Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Call Me a Bitch Like It's a Bad Thing

TheHolo.Net Poster Ranooki Stryder's Avatar
    AKA
    Natacha
    Ranooki was relieved that Nystrom didn't feel appalled by the slight mess in her office. She smiled back. "Sometimes I tease Vankar civilian life risks making me sloppy," she admitted in a self-deprecating grin. Tonyh always told her she was loosing her mind when spewing what he considered nonsense. The craziest one of them all was Ara, who had been bodyguard but especially nanny to Tonyh's daughter since they had left the military. That baffled Ranooki to no end. The mere thought of dealing with kids was enough to make her recoil. Tonyh's little one was cute; but especially on pictures.

She narrowed her eyes at Nystrom's question, and grinned at her, appreciating the woman's bold move and her good taste.

"Please dare," she replied with a slight purr in her voice.

Once Nystrom picked the bottle of her choice, she poured it into both glasses, soon handing one to the blonde.

"To lucrative partnerships,"
    she cheered.
    Last edited by Ranooki Stryder; Jun 30th, 2019 at 07:19:40 PM.

She couldn't help a small smug little smile that etched across her lips when she heard that purr. She took her time in looking at the impressive amount of reserve choices. When she made her choice, she let her finger slide along the bottle from top to bottom, giving Stryder a playful sideways glance. "This one."

Katja happily accepted the glass with a twinkle in her eyes and held it up. "To lucrative partnerships."

The glasses clinked together and she tipped her head back, downing the contents like a pro. The liquid went down real smooth and her stomach felt warm and fuzzy, a sensation that spread throughout.

AKA
    Natacha
    Ranooki's eyes remained fastened upon Nystrom until she took the chosen bottle. The brunette couldn't help finding the blonde attractive. She wondered what stories they would trade; and whether the new business partnership would last long; but she definitely hoped to see where things would go.

After they clinked their glasses together, she drank the very same pro way as Nystrom, and enjoyed the sensation as always.

"Well, let me get you the paperwork to sign for a general agreement of two rounds of transportation to get us started. The first round we will assign you and your sister consists in selected artworks for Cloud City, as well as a few designer pieces of furniture."

She had been surprised when Vankar had insisted on gifting such things to some professional investment he was doing there; but his extravagance was nothing new to her.

She eyed Stryder over the rim of the glass, wondering what was going on in that pretty head of hers. Katja wasn't surprised that it was all business after they downed their drinks.

"Oooo... fancy shit, huh?" She grinned, leaning a hip against the table. "Imperials doing a bit of redecorating there?"

It was a curious question but nothing that was too nosy.

"And do we get to know what the second round's about? Or does me and big sis need to be good girls before we get to find out?" she said playfully.

AKA
    Natacha
    Ranooki caught the curiosity and the loose fishing for info. She didn't blame Nystrom for that.

"Vankar is investing in some fancy establishment. He always had a thing for entertainment," she replied truthfully but without giving away too many details. Whatever the place's owner would decide to disclose to the transporters was up to her, not them.

The blonde's next inquiry made her grin, and selected undressed scenario passed before her mind's eye, although her composure didn't betray any shame about such thoughts, for Ranooki had no embarrassment over such musings.

"And here I thought you were the bad girl kind,"
    she responded with a wink.

"The second shipment will either be to an upcoming auction Vankar is organizing, location undisclosed at the moment, or to Naboo to transport rare flowers and trees, to a local aristocrat. It depends on how scheduling works."

"Mm." Katja didn't really care, but she knew Nikole would like the information. Personally she was just enjoying listening to Stryder talk.

"Never played botanist before. That'd be kinda cool," she mused about the possible Naboo trip, but she also loved hearing the responses to her playfulness.

"I'm behaving for big sis. But to be honest?" she hopped onto the table without asking, clearly exuding confidence that it would be welcomed. She crossed her legs and leaned back with her free hand, the one holding the empty glass bobbing in front of her as she talked. "I hate playing nice. But I do it for our business. And it's the right thing to do. And it's also so boring."

She thrust the glass towards Stryder with a tempered gaze that simmered with intent, making the overall greasy monkey look sexy. "I like being not boring most of the time."

AKA
    Natacha
    Ranooki chuckled at Nystrom's musings over playing botanist.

"Better you than me. Fairly sure I'd manage to keep that poor greenery sick or worse."

She winked to the blonde. "I'm much better at keeping humans and near-humans alive and very satisfied."

The brunette didn't miss a moment of watching the blonde hop on the table. That was a pleasing sight, which she couldn't help finding full of promises. After all, as long as business went smoothly, Vankar wouldn't give her shit for whatever fun times she got out of who they worked with. Given his track record with his flame, he really had nothing to reprimand her for.

