So, I've completed this game now. On the whole, I enjoyed it a lot. The way that the game gradually introduces you to Cal's powers as a Jedi made being a Jedi feel all the more epic, by the end. The story is satisfying on the whole, and the supporting characters that you interact with are fairly well fleshed out. This isn't a KOTOR level set of companions that you travel and interact with, but they are all well-written and well-acted, so I can't really complain there.

A couple of times I found the game a little frustrating were when there were effectively some quicktime events. I won't spoil what any of these were, but once or twice something happened where I had to quickly do something that wasn't abundantly clear to me... and I died as a result. The game respawned/reloaded me into the same moment right away, but it really took me out of the tension of the scene.

I'm not sure that I'd want to replay it at this point, since there isn't a lot of variation in how the game can play out.. but it was a solid experience overall.