Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who’s Who and What’s What of the Corellian System!

TheHolo.Net Poster Cad Bakvalen's Avatar
    AKA
    Jenny
    Imperial Intelligence Fleet, Corellian System
    On the Imperial side of things, in terms of who is already there, I'm currently in the process of trying to get an Intelligence agent recruited into the Resistance: https://theholo.net/forum/showthread...942-Eyes-Above

Hey look, I finally get to bring this guy out of the box of toys!

CorSec detective here, definitely part of the Resistance in "secret". Super "Corellia for Corellians" mentality.
    His younger sister and her husband (who was Coronet's District Attorney) died in the downing of the ISD.

(Probably knows/works with Roz?)

Also I plan on throwing Jamo's sidekick into the mix. Because of course I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyar Thiled View Post
    Also I plan on throwing Jamo's sidekick into the mix. Because of course I do.
    Hey, you

Quote Originally Posted by Callum Orden View Post
    Hey look, I finally get to bring this guy out of the box of toys!

CorSec detective here, definitely part of the Resistance in "secret". Super "Corellia for Corellians" mentality.
    His younger sister and her husband (who was Coronet's District Attorney) died in the downing of the ISD.

(Probably knows/works with Roz?)
    There's a good chance we used to work together, then

Quote Originally Posted by Cael Steorrbearn View Post
    Former Imperial soldier turned small-time crook and believer in a free, independent Corellia, here. Wouldn't mind doing a bit of business with the Resistance.
    ^ if I don't kill him first.

Just visiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cad Bakvalen View Post
    On the Imperial side of things, in terms of who is already there, I'm currently in the process of trying to get an Intelligence agent recruited into the Resistance: https://theholo.net/forum/showthread...942-Eyes-Above
    I will like it noted that this was not my idea. Also, just visiting.

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

AKA
    Droo
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: droogydroo
    The bombings will be kicking off in this thread very soon. And to clarify what's going on so far: I'm creating 4 different scenarios featuring 4 of my own characters, each will be affected by the bombings in different ways, and I'll be quite content to allow their stories to meander on from there, or branch off into their own separate threads.

If you have an idea for a character of your own, in a different location, under different circumstances, then go for it. If you want to jump into one of the scenarios I'm setting up, feel free. If you want to create your own separate bombing thread, then have fun! If you want to have absolutely nothing to do with this nonsense whatsoever, then that's cool, too. And if you do have any questions about this, then ask away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12