decadent options for leisure as Zeltros.

Beaches, thrills of all sensory kinds, alcohol and spices, and amazing hotels with the most delightful amenities... The list went on and on, and she hadn't resisted her girlfriend's offer to travel there. They had earned the vacation and she was going to make the best of it, especially in such perfect company.

While the days on Zeltros could be blissfully lazy, the nights were when the world, especially Zeltros Citym truly came alive.

As her partner was driving them closer and closer to the front of the line, the brunette banged her head along the loud music a few times. The Xcess Lounge already sounded promising, and they hadn't even hit the inside of the club yet.

One thing she was looking forward to was getting her hands on that new ryll they had heard about. That sounded like the perfect addendum to their experience, and she couldn't promise that if they got some while at the Lounge, she would be able to behave until they were back at the resort.

She grinned to her partner, taking in the gorgeous sight.

"You bet I am, hun," she replied without missing a beat.

As the valet was ready to open her door a few moments later, she couldn't help chuckling at the blonde's possessive reaction. It was quite endearing, really. And gods knew her girlfriend was hot enough to begin with.

She eventually accepted the offered hand and smiled at the peck left upon her knuckles.

She laced her arm around the blonde as soon as she pulled her close by the neck.

"Me too," she purred before claiming the blonde's lips.

Even with the hustle bustle around them, she felt a few eyes upon them, and felt proud.

She was bringing the hottest woman to the club, and nobody could prove her wrong.

With a nudge, she eventually led them towards the VIP line. Either one did things in style, or nothing.

She kept a possessive arm around her girlfriend's waist, and eventually stopped before the bouncer.

"Iya and Cara," she curtly said, slipping in a decent credstick as tip, which made the man smile before letting them pass.

The whole building was pulsating with heavy bass from the music and the energy rippling off all the moving bodies dancing it off around the large club.

She whispered into the blonde's ear, to make sure she was heard over the loud music.

"Let's hit the bar."

Then dance floor it would be.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    Iya's head lightly bobbed as she took in the club - smoke and pulsating lights covered the dance floor and the throng of bodies undulating in time with the beat the DJ was serving. The dance floor was situated dead center on the first floor with lounge areas peppered around from tables and stools to full out comfortable cushioned seats and couches, some located up a few steps on a raised area with limited privacy for couples and groups. Iya might have to snag a spot for them later if one opened up if she scored some ryll because if she knew Cara, and she did, they weren't going to get very far before her girlfriend wanted to try it.

There was a second floor that VIPs had access with a private bar, booths, and a smaller dance area. Her eyes scanned faces that were currently up there when her girlfriend made her desires know.

She grinned with agreement and tugged Cara towards the bar. Unless they wanted to cut a swath through the bodies on the dance floor, they needed to walk the perimeter to get to the bar that was on the back wall. It was a smart set up since patrons would feel the full effect of the club's energy - heart pounding music mixed with bodies thick with sweat and sex - the air heavy with alcohol tickling her nose. She couldn't tell by any other physical means but feeling so mellow had to be the effect of so many Zeltrons present pumping out their pheromones. That fact was why so many beings came here to relax and have all kinds of fun ... mind and body gently altered agreeably with the nuances of Zeltron physiology.

Iya frowned as there wasn't an easy way to get to the bar counter since it was packed pretty tight here too. It wasn't as bad as the dance floor, but there was no path of least resistance.

"Huh." Iya's lower lip jutted out with mild annoyance and let her hand drop down Cara's back before taking her hand, leading the way. She shouldered her way through the less congested part of the crowd, determined to get to the bar. With their goal in sight, Iya let go of Cara's hand and nudged her to back up against the bar counter since there was only room for one.

She immediately stepped into her personal space with a smirk, hands resting on either side of Cara against the counter that forced bodies to press together. "Cozy huh?"

Iya was making it very clear what belonged to her and no one was allowed to get too close to her girlfriend. She momentarily raised one hand to flag over a bartender. She was a cute Zeltron that was a few shades darker in skin than the valet and Iya smiled pleasantly towards her.

"What can I getcha sweetie?" The bartender leaned over the counter so the couple could hear her.

Iya leaned too, which further forced her body against Cara's. "Two shots of your best whiskey to start!"

"You got it. Wanna tab too?"

"Definitely. Put it under Iya."

With a nod, the bartender slid back and went to the back shelves to get the drinks ready. Iya briefly pulled her gaze to Cara's before looking towards the DJ as a new song started playing. The was a lot of synthesized beats that really made one's heart pound with the reverberations and the crowd cheered with the selection.

"Here you go!" The bartender came back quickly with tall shot glasses. "It's no Whyren's, but it's damn near close. You'll like. Trust me."

Iya look curious, lips tugging down thoughtfully as she took one shot to give to Cara, then took hers, keeping it at eye level. "Happy vacation, luv!"

She clinked the glasses and downed the healthy shot in one gulp.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Cara hadn't been to Zeltros in a good many years; but the planet still lived up to its reputation of debauchery. Getting to experience it again with such sexy company was the perfect opportunity.

