Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Under Pressure

"That sounds great," Freddie found himself nodding. What periberries were, or how Ithorian mint tasted, he had no idea, yet they sounded divine when rattled off in such a lyrical voice.

Just as long as it doesn't taste like whiskey, he told himself, recalling numerous instances where he was made to drink the stuff. Ugh, how it burned. How could anyone like that? People paid for it, and he couldn't understand why you want to pay for such vile displeasure. Gin, on the other hand he'd never had, and as he knew it was clear, that meant it would have a light flavor right? Kind of like how Hoth Mist had a lighter flavor than Dr. Pippu, and all. When you're fifteen, and don't get out much, that's the way logic works.

Well, when logic did work, that is. Leaning in against Gantuhar's warm, solid body, his paws siding back to grasp a few berries of his own, Freddie was fairly certain logic had gone out the airlock, and there was just pleasure to be had in the tea house. After all, if there wasn't actually tea in a tea house, then there certainly didn't need to be logic, did there?

The Twi'Lek nodded, and turned about to make his way back from where he'd come, leaving Gantuhar and his young friend to focus on the delightfulness of the warm water, scented with so many lovely aromatics. Of course, the feeling of a hand - though gentle as it was - holding onto a rather... sensitive part of his body was enough to cause a bit of a surprised look. Slowly, his own hand dipped below the waterline to gently grab Freddie's wrist, carefully pulling it away.

"This One has found that when he spends time here, the mind and body are both given new life."

The young Nehantite seemed content (and then some) to stay burrowed within his side, and Gantuhar angled his head slightly to give a look down to Freddie.

"Tell This One, Fred-dee, how did you come to this station-in-the-stars?"

It had been a handful indeed, with Freddie's middle finger rubbing gently at the crease between them, but as he felt his paw pulled away he looked up at the big Trianii. "Did I... do something wrong?" he asked.

His mind attempted to replay everything which he'd seen and felt so far in the tea house, but there were gaps, entire reels of commentary which seemed silent as parts of his brain had apparently begun to shut down once he stepped foot into the water, while others came online at full tilt. His mind might not have been given new life, but his body certainly had, and it ran the show - almost to the point of putting his paw right back where it was, yet he retained just enough mental cohesion to leave it at Gantuhar's inner thigh, instead, and focus upon his question.

"I, um," he started, his head dipping as his shoulders slumped. "I ran away. There's nothing for me at home, so I escaped. I heard a Nehantite runs the Engineering team here on the station, and I thought he'd be glad to take me on, but..." Even his ears wilted as he recalled the interview, and the look on Anauri's face. "He said no. He said I should have contacted ahead of time. Said I should have done my field experience in the orbital shipyards, or even at a ground shop. And then he told me that an engine tech isn't what is needed on station engineering, and I didn't have the qualifications to even bring on as entry level. He told me to go home, and come back when I had a proper resume, and was grown up. And... he was right. I was stupid to think he'd just take me on because I'm a Nehantite. He doesn't even have any Nehantites on his crew at all, I found out later."

His other arm reached around the small of Gantuhar's broad back, snugging in closer. "So, I tried to find work here, but you have to be eighteen to work for the Alliance, and no independent shops would take me on. Sold what I could, and... did things... to get credits to get food and stuff, until Captain Maron arrived. I was such a fanboy, and somehow I talked her into giving me a trial run as an engine tech on her race ship. Crazy, I know! We did some testing, and a race, but now I'm here on a one-week period while they evaluate and see if I should be brought on full time. I hope I make it. I, well, don't have anywhere else to go."

It was a story of hardship and disappointment, but there was still hope in finding a better situation. Despite the unfortunate happenings, there was still something good to be found.

"Not many young ones have the bravery that you do, Fred-dee. Be proud of yourself."