Without missing a beat, Ranooki stepped closer, and fetched the empty glass from the blonde, refilling it in one smooth move, before doing the same with her own glass.

"Boring is not my cup of tea or flask of whiskey," she replied deadpan.

Setting the bottle aside, she rested her free hand on Nystrom's thigh.

"Feel free to never be boring around me," she purred, before downing her drink.

Her legs dangled back and forth with playful anticipation as she bit back a purr when Stryder took her glass. All the talk of flowers and plants and botany was already long forgotten since Katja was enjoying the celebratory drinks and word play. She sniggered before taking her glass back.

"Well ... what is it then? If it's not a flask, is it a bottle?" she ribbed, peeling her index finger off the glass she was gripping to point at Stryder.

"Cuz ... " she leaned back, causing the hand on her thigh to slide higher as Katja got a proper look at the bottle, "... there's quite a bit to go if we get to this maybe threshold you're referring to?"

The blonde winked and downed her drink definitely not being boring and very aware of what she was doing.

She shook her head as the burn warmed her chest and belly without the buzz clouding her mind just yet. Green eyes danced with delight as they held Stryder's gaze. "Or ... maybe we close the deal first. Be kinda productive?"

AKA
    Natacha
    "The first bottle from the shelf, right?"

Ranooki flashed a grin to the blonde, before her hand slid up as the gorgeous Nystrom leaned back. Darn, this one was her style more than most people she had been working with. That was distracting, but especially enticing.

She chuckled as they had both downed their second drink.

"It's too rare to work with non-boring people," she added.

She considered Nystrom's question. So many options danced in her mind.

She trailed her hand down towards the blonde's knee, and reluctantly let it go.

"What about we finalize the paperwork, before going for celebration for good productivity, in the city?"

Mischief showed in her eyes.

"I know places."

Katja was enjoying the close proximity and was hanging on every word from Stryder. She had to swallow down a whine of disappointment when the hand left her knee but this was supposed to be a contract signing. Business before pleasure after all, though she was hoping there would be a lot of pleasure make up later.

Confirmation of said partying made the Morellian perk up. "Deal."

Then her face scrunched up in thought before looking down at the way she was dressed. "Do those places ya know allow a frumpy looking mechanic to walk into their establishments with greasy looking overalls?"

She never gallivanted around any city looking like this! Katja was a tube top, leather skirt, and boots that rode up to her thigh kind of girl when she was out partying. As nice as these negotiations were, she was not prepared for this pleasant turn of events.

AKA
    Natacha
    Ranooki had only reluctantly let go of Nystrom; but she was looking forward to get to be quite closer later during the evening.

When the blonde agreed to finalize the contracts first, the brunette didn't waste anytime. Sitting at her desk, almost oblivious to the gorgeous woman sitting nearby. She pulled up all the information needed, and adjusted any details that required reviewing.

She then had everything show up on the holo projector for Nystrom to review.

"If all looks adequate to you, I'll send you the file for you to legally approve."

As for the question that came next, she returned her full attention to the blonde, unapologetic about how she was staring.

"There's a VIP space with my name on it. You could show up in rags at my arm, they wouldn't say a thing."

Crossing her legs as she leaned against the back of her chair to get a better view, she grinned.

"Of course, you can take time to change if you'd like."

Katja swiveled her body so she was now sitting petulantly cross-legged on the table, but her greens were taking the information in very seriously. Despite Stryder being a lot of fun, she needed to look over the details of the contract. Eyes scanned the slowly moving images, particularly the outline that broke down schedules, damages, fees, payment, the usual bylines to protect the company if anything untoward happened with paid contracted transporters. She was happy to note that Vankar appeared to be a fair boss if this were a typical contract. There was an addendum that if things went well, that the Nystrom sisters were immediately considered for the second job already mentioned.

Funnily enough, Katja wasn't paying attention to Stryder's staring when she spoke. "So - two things. One - you can send the file to the same coded frequency we originally used to speak to your Vankar boss guy."

She poked her head out, like a domestic jax, around the holoimage and looked coy. "Two - Rags or not, I like to dress the part. Maybe I can borrow some of your stuff and change?"

Her shoulders shrugged nonchalantly. "Unless you rather me waste time going back to the ship and do it."

AKA
    Natacha
    Nystrom just looked hot on her desk, Ranooki mused. She was not against using said desk for sexy purposes and kept that in mind for later reference.

She appreciated that while the blonde could be a lot of fun, she knew when to be dead serious about business. That was a really attractive combo in the mechanics's eye. She didn't interrupt her as she went over the details once again. Both Vankar and her were thorough in preparing contracts, but they also valued that their contractors went through them with acute attention. It seemed only fair to all parties involved, and the smoother the business, the more lucrative and efficient.