Her natural tendency was to hit the dance floor, but she really wanted a drink, and above all, she'd be happy to just stay close to her girlfriend wherever the blonde decided to lead the way to. She very much hoped it would eventually be to a ryll supplier, because that could be a lot of fun, and the universe knew how good they were at that sober, so high? Damn, she wanted to try that out very badly.

The crowd and all the Zeltron pheromones at play made her feel alive and she hoped that the evening would be full of fun. Vacation was meant to be enjoyed to the fullest!

Giddy her girlfriend was on board with getting drinks, she stayed close as Iya tugged her towards the bar. The blonde might not be Zeltron; but she was totally keeping this one instead of any sexy local. Smitten didn't begin to cover it and she was unapologetic about it.

She quirked a brow as they reached the bar and Iya had her backing up against the counter. She found herself trapped between it and the hot blonde within seconds. She wasn't going to complain though, not one little bit.

She looped one arm around her girlfriend's neck and grinned back.

"Very cozy for a first stop around here," she purred.

Given how their appetites were, she knew that they would hit other places soon enough. They were bad like that.

She loved how possessive Iya was, and she nodded to her decision before nipping at the blonde's neck.

That new song that started playing send shivers down her spine, and for the little room she had against the counter, she still wiggled her hips just a tad, eager to move along to the music.

She soon took the offered shot glass and grinned to her girlfriend.

"Happy vacation, gorgeous," she replied before they downed their whiskey in sync.

Then she pulled Iya even closer, their lips almost touching.

"I vote a bottle and a private lounge later; but for now I want you on the dance floor, hun."

The barkeep had been hovering close and was glad to eavesdrop that these two might have a significant tab tonight. Good customers always spent large chunks of money.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    Iya slammed the empty shot glass upside down on the counter as Cara pulled her closer and couldn't contain her grin. Her girl was practically grinding against her, eager to let loose on the dance floor.

"I second the motion," she purred and seized Cara's lips in a fierce kiss, giving the bartender quite the show. Her lips purposefully lingered as Iya pulled away, an unspoken promise for more.

"Put a bottle of that on reserve for us." Iya reluctantly broke eye contact to speak directly to the bartender. "We'll be back."

She gave the couple a wink. "You got it, hun." She blinked as something was slid her way. When she removed her hand, her eyes widened at the credit chip. "Oh fuck! Wow! Thanks! Ya know what? I'll see about that private lounge too."

The bartender tucked it away as Iya smiled. "That'd be really nice of ya. Thanks."

She returned her attention to Cara, trailing her nose from shoulder to jaw, pecking her lips against the curve. "Let's go dance."

Her fingers wove between her girl's as she slowly peeled their bodies apart. The smile on her face was captivating before Iya turned around to make a path through the crowd towards the dance floor, squeezing Cara's hand tightly to make sure no one decided to barrel between them and sever contact. When bodies finally parted, she got a good look at the dance floor. The crowd had thinned enough that it wasn't wall to wall dancers. The change in songs lured some beings out for drinks and rest, perhaps a little more, she mused. She weaved around those dispersing, clothing barely brushing partiers, and stepped onto the motion activated floor. Each step triggered multicolored discharges and it was a sea of color beneath them with how many feet stomped against the floor.

Now that Cara was right where she wanted them, Iya turned around and the hand that was locking their fingers let go and dropped to her girlfriend's hip. She rocked her body in time with the main beat, chewing on her lower lip, eying Cara through heavy lids.

Help me
    I've got no soul to sell
    Help me
    The only thing that works for me
    Help me get away from myself

She squeezed Cara's hips, fingers dangerously close to sliding lower as they moved together.

I want to fuck you like an animal
    I want to feel you from the inside
    My whole existence is flawed
    You get me closer to god

Eyes roamed around the dance floor, soaking up the energy, before casting a glance at the second level with a grin. She saw there was a small, but tightly knit group up there and a group that looked all business. There were booths opening up so hopefully their bartender was on top of that. Unfortunately she didn't have a good view of the bar being this deep on the dance floor and the crowd surrounding them.

You can have my isolation
    You can have the hate that it brings
    You can have my absence of faith
    You can have my everything

Satisfied when she saw their Zeltron bartender walking up the spiral staircase, she nuzzled just underneath Cara's ear before speaking loud enough to be clear. "Bartender's working on our spot ..."

*Closer by Nine Inch Nails

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Cara pressed herself against Iya even more the moment her girl kissed her in the most electrifying way. Her body molded itself against the blonde as she returned the kiss, not caring for the show she was giving to the barkeep or any nearby patrons who might see it.

It wasn't just that Zeltros cared not about such displays; it was that Iya made her lustful like nobody else ever did, and she was going to make the damnest best of this vacation.

She groaned and pouted just a tad when Iya pulled away, leaving her breathless.

She smiled again though, still holding onto Iya when her girlfriend spoke to the bartender again.

She flashed a grin to the woman, hoping she would deliver on both the bottle and the private lounge.