His arm, still resting over the top of Freddie's shoulders, gave a slight squeeze to further show comfort to the Nehantite. He knew what the boy wished for, but here, now... it was not to be. The Madame would have them both out, and would probably never allow Gantuhar back, at that. He did not wish to raise the ire of a woman so generous as to provide this calming place to so many who needed it. What would they all have then? Still though, it was a stark shift from the timid, flinching young thing from the night before. Where he was now practically clamoring to share in amorous pursuits of carnal delights, before he had seemed ready to be blown away by the slightest of winds, and would wilt at seemingly every word sent his way.

"This One knows that you are desiring of the supreme closeness that turns two into one," he spoke gently, the clouds momentarily lifted from his normally foggy thoughts.

"But here, it is - "

"Alright then!"

The interruption came from the Twi'Lek, returning with two drinks as he crouched down. One glass, tall and thin, was extended to the Nehantite.

"One Corusca Gem, for the young Master," He gave the grey Nehantite a subtle wink and a smile.

"And a Ranger's Paw for our resident Mystic."

Another wink and smile.

"Aaahhh," Gantuhar eagerly accepted the tumbler held out for him.

"This One thanks you with all of the good and wonderful graces of the stars and their gods, Dior."

The longer he sat in the water, the less things seemed to make sense to Freddie. Why was he snuggling up to another male? Why did he want to... y'know... with him? And why was that urge so very, very intense? Something wasn't right, and he knew it, but as the jeeta in the water affected his system, there was little he seemed able to do about it.

And very little he wanted to do about it, it seemed. Accepting the tall, narrow flue of a glass from the Twi'Lek, Freddie blushed at that wink, unable to resist looking their server over as well in a less-than-discreet manner.

Maybe a three-way could- his base natures tried to tell him.

Don't even!
    His higher reasoning cut that line of thinking off. You'll probably get him fired.

He's serving us alcohol, and there's no way we look old enough for that! I don't think he'd have a problem with-

No. Just no. I can't believe I'm not even objecting to the big kitty, here.

Honestly? Me either. Mmmf, so tempted to just-

Stop it. You'll get thrown out, and that could cost us our safe place to stay.

We're not... using him, are we?

Right now I think you're the one planning to get used, dude. And you did worse on our first visit to the station, remember?

Ugh, don't remind me. Please. Thinking about that is a total bon-

Trust me, I get the feeling nothing is going to kill that, right now. I'd say we're totally in mating season, but... I'm still functioning, so that can't be right. I really don't know what's going on, here.

Me either. But I want it.

More like you need it. And somehow I'm cool with letting you have it. A lot of it. A whole lot of it. So much of it you-

Dude, don't ruin the moment. I want to try this drink.

Okay, but if I stop working after that glass, promise me you'll get out of that water and leave this place, okay? I... I don't want us to get hurt.

I can take it.

Not the kind of hurt I mean.

Oh, yeah. That's right. Your kind of hurt is... a lot worse than mine. Yours doesn't heal well for us.

No, it doesn't. Now drink. We talk quickly, but they might be starting to notice, by now.

The exchange inside Freddie's head took but nanoseconds, both voices of his mind coming to some sort of agreement, while both realized something was up. Still, he smiled, raising his glass to tink it gently against Gantuhar's before taking a sip. Oh, wow, it was good! Sweet, light, and with a hint of mint, it masked the alcohol well, and Freddie felt his smile growing even wider, not realizing jeeta oil was also part of his drink as well.

"That's... that's really good!" he found himself chuckling. "Thank you! With, um... star graces, too," he added, his brain crossing wires badly enough to only stumble over that line, hoping it was enough, before he took another sip.

It was a lovely gesture, and Gantuhar whurffled in agreement as he took another sip of his drink. The Ranger's Paw was a delightful concoction, heavily scented and just as heavily strong. The Trianii enjoyed it though, and Dior knew the habits of the towering felinoid enough to make his educated 'guess' a successful one.

Another sip, and he seemed to melt even further into the calming waters of the bathing pool.

"This One enjoys the times that are spent here," he rumbled, his eyes heavily lidded as he reached such delightful levels of relaxation.

"It is hoped that Fred-die enjoys it here as well."

Of course, there were other matters to address, and now that Dior had moved on to other customers, Gantuhar at least found enough presence of mind to continue with the topic that had been previously interrupted by their Twi-Lek server.

