"You hear about that newfangled school out on that one planet, uh. I can't remember the name. Starts with a T. Tan... Tanooba. Tanabo. Toomb. Something like that."

"What you talking about, Jet?"

"These wacko Jedi wannabes have set up a school to teach kids to be Jedis. S'the craziest thing I've ever heard."

"Jedi ain't real."

"That's what I'm saying. And people are going, from what I hear. Bunch of nutjobs taking advantage of trustin' folk, I say."

"Who'd fall for a scam like that?"

"Tanaab! That's the planet. Just 'membered. Come on, there are some right dumb folk out there in the 'verse. Remember Carl? He'd fall for something like that. Promise of magic and shit."

"True that. Carl was proper stupid."

"All I can say is I hope the Empire does something about them before they start blowing up schools. Dunno what's up with these religious nutters, but they always start blowing up schools."

"Hey stranger, whatchu think about that? People pretending to be space wizards to make a bunch of credits and all that?"

"I have to go."

"What was that fella's problem? There some strange people here abouts lately."

"True that."

Zereth left the marketplace behind and headed straight for the edge of town. These old farming communities didn't have much in the way a holonet connection. They were simpler people for a simpler time. News traveled through long distance haulers like those two, and the truth was often distorted from being retold many times from one spacer to another. However, if even a molecule of their story was true it demanded investigation. The little town was left behind as Zereth's speeder stole him away into the afternoon sun. It would take several hours to return to the far removed Mandalorian camp. It gave him time to think, to dwell on the idea that some force academy had established itself on a semi-remote planet and had not been instantly razed to ashes.

Maybe there was hope in the galaxy after all.

Pulling his speeder up into the encampment he wasted no time on pleasantries or greetings, but instead headed straight for the field that doubled as a landing pad for the many small to medium sized starships Eleutheria employed. Among them was his own, the Star of Oblivion. The old girl saw little use and acted more as Zereth's home when on Dantooine than as an actual starship. Slipping inside he quickly fired up the holonet connection and established a clear link to the network matrix. A planet like Dantooine didn't always the most stable connection. With a little patience it was more than adequate. Even then, it did not take Zereth long to find what he was looking for.

Lilaena needed to see this.

---

Stealing into the main structure of the Mandalorian camp, Zereth wasted no time honing in on and finding Lilaena. As usual she was in the command hub along with her high ranking Mandalorians. Zereth had little time for etiquette and instead marched straight inside.

"Lilaena, are you aware that there is a Force Academy on the planet Tanaab?"

It came out of his mouth sounding more accusatory than he intended. Deep down he could not help but feel that this had been hidden from him, that someone as seemingly well connected as Lilaena would have heard whispers about this. Perhaps he was trying to project his feeling of failure on to others. Regardless, someone should have known. He tried to defuse his tone with a raised hand and a closed eyed nod of his head.

"What I mean to say, is that I have discovered that there is what appears to be a Force Academy situated on the planet Tanaab. They even have a holonet presence."

Commandeering the projector in the center of the command hub, Zereth punched in the holonet address that brought up an infosite for the Academy. Tanaab Force Academy, it said in big letters. It was a standard school brochure; complete with smiling teachers pointing at charts and students having fun in the common spaces of what appeared to be a stone fortress. Zereth cycled through the images before stopping on one, which showed a sandy-haired young man dressed as a teacher, in the strangely military inspired uniforms the faculty wore. Black with silver piping. He was standing over a hologram of a Bantha with a group of students, pointing and simulating conversation.