There was something intoxicating with how take charge Iya could be. As much as Cara was like that in many areas of her life, she found it so hot when her girl led the dance, figuratively and literally.

She purred and held tightly onto Iya's hand as the blonde led her into a good spot on the dance floor. If some people wanted to use that song to take a break for various activities, Cara found it the perfect public foreplay anthem.

By the gods, she was beautiful and the vibrant colors of the lounge only played up her sexy features in different ways.

They moved in sync, Cara placed on hand on her girl's shoulder and the other snaked to her hip as well, making sure they stayed close as they got lost to the music.

When she caught the blonde eyeing up, she trailed her hand down to cup her partner's butt, nimble fingers teasing, before circling towards the front of her girl's hips, demanding full attention again.

As Iya eventually spoke good news into her ear, she purred, happy at all the options that would open up.

Help me
    Tear down my reason
    Help me
    It's your sex I can smell
    Help me
    You make me perfect
    Help me become somebody else

A private lounge could mean ryll and sexual ecstasy. Cara was all for it, and that wasn't even counting that bottle her lover had requested.

She didn't care to think tonight, only feel.

I want to feel you from the inside
    My whole existence is flawed
    You get me closer to god

She wasn't a lightweight when it came to booze, but the atmosphere, and that first tingly feeling of whiskey made her thirsty for more, and not just for alcohol.

Through every forest above the trees
    Within my stomach scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

As the song eventually drew to an end, Cara pressed herself against her lover again, cupping her face with her hands, bringing their faces close.

"I want you. Now."

It was a growl and she gave a quick and hungry kiss to Iya to mark her point.

*Closer by Nine Inch Nails

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    "Well, aren't you eager..." She pressed a hand against Cara's lower back, pushing her impossibly closer before stealing another kiss.

Their bodies parted and Cara was being whisked off the dance floor until Iya suddenly halted, recognizing one of the dancers near them deciding to fuck boundaries and get touchy with her girlfriend's ass. She tugged Cara behind her and snatched the man by the wrist, immediately putting pressure on the joint, twerking it backwards. The human's eyes were dilated and he stunk of alcohol. It didn't excuse his behavior.

"Yeow!!!" His cry was drowned by the music but the commotion stirred a few glances. He was tip toeing around, sending bursting colors quickly along the dance floor, trying to find leverage and free himself but Iya kept the dance going.

"Look ya prick ..." She pushed harder, close to breaking his wrist as he cried out again. She growled. "No one touches that ass but me. Got it?"

He whimpered as Iya guided him to his knees. "Yeah! Yeah! I ... I got it! Won't happen again. Promise! Jus' ... jus' don't break it!!!"

"Apologize first," she demanded, staring down at him. Her blue eyes were full of genuine fury.

"I ... I'm s-so sorry!" He looked directly at Cara with pleading eyes. "Really sorry!"

Iya let him go and didn't give him a second look as he clutched his wrist, working his fingers to see what damaged was done with silent groans of pain.

She had more important things, or well someone, to do then wonder how badly she damaged him.

She spared a glance at the VIP area and saw the bartender still cleaning up the mess that was left by the previous party, which looked like a bit of work with the food and spilled drinks haphazardly thrown about. All of the good private spots were currently occupied, other couples and hook ups got a head start on her and her girl. Sure there were some couples being exhibitionists, but Iya rather have the only eyes on Cara.

The fresher it was.

Iya stalked to the entrance, rounded the corner ... and stopped dead in her tracks and glowered at the line. There was no way they could wait this fucking long. She perked her head up to get a look at the stall situation and as soon as one opened up, dragged Cara with her and shoulder blocked the girl that was next.

"HEY!" The raven haired girl righted herself from almost falling and spat at the rudness. "What the fuck bitch?!"

Iya flipped her off from behind as she kept the door open for Cara. "Emergency situation that can't wait."

More expletives and slurs were thrown her way as Iya joined her girlfriend and once the door locked, the blonde's face altered from anger and lustful playfulness to all business. Though she was legitimately miffed at the idiot on the dance floor that tried to cop a feel on Lorna.

The confined space made it difficult to maneuver but the two of them had practice this back at the hotel, memorizing where the broken down blaster pistol and handheld scanner were hidden on them.

Grace shucked her coat off and hung it up on the hook before helping the doctor out of hers. She tugged her tank up and retrieved the handle of the pistol inside the sports bra before slipping a hand under Lorna's top to grab the barrel that was taped there. She affixed the parts together and crouched, putting two fingers into her boot to slide the trigger device free. That snapped on and as she rose, Grace's fingers slipped along the back of Lorna's belt to remove the power pack attached behind the datacard she had in her pocket that if scanned, was superfluous information about their vacation.

This was to fool the scanners and basic pat downs when they passed through security. There were no weapon grade discharges of energy that would trigger an alert since the power pack wasn't activated, unlike now.