His torso shifted slightly, leaning ever-slightly closer into the Nehantite's personal space.

"What you wish for now, it is something that is forbidden here."

Which was a shame, but all here were beholden to the rules of the teahouse if they wished to experience its amenities.

"It is certainly a shame, but the Madame, she must not be crossed."

Freddie sipped from his drink again, and once more the jeeta oil in it sparked a wave of intense yearning through his body. Another drink, and again the urge spiked. That had to be it, something in his drink was doing this to him, and he looked up to Gantuhar, ready to say something, then stopped. No, it couldn't be the drink. He wanted it before the drink, after all.

Did alcohol simply make the urge stronger? Had Dior slipped something extra into his drink, regardless? Questions ran through Fredide's mind as he felt Gantuhar draw closer, and instead of asking those questions, the gray-furred Nehantite simply chirred and leaned into him, nodding against his side.

"It's... forbidden where I'm from, too," he replied quietly. "But it still happens. Behind closed doors, that is."

Before he could stop himself, his eyes scanned the interior of the tea house, to see if any such closed door existed, and his ears wilted when he realized there was not. Sighing, he leaned into Gantuhar even more, as they relaxed in the warm, herbal waters. "Sorry," he spoke softly. "I'll try and keep myself under control."

As he said it, his paw on Gantuhar's thigh slid over his big friend's loin beneath the murky water, before immediately snapping back. Clearly he'd done it without thinking, acting on his current instincts instead of logic. So strong was his regret, he pulled away a bit, and hunched down in the water, until just his head was above the surface, jawline partially submerged as he hissed, "Fuck!" in admonishment of his own actions. Sinking further, Freddie all-but-disappeared beneath the water, leaving only the top half of his head out, his nostrils barely clearing the surface so he could breathe as he tried to make himself as invisible as possible.
    Last edited by Fredal Rabeak; Dec 21st, 2020 at 07:22:22 PM.

Gantuhar watched with a heavy sense of curiosity, his head tilting slightly to the side. One free hand went out then, and a claw extended from his index digit. A moment later he lightly scritched at the Nehantite's headfur; the only thing left that wasn't in the water.

"Little One," the rumble came out softly and soothing, a sign that lucidity had returned for at least a short amount of time.

"You have not offended This One. In fact, This One is honored that you would show interest in such an oldbeast. This One has little or nothing to offer, other than protection during the times that you find yourself on this station."

One last scritch, and Gantuhar returned to his drink.

"There is no shame to be had for who that you are."

A pair of pink eyes turned up to look at Gantuhar from just above the surface of the murky water. The boy who typically shied away from any form of touch began to pull back, yet stopped himself, letting the large cat-like male scritch and stroke his headfur. Something sparked in him at that touch, a memory of so long ago, when someone else used to do the same, and his eyes closed. Behind those lids, he could see the face of his mother, and hear her voice, recalling how she used to hold him and rub his head when he was small. A wave of relaxation washed through his body, and he warmed to Gantuhar's touch, relishing it with his eyes closed.

But as they opened once more, and his companion's words came to him, the shame and panic set back in, his muscles stiffening again. Slowly he let his whole head raise from the depths, his jawline dripping, bits of jeeta leaf stuck to his fur, and he looked straight ahead at other couples enjoying themselves, and each other. "I'm not ashamed of who I am," he said. "But... I've done shameful things," he said quietly. "For money, or food. And to get out of trouble with the law. I'm... I'm not a good person, Gantuhar. You shouldn't be doing this for me."

In the whirlwind of lust and primal urges coursing through his form, it was a rare moment of introspective thought, and he washed that thought down with the last of his drink. Freddie could feel the surge of need coursing through him as it hit his system, and he knew there was something in the drink which was affecting him, but at that point he just didn't care anymore.

He knew a being that needed release, and Gantuhar was quick to down the rest of his drink. Sometimes a Ranger's Paw was to be savored, and sometimes it was to be consumed with a quickness.

