Maalik's slim fingers gently plucked the offered piece of paper from Bryon's own, his eyes quickly reading the names and address. Erik and Michel... It would be interesting to see their reaction when he appeared at their door, that much was certain.

"As you say, my Prince. I will speak to them at my earliest opportunity," he said with a nod, placing the paper within some hidden pocket of his thawb.

When Byron enquired if there was something he could do for Maalik, the aged Nosferatu stroked his chin in silent thought for a few moments.

"There may be... Before I met with Miss Belfour the other day, I stumbled across a Kine child; seemingly blind, yet she somehow sensed my presence. While she departed shortly after Arabella's arrival and the Masquerade remains unbroken, I cannot help but think this is no coincidence..." he paused, smiling, "My faith tells me this child will have some part to play in the nights ahead and I have a feeling she will seek me out again."

His eyes were now affixed firmly on Byron. The fact that he was sharing such personal information could be considered a risk, but the Nosferatu was more than willing to take a leap of faith, based on how their conversation had gone thus far.

"I feel some connection to her I am yet to understand... I realise it is an unusual request, but do I have your leave to safeguard this child until her role becomes clear? Without breaking the Masquerade, of course..."