She was in the middle of unbuttoning her pants when someone was pounding on their stall and cursing them for taking so long. Grace immediately responded by pounding back several times and snapping back. "Fuck off! Still busy!"
    Last edited by Miranda Tarkin; Sep 1st, 2019 at 02:36:25 PM.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    She knew that Iya would gladly respond to her pressing desire. A small frustrated cry nevertheless escaped her lips the moments distance happened between their bodies. Of course, they had to make it to a more secluded location; but she couldn't deny the fiery yearning that threatened to overcome everything else.

She wanted her girlfriend; and she wanted her now.

The brunette held tight on her partner's hand as they navigated the crowded dance floor.

She growled the moment she felt a foreign hand on her ass; but Iya was the quicker one. She watched the blonde asserting territory in awe.

She felt no shame or guilt about the asshole getting his fingers injured.

When he apologized, she glared at him.

"You'd better be sorry," she said icily.

The next moment she had returned her attention to Iya as they resumed their walk towards the freshers, since there was still no lounge ready for them. That was one of the things she liked about Iya: her girl wasn't an exhibitionist. She knew it all boiled down to both of them being very possessive; but being on the same page was so nice.

When they reached their destination, the line was stupid insane. She wasn't going to wait for any longer. Iya was on the same wavelength as it didn't take but moments before the blonde dragged her to a stall she chose to use, not caring what the black-hair brat who was going for it said or did.

As soon as they were inside the locked stall, Lorna adjusted her position so both the Director and her could get down to business. She was glad they had rehearsed at the hotel, having even asked for an extra round to make sure she had it well memorized. While she had a good memory and was efficient and precise by nature and training, this undercover op remained something fairly new to her; and she wanted to be on point for it.

She let Van-Derveld retrieved all pieces she needed for her weapon from her person, moving as per needed. She let the Director put together the pieces she had gathered, before they would proceed to the next steps for her to retrieve the small medical scanner she had chosen to have with her, with a customized attachment to it for possible sample retrieval.

When someone banged on the door, she didn't think twice and let out a very telling moan that would make it clear to everyone what Iya and Cara were up to.

As if there was any doubt really...

Without missing a beat, she reached out for the part attached to the Director's underwear at the front of her thigh, as well as the inactive memory bars affixed to the waistband. Her gestures were precise and methodical. Right after she went for the two next parts that were tucked into the band of the Director's bra, and then one of her own boots.

She then reached for the fake datacard with random vacation information, similar to the Director's, from her pants front pocket and retrieved the real one from behind, soon activating it after putting the device together.

She didn't give a thought about what skin was or wasn't exposed as she made sure that the small medical piece of gear was active and working.

Only after did she work on readjusting her clothing just enough to be decent, and just enough to look like she just had a mind blowing romp.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    The shirt half hung out of her zipped and buttoned up pants as if dressed in a hurry. She took a fistful of collar, tugged and twisted, wrinkling it and stretching out the fabric just enough that made it look Cara was aggressively hands on. Grace half turned and backed against the side of the stall, stuffing the small hold-out blaster into a hidden pocket inside her hung up jacket sleeve. It was just in case their target or his men decided to do a half ass pat down that barely occurred according to agents that had eyes on them.

Doaki was a human that worked with the Anjiliac Hutt Clan as a top distributor. He had the honor of pushing the new product and what better place to do that then on Zeltros? He was also the person of interest that Grace tracked down after the incident on Cona. When Alliance Intel tracked down Anv'dos, the outlaw tech that provided the bombs that went off on planet, he gave up Doaki after some careful discussions. With how high Doaki was in the Kajidic cartel trade, they needed to do this by the book and catch him with product on him and intent to sell. What worked in their favor was how lacked Zeltros made him. He had no issues in distributing laced ryll and was partying the whole time and having an outlaw tech go off the grid after the huge impact that was made on Cona was normal.

Intelligence had to move fast while the information was fresh and that the Hutts believed that the Alliance was too focused on Cona to care about some spiced out distributor on Zeltros. And why some affluent partiers showing up wouldn't raise suspicion. Affluent partiers were a dime a cred here.

She slipped on her jacket and retrieved Lorna's, dangling it in affirmation that it was time to go when she confirmed the scanner worked. Grace flipped the dreds free from underneath the jacket collar, and wrapped an arm around Lorna's neck. In one breath, Grace's focused eyes shifted playfully, lips pursed if in mid-joke. Her stance loosened, a little awkwardly as if regaining her balance.

"You ready?" The look was Iya, but the voice was Grace's unbroken, confident, tone that wanted to make sure that Lorna was ready for phase two. And if anyone overheard, it was normal banter after fucking.

Pretending to be girlfriends was not a stretch given Lorna's predilections but the real test was when they went to the VIP section and approached Doaki as interested buyers ...

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Lorna made sure her hair looked messed up enough, just like her clothes. Her personal history was definitely proving very useful for her first cover up. That was one of the reasons why she was comfortable with it. And she had already established she could trust Van-Derveld in crisis situations. She had never expected that Intelligence would call her back for an undercover ops; but thanks to the Director and her familiarity with the substance, she was doing alright. She had done her homework, and was grateful for the other woman's willingness to answer her questions in the few days they had had to prepare.