Emptying his glass, Gantuhar set it behind him with little thought. Dior was mindful enough to scoop it up without a word.

"Greyfur should drink quickly," it was a string of words spoken with a strange hurriedness as the Trianii held his Twi-Lek friend back.

"Oh, you want another?"

"This One thinks," Gantuhar, in his lucidity, was ever the gentle-beast.

"... This One would like a tonic of the Madame's special herbal pouch blends. To go."

Dior nodded sagely, and skirted off to fulfill the order.

There was a moment that Gantuhar took, to smile after the Twi-Lek, and in the next, he brought Fred-dee close to him.

"You wish for satisfaction, and This One will make sure that you are sated."

Freddie blinked, glancing up at Gantuhar, then further up at Dior. His shoulders rose out of the water as he studied the two curiously.

"We're not... going already, are we?" He asked. Lowering his voice, he spoke to Gantuhar directly, a hint of concern upon his words. "This was expensive. I don't want you to have to go on my account. What do you, um... usually do, here?"

The teenager kept his eyes from taking in the sights of other mating couples, imagining that might be what Gantuhar might have wanted to partake in. "If... if you want others, don't let me stop you," he whispered.

There were none here save for the glorious Madame that he would've wished to have, and that certainly would not happen.

Looking down at Fred-dee, Gantuhar blinked slowly, owlish eyes taking in the youth with quiet contemplation.

"This One wants no other," he finally rumbled as his meaty paw tightened momentarily on the Nehantite's shoulder.

"However, a massage may be a good thing to have before leaving."

Dior had already gone to tend to the to-go order, and with a heave, the Trianii lurched upwards out of the water. His fur was sopping, dotted with the occasional specs of j'eeta and dripping water. He reached a hand down for Fred-dee to take hold of.

"Come Fred-dee, This One will make sure that we are both well cared for."

It was a bit late that Freddie recalled the urge to finish his drink, and he tilted his flute up to do so - though not as quickly as Gantuhar had done. Instead he savored the strange flavors, that mild burn, and the... whatever it was in the drink which coursed through him, making him tingle in places which would be visible shortly. Setting the glass down, he then looked up at the dripping Trianii, before a wave of realization came over him. That wave came with a look of sudden dread, and he glanced down, only to see the murky water, before looking back at Gantuhar.

"I, um... people are gonna see my..." he tried to say, before chewing on his lip. In times past, he'd simply have to wait for it to calm itself, or at the very least adjust his trousers to hide it. But something told him that between seeing so many naked bodies, whatever was in the drink, and whatever was in the... air? Water? He wasn't sure. Whatever it was, part of him wouldn't be relaxing any time soon. So, it was with deeply pink inner ears that he accepted Gantuhar's paw, and allowed his light frame to be hauled up out of the water.

His fur plastered to his frame, the slim lad appeared even smaller than before, and between his legs there jutted the proud spike of a teenager, which he desperately wished would just go away. Or at least be bigger. It seemed little about the Nehantite's build was terribly impressive.

"I've... never had a massage," he admitted, trying something, anything to get his mind off of being naked, and aroused, in front of so many others.

"The Madame employs only the most artful of hand artists," he happily explained while stepping from the bath's waters. Water still dripped from his frame, to collect in puddles around the pool's edge.

"This One has only been able to enjoy one session with them, but it was glorious."

Fully comfortable in his surroundings, Gantuhar began the short trek to the far wall, dotted with arching doorways and the cascading sheets of beads that separated the bath area from the foyer leading to the massage parlors. Only when Dior sauntered over with two plush robes did the Trianii pay any mind to his state of undress. His robe was shrugged on, but remained unbelted.

"Here you go, Young Master," Dior smiled in understanding as he held the soft garment out for the Nehantite. And in an effort to try and soothe the obvious nervousness he could see in Freddie's eyes, he went on.

"The old cat can be forgetful, sometimes."