She canted her head as Nystrom looked at her around the holoimage, quite amused at the sight.

"Good," she replied firmly to the sending the whole package back to Vankar, which she did at once.

"Copying you and your sister on it. And it's sent."

The notion of Vankar as her boss guy cracked her up.

She grinned when the blonde made it clear she'd love to change before they went out.

"Well, you should follow me then,"
    she said with a wink.

She got up and trailed a hand on Nystrom's leg, before heading to a door that led to a staircase. She trusted her new associate would be right behind her.

Upstairs was a large bedroom, with a fairly gigantic bed, a decent-size closet, and an attached bathroom.

"I have an apartment downtown but I like having a second home here."

She gestured towards the closet.

"Feel free to pick whatever you like and use the fresher."

She didn't keep anything valuable, or secret, openly so she had no issue leaving the blonde to get ready by herself.

Katja chewed on her lower lip, wanting more lingering touches but would just have to wait, and that wasn't going to happen sitting on Ranooki's desk. She slid off desk and definitely followed Ranooki's ass. The woman didn't say exactly how she was supposed to be following her and when they entered the bedroom, Katja let out an appreciative whistle.

"Damn. If this is your home away from home, your actual apartment must be huge." Not one to dally or linger around to poke through people's things, Katja padded over to the closet. "Awesome. Thanks. I'll be as quick as I can."

The doors swished open and damn did Ranooki have a lot to choose from. She had to be careful with her choices since Ranooki had a few inches on her but Katja decided her own boots could still work after a bit of cleaning. Sifting through the choices, she ignored the business clothes, looking for anything casual or sexy.

"Oooo.... what do we have here?" She pulled a sleeveless black leather dress off the rack and grinned. She had a fuller figure so it should fit snugly and the dress would be a little longer on her, but all the curves she wanted to show off would be present. With a nod, she took it into the fresher, stripped and used the insides of her overalls to polish her boots that were sleek, practical and ankle length. She lucked out that these could double to party.

Then she washed up, patting her armpits and under her breasts before wiping the work grime off her face with a borrowed towel. She poked about the cabinet and found some pins for her hair, forgoing the make-up. She'd look great without it and slipped into the dress which fit exactly how she wanted. It didn't bunch up and the length stopped a few inches above her knees. After admiring the way it fit, she used fingers to comb her hair out, pulled it back in several strands, twisted them together in a quick updo, and pinned it.

She blew a kiss at the mirror and confidently emerged from the fresher. This was a much better idea than returning back to the ship.

"Yo Stryder!" She called out. "I'm ready!"

AKA
    Natacha
    Ranooki leaned into the door frame as she watched Nystrom enter the room and start checking the wardrobe options.

"I'd say a big part of my actual apartment is a workshop; but yeah it's a good place, as you'll see."

She winked to the blonde, for there was little doubt they were going to have a lot of fun. And she was willing to actually take that girl home, as in her actual place, which wasn't a given even with some flings. All of this was a bit of a mess, but somehow she just knew that things would be fine mixing fruitful business and lots of pleasure.

She then went back to her office, sitting in her chair and making some arrangements for the night. She knew that the Rooftop Xtra was getting more and more famous and she wanted to make extra sure that they had a VIP lounge, as well as already putting a bottle of whiskey, and one of rum, her favorite Reserve ones, on her tab.

She also contacted one of the docking bay workers to have one of Tonyh's many limousine speeders ready. He was off world and this one was her favorite. She also made sure that Fidena would be their driver. The girl was a recent hire but a damn good driver and she was happy to get to drive some of the boss's fancier vehicles.

When she heard the blonde call out, she grinned; and headed straight back to the room. She took in how her new acquaintance filled that dress so perfectly. And she wolf whistled.

"That looks even better on you," she purred as she walked by Nystrom, trailing a hand across the girl's hip and waist.

"I'll be ready in just a few minutes."

She fetched a favorite red dress, and went for a quick shower, and quick make-up. Since she had left the military, she loved to spend hours in the fresher; but she was still damn good at being prompt.

As promised, she was all ready in less than ten minutes, and opened the door for Nystrom.

"Our ride awaits us."

Findera had already pulled in front of Ranooki's office, and slid the doors open for her passengers as soon as she saw them.

"Damn it, how am I supposed to drive fine with two stunning women like you in the back seat?"

The brunette laughed at the quip, and put in a generous credstick into the girl's hand.

"Because I let you drive Vankar's fancy shit?"

They both chuckled and then Findera pulled her window up, as Ranooki followed Nystrom in the back of the limo speeder.