She nodded to the other woman as she helped her back into her jacket. She placed the small medical device in a zipped pocket, right under a few feminine hygiene products, which tended to make most stupid male individuals recoil. And based on the info they had most security guards were male around the lounge. She had realized the trick back when she was still in the imperial school system eons ago.

"Yes," Lorna replied in her normal tone.

The next moment, Cara had an arm laced around Iya's waist, stealing a brief but kiss shortly after they exited the stall, not caring about the glares coming their ways.

"Let's grab some drinks and get that lounge, hun," she purred.

She fell back into letting Iya lead for the most part, which worked for her main part where she'd take charge would hopefully happen later.

Given the time they had spent in the restrooms, it was likely that a lounge had been cleared for them by now, which was confirmed as the barmaid they had spoken to earlier, waved at them as they eventually made it back towards the staircases close to the bar that led to the VIP areas.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    Lorna had earned the Director's professional trust on Cona and volunteered herself to be the doctor's partner on this. She had all the qualities for field work like this but Lorna was terribly green. Quick thinking in crisis situations wasn't the same as selling a persona that needed to get close to someone. Grace had looked over the short list of operatives for this and as all were qualified, she felt the need to see this through.

It was her usual determination, command would say stubbornness, to complete a task. She and Lorna had discovered this plot by accident and Grace wanted to personally make sure the mission was a success. It was already documented that the two of them could work together in Lorna's element and there was no reason that it wouldn't work the other way around in this one, even pretending to be romantic partners with a penchant for heavy partying.

She appreciated Lorna's discretion because on the surface, it had to appear odd that the woman that had be ordered to be examine was fine with playing make believe girlfriend. So professional trust aside, there was respect too, and Grace was able to compartmentalize her feelings and be whoever she was supposed to be. So on the surface, she was a overly doting girlfriend with an extreme possessive streak that liked to have a good time while she was acutely aware of her surroundings and mission objective.

So with a nod, Iya took over and on cue, unlocked the stall door. They purposefully half stumbled out of the stall as Cara stole a kiss, making Iya grin. "You got it, luv."

She lightly nuzzled into her hair, gladly flipping off the disgruntled line that were complaining loudly behind them and returned to the main area. Cara waved at the bartender in thanks for their table finally being ready.

"Make sure and remind me to give her a good tip." They walked up the spiraling staircase with Iya's head bouncing to the music again. When they reached the VIP area and gave their name, the bouncer stepped back to let them in and pointed to their booth.

She guided Cara with her, inspecting the booth that was definitely spruced up without a trace of the partying that had gone here before. There wasn't a crumb in sight and she looked impressed.

"Well, all right then." She fell onto the cushion with a wolfish grin towards her girl while flipping the holomenu back and forth. There were quite a few additions up here that weren't available at the main bar with hefty price tags. "What should we start with?"

In her peripherals she watched Doaki enjoying the comforts of booze and a Zeltron on his lap that was running her fingers through his black mop mane of hair that was past his ears. Clean shaven, it was easy to see several thin indentations along his chin and lips from prior fights. He wasn't an overly muscular man, but his lean body held a certain appeal. His presence was most obvious. Relaxed and in control of his little group of enforcers, credits were being tossed around as one goon was shaking dice in hand.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    If there was one thing Lorna hadn't expected to be part of her career plan, it was to go on any sort of undercover mission. When the Director had contacted her, she hadn't hesitated though, much to her surprise after the brief discussion and agreement to work with Van-Derveld again for this assignment. At the same time, it wasn't that difficult for the make-believe part. She trusted the Director, and she found it surprisingly easy to just be in character, but she had always preferred women, had been to her share of clubs at times, and she held her alcohol with great stamina. So it wasn't that difficult to play the part while staying sharp for the actual objective.

While her trajectory and professional occupation was quite different from the Director's, she knew how to compartmentalize, as not to drown into pain and loss when working with patients, especially during crisis times, such as what she had dealt with on Cona. Without this capability, she wouldn't have fared well in the medical field, especially given her tendency to thrive under pressure and in health emergency situations.

Cara giggled and flashed a proud grin at the asshole Iya flipped off as they wandered off back to the main area of the club. She liked how possessive her girl was. It was good news that their private lounge was now ready.

"I'll do my best, hun,"
    she purred at the mention of the future reminder.

"No promises though..."

If she got intoxicated, one never knew, especially in Iya's company!

Without hesitation, she flopped next to her girl on the cushion, one hand resting on Iya's knee, as they began perusing the menu. Humming along the music they could still hear, she pondered her options.

"We should go for the selection platter."

She had caught brief sight of Doaki, but she let the observation work to her partner. It wasn't that she couldn't help per se, but she found it best to focus on being in character until her medical skills would be required. As ready and willing as she was, she saw no reason to risk messing the cover up.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    Iya chuckled with a slight teasing snort. "As usual, your stomach can't make up its mind, huh?"

She leaned in just enough to push the small projector away and with childlike curiosity, studied the fancy call button for their server while still keeping Doaki in her peripherals. "I didn't know they had one of these. Damn. This is some high class shit!"

There wasn't much she could pick up reading lips - mostly complaints at losing and general chatter. Nothing of substance in regards to drugs as she toyed with the buttons, circling them with a finely manicured nail. She tried to focus her hearing on them and picked up bits and pieces of conversation which confirmed boring talk over the bass of the music. Enforcers were placing bets while Doaki continued to get friendly with the Zeltron.

She tapped the button and bounced back to snuggle up beside Cara. "Wanna take bets how long it- ..."

The server must have been watching their table because no one could move that fast. Well, unless you were some Force weirdo. The pink skinned female had bright blue hair tied back by multiple braids and had a little bounce in her step that helped overshadow the not so convincing happy smile on her face. That was curious to Iya and wondered it was a bad work night or a bad night in general.

"Hello ladies!" She held the bottle of whiskey that Iya had asked for. "Got refreshments right here."

She set the bottle down along with the two glasses. "Thought you'd like a size upgrade instead of those tiny shot glasses."

"Nice call." Iya began to untwist the cap.

"I do try." She smirked. "I'm Kofe and delighted to be your server. Do either of you need anything else?"

As Cara went over her choice, Iya purposefully remained fixed on Doaki as she poured. When the short conversation died down, she chimed in. "So, Kofe ... Right?"

"Uh huh."

"I'm gonna be honest."

Kofe raised a brow but was patient as Iya continued. "Me and my girl came here because we wanted to party. And party hard. If ya know what I'm saying."

"Oh, yeah." She nodded with a knowing smirk. "What'cha looking for."

She casually glanced towards the table that held the objective. "We were told back at the hotel that the guy over there's legit on getting some good stuff. Ya know if there's truth to that?"

Kofe casually shrugged. "Yeah, he's here a lot. Gotta lot of regulars too."

"Oh good." She relaxed against the cushions. "I was worried I'd have to kick the crap outta that bellhop. Do we need an invite or we good walking over to strike up a conversation?"

"Since you're up here, means you've got money. He likes money, so you're good." She scrunched her eyes and winked. "But bringing a drink wouldn't hurt either."

"Right." Iya looked to Cara with an impish smile. "How about after some snacks, we go say hello?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Cara chuckled and snuggled closer to her girlfriend. "It was easy to choose you, hon; but all this food looks so yummy!"

She was very much flush to Iya; but didn't not get in her way of keeping Doaki in her peripherals at all, finding just the right angle for that. It was all about picking the right side of the booth after all.

"You told me we were gonna splurge, you didn't lie, gorgeous," she replied in an excited tone.

"Also, I maintain that I have the hottest girl in town. Nobody else compares," she added with a wink and a hand on Iya's thigh as the server walked up to them, much faster than she had expected.

"Thank you!"

She smiled to the server and gleefully eyed the bottle and the larger glasses, although the smile on the Zeltron's face wasn't as chirpy as it could be, she couldn't help notice. She let Iya pour them some whiskey, while she placed her food order, eventually adding another sampler besides the large assortment place. They had to soak the whiskey after all.

She was delighted when Kofe told them, thanks to Iya being straightforward as she could be, that walking up to Doaki was doable, and could be enough, along with credits of course, to get their hands on their desired drugs.

She nodded to her girlfriend's suggestion.

"We're bringing drinks not food, so you can bet your sexy ass I'm going to get cozy with those snacks, love."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    After Kofe took their order, Iya poured them both a healthy dose of booze and handed one to Cara. This time she took her time, not knocking it back like at the bar. They needed some to offer Doaki and Grace needed to keep a clear head. She mastered the art of performance drinking a long time ago.

She wrapped an arm around Cara and sipped her drink as the operatives that were also onsite for backup checked in.

Confirmation in position at all exists in case your perp runs and you can't catch 'em, Girlscout. Besh was a veteran human Rebel turned Alliance like Grace. He was coordinating the agents dispersed throughout the venue and as currently enjoying a scotch at the bar. His shaggy blonde hair needed a haircut and kept falling forward to obscure his features - which was what he wanted.

Grace only muttered a mhmm in response, as if simply enjoying the taste of expensive alcohol.

Also ... you might want to know that Daeve and Andros forgot to cut their comms at one point. I'll have to fill you in on that chatter later..

The urge to roll her eyes ran deep but Grace was far better trained to allow emotions break her cover. Instead she just snuggled closer to Cara and nuzzled into her hair.

It was nothing bad! Promise! Daeve was quick to defend since Besh didn't mind speaking up on the open channel between Alliance agents.

The gist is just... uh... you're really good at the undercover stuff.

There was a sigh from Daeve because Andros trying to explain what was said without actually saying it wasn't helping.

Force sake, shut it! We're in the middle of an op!

How about you both shut up and pay attention to the video feed, Besh reminded curtly.