There were robes? He could have been wearing a robe most of the time? People didn't have to see his... all of him? Freddie's heart sank at the realization, then buoyed as he accepted the robe. Smiling at Dior, Freddie tugged it on, trying to not mind the strange sensation of wet fur tugging against, soft, fluffy fabric, until he'd folded the front over himself. Despite the tag inside saying S, it still felt large on his frame, and he had to use one paw to adjust himself while the other firmly tied the belt, in an attempt to keep things... less noticable.

"Thank you, Dior," he said with a smile, afterward. Only then did he realize that the concept of wearing a robe in order to get a massage was odd. After all, weren't most people in holovision shows usually naked and oiled up to get their massages? The Nehantite tugged the belt a bit tighter as he thought about that.

Gantuhar led the way with gusto, the edges of his provided robe fluttering along his sides wildly.

"Come Fred-dee," he grinned while rolling his shoulders in expectation of the delightful sensations that they would both be inundated with.

They had arrived at the nearest archway, and the Trianii reached out to draw a segment of the beads aside for his companion.

"You will find much enjoyment and relaxation in here."

And, as if seeing the younger one's nervousness for the first time, he offered a gentle upturn of his lips.

"This One promises."

There was a great temptation to reach his paw out and fondle something just exactly at paw height as he passed Gantuhar. It would be easy enough to do, and surely no one would notice, right?

Immediately Freddie caught himself as he thought about it. Why was he thinking about that? What was it with this place? Or was it with himself? With Gantuhar? The drink? He didn't know. All he knew is that he smiled lightly and nodded as he passed through the beaded curtain into the massage alcove. There he saw massage tables as he expected to see them, based on images witnessed in holovision shows, and holomovies. Complete with two strapping male masseurs there, though in skimpier outfits than he was expecting.

At least he hadn't tried to fondle Gantuhar, after all, as they surely would have seen it. At least he was pretty sure he'd kept his paw to himself in passing.

Hadn't he?

Dread struck as he was no longer sure.

That gentle upturn of his lips turned into something a touch more devilish as he stared down at Fred-dee. He'd felt it. Felt that innocuous brush against him. The younger one looked a nervous wreck however, and Gantuhar kept his thoughts to himself as he ushered the Nehantite further inside.

The two attendants, Jaikari and Satura, smiled as well as they helped to lead the two patrons to their tables.

Gantuhar shed his robe as if it had never graced his shoulders, and eagerly positioned himself face-down, sliding his muzzle through the head-ring.

He let out a long sigh, his tail switching from one side to the other before settling into a much more smooth motion. And then it fell still completely at the first touches of Jaikari's deft fingers.

Freddie's eyes looked over the bulky Trianii as Gantuhar disrobed. He wasn't Freddie's type, yet the youth couldn't help but long for him. The lustful distraction was abated as Satura patted at Freddie's table, urging the lad to climb up on it. His ears wilting with a sheepish smile, Freddie untied his robe, the front springing out before he shed it, then carefully climbed up in order to lay down.

Still very damp, his gray fur stood in spikes - at least where there was fur. Much of his back, and the backs of his upper arms and elbows, glistened as a twisted mass of hairless, pink scar tissue, with another small section on his left rump cheek. Burn scars, primarily, but there were others mixed in. Easing down into position, he looked over at Jaikari starting on Gantuhar, before turning his head back to his own masseur.

"I, um... anywhere there's scar, I.. I can't feel touch," Freddie said quietly, as if there was shame in it. "I dunno if that'll make a difference. I've, um, never had a massage before."

Satura gave an understanding and warm smile as she reached over to her small island station, pumping a few squirts of massage oil into a palm before vigorously rubbing both hands together. She was an average-sized Bothan, with goddess-like hips and a rump you could bounce a credit chit off of.

"Don't worry," she assured the Nehantite, "... I'll only focus on the spots you want me to."

And with that, her slender fingers slid to just behind his neck, beginning to work on the tense muscles of his shoulders. Careful kneading and firm strokes worked their ways down and around those portions of his body that still had fur. She took his words to heart, focusing her ministrations on where it mattered.

For his part, Gantuhar was a fountain of happy grunts and groans as Jaikari pushed into his flesh, pressing out any knots and snarls that had developed over time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast