Thread: Chararacter Evaluation / See More of Some of Them / AMA - Natacha

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Queen

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Natacha

Writing Chararacter Evaluation / See More of Some of Them / AMA - Natacha

Since everybody seems to be doing it, I thought I'd put it out there too. If you have observations / requests / questions about my characters, I'm happy to hear it. I always tend to worry about such threads; but I trust people here to offer constructive feedback and not throw things at me. <3

Here is the list of my characters:

• Tankreyd Family - Alienor Tankreyd | Baska Tankreyd / Darth Qadira | Heyrina Tankreyd | Saranka Tankreyd | Seraphine Tankreyd
    • Jedi Order - Satkia Beltrak | Serah Kleor
    • Dathomir - Anjali Raskor | Kavan Siron
    • Hapes-Onderon Consortium - Alice Di Scarra | Ashar Nerofi | Astera Frayus | Irina An'Telkis | Vahika Wlady | Varyan Starfallen | Vic Bonnie
    • Alliance of Free Planets - Lorna DeLaTour
    • Galactic Empire - Natalia Renkl | Sebarek Veros | Syrenia Renkl | Tatiana Renkl
    • Independent - Haranea | Morgana DeLaTour | Nastasia Adrijana | Ranooki Stryder | Sinead DeBeynac | Tonyh Vankar

Some of them are fairly active, some not so much. Some I've been writing for a while, others I'm barely starting up.

Also, if you want to see more of certain characters, or want to plot things, feel free to let me know!
    Last edited by Satkia Beltrak; Jun 22nd, 2019 at 10:47:21 PM.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    Well, we haven’t RPed together at all that I’m aware of, so we must do something!

I really enjoy reading Baska and her interactions with Raz and Salem. I think she’s a great character - I understand she’s one you’ve written a lot of on other boards and so it makes sense that you are so familiar with her and able to make the reader connect with her. Her backstory is really interesting and I’m fascinated to see how she is going to interact with the Hapan Consortium now that she’s discovered a family connection to one of the nobles! (LD hopes she makes a lot of waves )

I love reading all the intrigues between Hapans as well, there’s so much going on. On the other hand there’s so much going on and I’m not overly familiar with the characters yet so I get them mixed up in my head a lot. Still, I love a good romance and Hapes seems ripe for that sort of storytelling.

I am looking forward to what happens with Alice going forward, now that she’s on Onderon.

oh what a tangled web I weave

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Queen

AKA
    Natacha
    I don't think we have RPed together; but I agree that we must remediate to that!

Baska has slowly moved towards becoming "my main" at Fans. She was my second RP character ever (after Satkia) and one of my oldies who transitioned best here, which makes me happy (and eventually led to a whole lot other bunch of Tankreyds running around!) I have a lot planned for her both in Hapan and Imperial territories.

I'm a sucker for a good romance >.>

You've done so much work with your Hapan characters, and that level of building is very impressive. I know I need to jump in with my character and get involved, and hopefully I can figure out a way to do so that does you justice.

So far I've only gotten to interact with Satkia and Lorna. Definitely have some unfinished business with Satkia but I loved that thread and the energy that you brought to it.

Lorna I'm still getting to know. She's friendly and polite with just enough 'tough love' that I recognize from being in a family of nurses that comes from people who do work in the medical industry. I definitely want to interact with her more and peel a few layers back.

TheHolo.Net Poster

The Scorpion Queen

AKA
    Natacha
    Thank you! It has taken me a while to find ways to make my characters fit here, because I needed to learn the settings and build some ties IC/OOC, but it has become easier to anchor characters so I can take them in diverse directions.

Satkia has been a lot more fun to write here, and that thread that I hope we eventually pick up was the first that really gave me my Satkia vibes back.

Lorna was a random decision to bring back an oldie and give her some more edge. I'm having her realize she needs to do more field work, such as the mission she started with Grace, so I would be happy to do similar things, or Jovan Station health crisis stuff with either your Cizeri or even Vek Vek. Lorna thrives under pressure, and it allows for her sharper edge to come out so to speak.