"Oh good!" Iya's chipper voice cut in before anyone could respond and stole a kiss from Cara. "Food's here!"

"That it is, ladies. Here you are ..." Kofe slide the large oblong platter before them with various appetizers ranging to fried foods, meats for dipping into four sauces that were cool to spicy, and several small salad choices with creamy sauces to help with the heat. "Lots of food to soak up all the booze."

Iya nodded her approval while scanning the choices, watching Doaki slap the Zeltron he was getting cozy with on the ass as she went to go freshen up.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Still snuggled as close as possible to her girl, Cara purred her thanks when Iya handed her a glass. She took a long sip of whiskey but didn't knock it back as promptly as earlier. While Lorna handled her liquor extremely well, she wanted to make sure she stayed on top of her game. She couldn't afford to fail Van-Derveld. And it wasn't just because of her ego, but because saving lives was why she had accepted this mission, even though it was far from her usual professional setting to say the least.

It was funny how one could adapt, for hearing the feed coming through her ear piece didn't even startle her at this point. She had unexpectedly got used to it back on Cona. It wasn't that she hadn't dealt with such things before, but not to this kind of extent, or spy talk so to speak. She had first thought it was just because of how she was used to work remarkably under the greatest emergencies, but this kind of new work came to her more naturally than expected.

She was the perfect horny girlfriend as they waited for the food. She chuckled and returned Iya's kiss as Kofe returned.

The mission didn't prevent her from reaching out for food as soon as she could though. Cover or not cover, she was hungry!

"Thank you," she managed to tell Kofe without a complete lack of manners.

From the corner of her eye though she saw their target look into their direction as he seemed a little bored as his Zeltron wandered off for a bit. If she realized that, she knew that the Director did too.

It made her nervous and she suddenly worried that she might not be up for the whole cover thing. Lorna wasn't insecure by nature, so it was rare; but Cara took over with ease.

"Hun, I'm starting to think I'm the only option on the menu you find interesting,"
    she purred with a wink, nuzzling Iya.

If Doaki was going to stare, they could as well give him a reason to deal them the drug later.

She trailed her hands down the blonde's thighs as she got to her feet, pushing the table with her boot to get just a bit of space.

Grinning she leaned forward again as she began swaying in an enticing lap dance.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    Cover or no cover, Lorna was clearly hungry and the smirk that was created from the doctor's behavior was actually real. Grace hadn't any issues letting that happen as it worked with their cover - the covetous girlfriend enjoying watching her girl devour food.

Kofe made herself scarce and retreated to the kitchen as their target was lazily taking in the sights around the VIP lounge, attention lingering on their table in particular. Grace was well aware that they were noticed but it wasn't anything to worry about. Doaki was just a bored man that lost his plaything for a bit and needed some eye candy. She was well aware that Iya and Cara fit the bill nicely for that.

She was formulating several possibilities to keep Doaki's interest on them when Lorna took it upon herself to do it herself. Seems the doctor already had a decent plan in mind and ran with it since 'Iya' had yet to nibble any of the appetizers yet. This was a doable scenario.

"Well ... after the appetizer in the fresher, can ya blame me?" She reached down and squeezed Cara's thigh in a dangerously high position.

What happened next actually surprised the director. Both Lorna and Grace were well aware of the feigned intimacy that would occur between them for this assignment but Grace never anticipated that the doctor would go for a lap dance. She, of course, rolled with it and laughed with delight.

"This is definitely much better than the food, luv." Iya's eyes raked over Cara's body while keeping Doaki in her peripherals. "Cuz ya know I rather be eating you out ..."

This time Daeve and Andros didn't say a word but shared a knowing, surprised, look at what had just come out of the Director's mouth. It was with silent agreement that Van-Derveld was a lot more fun working uncover and at the same time if she knew they thought that, they would get their asses handed to them so fast that they'd never leave sanitation detail.

Iya nipped Cara's chin when she was close enough and peppered kisses up her jaw until lips hovered against an ear. "Nice job keeping his attention. Why don't you grab a drink and go say hi? See if he's up for me coming over for some business."

She pressed a kiss to her ear. "That's if you're up for it."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    While Lorna's interest in men had always been minimal, despite a couple of crushes and scattered one night stands in her earlier years, so insignificant they hadn't earned any lasting space in her memories, she knew how easily many of them could be manipulated. Women could be too, for anyone who knew how to play others; but she had often found men to be the easier ones if they based most of their value in how many female conquests they imagined they could achieve. Doaki was definitely one as such, which was why she had gone for the lap dance to pique his interest.

And really, working with the Director was easy. The doctor had no issue compartmentalizing work and personal, and that was why the whole pseudo-girlfriend thing was no big deal for her, even though she was not a trained undercover agent.

The lap dance was really done on the fly but for the little she caught his stare as she focused on Iya instead, she knew that it was going to work. She had never thought that her decent, or rather indecent, lap dance and making out skills would come into play for work; but she knew how life could be full of surprises.