Katja preened under the praise and hoped the stolen touches from Stryder's hand would get more bold later. They were a nice appetizer for now. She watched her go with a promising smile before taking in the room. Her mind wandered to the comment of 'you'll see' with regards to Ranooki's apartment. That was one helluva foretelling statement. It was bold as fuck and at least she knew how the evening was going to end. She mentally unfed at the thought.

She politely looked around the apartment and didn't touch anything while waiting for her impromptu date to freshen up. Sometimes she had wandering fingers but this was a co-worker and Kaja had boundaries. Being good would pay off in the long run, she hoped, in case this turned into a regular affair.

"Hot damn!" Katja blurted out in appreciation. The red dress complimented Ranooki's curves and the Morellian was seriously considering cancelling the evening activities to get her out of that dress.

Patience Kat. Patience... foreplay is fun!

Smiling, she joined her and quirked a curious brow. "Ride? What ride?"

The answer to her question was waiting downstairs in the form of a hoverlimo. Green eyes immediately bugged out at the sight, clearly not expecting that. Maybe a taxi, sure, but a fucking limo?! No.

She whistled and cut a glance at Ranooki. "Holy shit, girl. You really pulled out all the stops."

After climbing in and hearing the exchange, Katja couldn't help laughing deeply with mischievous intent. "Depending on whatcha hear back here, could be worse distractions. So keep those eyes forward and don't crash us."

She patted the cushion beside her after crossing her legs. "C'mon, Stryder. We're wasting time."

AKA
    Natacha
    Ranooki grinned at the blonde's enthusiastic reaction to her appearance. That hungry look in Nystrom's eyes was utterly enticing and managing to get them to the speeder instead of just banging right then and there in her office had been a difficult task. The brunette liked to have her fun and had little to no hesitation to enjoy whoever she could; but sometimes she also knew that a bit of wait made for fireworks later on.

It didn't mean she was known for her patience on most occasions though...

She chuckled at the blonde's reaction as she led the way to their ride.

"It'd be a shame not to make the best of amenities available as Vankar's associate, gorgeous."

She loved her independence and being a grease monkey on a speeder bike; but she also enjoyed the little luxuries life could provide.

Findera laughed at Nystrom's antics.

"Have as much fun as you can have back there. If I still hear moaning when we're closing in on our destination, I can just take a detour to give you time to finish."

Ranooki laughed as Findera pulled the dark glass up, giving them privacy. That'd be typical Findera to do just that.

Without further ado, the brunette plopped herself next to her date for the night. It was as close to a date as Ranooki could conceive such things. One night stand, fling, whatever fun could happen, it was what she liked.

"Well, well, well," she purred, resting a hand on the blonde's thigh.

"I wouldn't want to keep you waiting."

Katja brightly grinned as the privacy window went up and she couldn't help herself. She knelt down and titled her head to keep her face visible. "Thanks for driving us! And the privacy!"

She let out a chuckle, finding her own antics hilarious, before noticing that Stryder was about to hop inside the limo. Katja pivoted and slide back to her original position just in time to meet those beautiful eyes next to her and smiled, thrilling at the sound of Stryder's voice and teasing hand on her leg. "Little time I've known ya, you'd never do that," she said with a wink.

The limo stirred to life and Katja was impressed with how the stabilizers kept them from jostling around too much making it a smooth ride. That musing briefly stole her attention but now it was all back on the gorgeous woman beside her.

"So ... do I get to know where we're going? What'cha got planned?" she purred, leaning in closer. "Or is it all ... a surprise?"

AKA
    Natacha
    Ranooki couldn't help laughing at Katja's playfulness. She was good at her job for what she had seen, and she was a lot of fun, and the night was still young. The brunette loved that, a whole lot. Life was too short not to make the best of attractive opportunities, whether business or pleasure, or both as the extremely hot blonde next to her was a testimony to.

She grinned at the blonde's response. "Good. I don't like making hot women wait, unless it's part of the game."

She winked back, for she did like being a wicked tormentor in intimate settings. Public sexiness rarely provided the opportunity to take too much time. Both had their appeal, really.

She caught the expression on Katja's face as the limo began its quick but smooth ride. The mechanics' appreciation was something the associate could understand. Vankar would rarely admit it; but he was better at picking speeders of various kinds since they had become friends years ago.

"We're going to my favorite hide that's not a hole in the wall," she explained with a wolfish grin, enjoying how the blonde was leaning closer. It's the Red Shadow Club. Private booth, and a real good DJ and liquor selection."

She brought her face as close to Katja's as she could without outright kissing her.

"We can be as indecent as we want."

She claimed the blonde's mouth without further ado, the fingers on her leg trailing up just under the edge of the short dress.

Katja was trouble and she liked it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12