His eyes turned back to follow her form the moment it was visible in it’s path to the kitchen, gaze lingering on the curves that were visible when the sheet pulled tight around her frame with every step. His form turned completely at the clatter overheard from the kitchen, though the source unknown. No heavy thud, so he was confident she hadn’t collapsed. “Everything alright in there?” His form turned enough to see her standing, grasping her mug with both hands. “Earlier than I expected you to be up, but later than you’re probably used to.” He answered, tugging the corner of his lips into a half smirk. He moved from the viewport towards her, tilting his head to the side. “You drinking my caf?” An arm swept her up around her frame, drawing her in close.

His grasp was loose around her frame, giving her all the freedom to move as she saw fit, while also keeping her barely sheltered form near to his. “I figure we can lay low here for a little bit. Just get the necessities. Of course, we’ll have to think of something to keep us entertained.” He stated the last with the most serious expression he could muster. “Once we feel the heat has subsided, we can dismantle those that are threatening you, then…figure it out from there. Whatcha think?”