She grinned and continued to be provocative, and when the Director suggested going over to get a drink, she had a split "oh shit" moment; but it didn't show in how she moved and hovered closer as if it was the rightful pause in the midst of the lap dance, hands grazing over the blonde's thighs.

"Sounds like a good idea, hun," she replied with a purr, though there was a hint of seriousness in it that was Lorna, and not Cara.

She could do it. After all, she knew that should there be a wandering hand, she could either take care of it herself, or if the protective girlfriend hung around eventually, broken fingers might be an option for the invasive asshole.

Cara finished to be a tease before sitting on Iya's lap for a moment, before she would go carry a drink. After all, it would be suspicious if she suddenly up and went to Doaki without spending some extra time with her hot girl.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Call me... Sassypants.

AKA
    TOP SECRET DANI
    Grace saw the momentary panic and hesitation that was barely perceptible. She was anticipating a response and Lorna impressively hid it that no one would notice anything amiss - just two girlfriends getting exceptionally touchy feely when in reality they were formulating a plan to get closer to Doaki. The confirmation from Lorna made Grace lean back with a rakish grin and traveling eyes as the dance continued.

Cara had Doaki's full attention. His eyes where on her ass while sipping from a glass that would need a refill soon. Iya continued to reap the benefits as her lap became a comfortable seat for Cara. Protective arms immediately came around her waist to snug her closer to allow Iya a chance to say one last thing. "If anything happens that you can't handle, just use tomb in a sentence and I'll get you out of there. Doaki's a hands on guy, but not known to be an asshole. We just don't know how many drinks he has in him to anticipate how frisky he might be."

She pulled back with a softer gaze, hands finding a spot on Cara's hips. To an outsider, it was an intimate moment between lovers that went deeper than physical touches and kisses that left one breathless. In reality, Grace was being overprotective which doubled well for their covers. She always trusted her gut and believed that Lorna could do this. Doaki was a high profile dealer but wasn't a thug. That's what the guards were for and even then, he wasn't a ruthless killer. He liked money and dead beings didn't pay. If pushed or threatened, he could get physical but he was too relaxed and distracted by Lorna to care much. She was sure of it. It made sense that she initiate contact since he couldn't care less about Iya. She barely registered to him from what she observed.

Grace also knew she was asking a lot for a first undercover op with a untrained Alliance doctor, but it was the right call. Lorna was willing so it was worth it to go this route. The exchange would be heard over the comms so Lorna was never truly alone in this. She would be protected at all costs if it came to it.

Lightly she caressed Cara's face and smiled with eyes full of encouragement.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Natacha
    Later on, Lorna would wonder how she had gone through her first undercover op ever with such ease. She would likely just shrug it off that she trusted the Director and that explanations had been patient and precise. She would also make the same observation that had seen her immediately accept t he assignment: she never hesitated to put her life on the line as a medical doctor. And her knowledge of the drug made her the perfect candidate.G

And playing girlfriend to Grace's persona had made her easier because she had always preferred women, despite certain entanglements with men, ranging from pleasant to perfectly forgettable. She was comfortable with her body and was skilled to compartmentalize everything. Play, work, pretend, all those were neatly tucked in their appropriate boxes.

And she knew that while different, Grace operated in a similar way. This was why they worked well as professional partners. They could rely on each other without fear of one of them failing to meet expectations.

For now, Cara was going to go give that drink to Doaki, after she was done giving him one heck of a show, just as to her dear and hot girlfriend Iya.

They were going to get their hands on that fucking drug, and nothing would stand in their way.

Lorna nodded to Grace's whisper, tucking the information in her mind. Everything had happened quickly and organically, fully folded within the confines of a sexy time spent between two women hot for each other.

The doctor had broken a few wandering fingers in the past, got into a few fights that had tarnished her record when she growing up in imperial territory, before she even stood up to the xenophobic views, but it had been just considered that Lorrdians could be feisty and should have been kept in line instead of attaining freedom. One way or the other, she knew she couldn't mess up the operation; but she wasn't going to just be manhandled shall Doaki get frisky.

It wasn't long before Cara was good to go, stealing one last kiss from Iya. Fetching the bottle, she sashayed away from her girl, winking one last time, before making her way towards Doaki's booth. She dangled the bottle before the guards nearby, and Doaki motioned for her to come closer.

"Hello," she offered with a disarming smile and a subtle purr in her voice.

She was being friendly without being outwardly seductive.

His gaze took her in, though he briefly looked towards Iya still in their booth, before returning to the brunette.

"Well, well, well," he said with a grin, gesturing towards the seats around him.

"I didn't expect such a visit..."

Cara sauntered and poured some of the bottle into available glasses, before perching herself at the edge of the table, so she had both Doaki and Iya within her sight.

"We heard very interesting things about you."

She handed him the glass and he quirked a brow at her.

"My girl is set on spoiling me, and we heard that you're the man to ask."

She winked and took a sip from her drink, canting her head to the side, waiting to see how he would take that. She had brought the bottle so he'd see how expensive it was, besides the fact that they had got a booth in the same VIP lounge as he had, clearly indicating money.