Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess Who's Coming to Tanaab? (Sianna)

"Absolute power does not come for everyone, but they will be useful regardless. Kings are nothing without their pawns. What is important is to show them their limitations and allow them a role that fulfills their abilities. The old way was to poison their minds with delusions of grandeur that bred unhealthy competition. I cannot speak for you, but I do not wish to die at the hands of my acolytes. No. I think we can do better than that. There is a place for everyone in my world, Sianna. Not just those with power. Who will sweep the floors otherwise?"

He laughed a little on the inside at the gross simplification of his joke, but only the thinnest of smiles bubbled to the surface of his face before burning away like a leaf held to a flame. Turning back to the assembled darksiders he made a motion with his hand and the acolytes gathered their new apprentices and left, leaving the two dark lords alone in the throne room.

"This is but a beginning. There is much to do before we can regain our rightful place in the galaxy. It may not even happen in our lifetime. We must be prepared to be but gardeners, planting the crop that will one day be harvested by those who come after us. Come, let me show you the seeds I have planted."

More hallways branched off from the throne room than just the one that lead them here. Behind the thrones was two pathways not including the door to Frygt's chamber. Ezra lead the way through one of those paths and it came up short quickly at a door to yet another turbolift. This one was different. It was was industrial, with reinforced blast doors and a biometric interface. A hand and eye scan parted the door, and a verbal command of "Down." sent it sinking further into the earth.

"Are you familiar with Sith Alchemy, Sianna?"

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Nodding to him, she agreed that everyone had their places in the universe, and hers was to lead and not follow. Those days were behind her and she was excited now to see how far these acolytes would go to achieve their collective goals. Hers was already begun years ago and she had no intentions of stopping now. Turning, she followed him to the lift and stepped in.

Taking up a spot across from him, his query made her smile. "I studied Sith Sorcery and Alchemy with a master some time ago and have dabbled since then. My own lab was lost while I was away, but I kept my journals and research." Her mind drifted to their initial meeting and knew now why he asked. "You have as well, haven't you?"

"Indeed."

As much as it spoiled the momentum of his speech he was also pleased to see that she could follow along and deduce his intentions. The small minded made for good slaves, servants, and soldiers; however he felt alone without an equal. Even Lady Frygt had not met him on an intellectual level but he could respect her ambition. If what Sianna said was true that she was a scholar and perhaps even his equal. Only time would tell.

"I was trained in the arts of Alchemy by Sith Master Baralai Lotus during the Order's reign on Korriban; before it's fall. His instructions have led me this far, and his texts were among the greatest treasures reclaimed from the old Temple."

The lift came to a stop, and it's door opened. There was a weight to the room, as was often felt when one was deep underground, but there was more to it. There was a dank moisture to the air and a smell bestial in nature. The turbolift had deposited them into a sealed room; a laboratory based on the design and devices found within. Heavily reinforced transparisteel windows looked into additional rooms to either side connected to by the sort of blast doors more commonly found aboard starships. Straight ahead was yet another window, this one bigger, curved, like a medical theater. It was cloaked in a blast shield but with the touch of a button the window peeled back.

Despite the lab being well lit, beyond the window was nothing but near perfect darkness. The light of the lab only revealed shapes moving in the darkness, and it's reflection in the eyes, many eyes, far down below.

"This is what his legacy, and mine, has wrought."

The next button on the control panel was pressed and lights went on in the chamber beyond, revealing a massive chamber, hewn into the stone foundation of the planet itself. The room was filled with moist growths; organic structures that seemed to vent goop and moisture into the air and ground. Filling the space around them was dozens of creatures. Squat four legged beasts with leathery, scaly skin, multiple sets of eyes, paws with talons, and mouths filled with teeth. They howled and screeched up at the window, scattering away from the lights only to return moments later to stand defiantly. From tunnel mouths splitting off from the room came more until the floor had become a sea of monsters.

"In a way, they carry the legacy of the darkside within them as well." He said, his voice filled with the pride of a father looking upon his children. "I used the Hssiss in their creation, among other species used. My Sithspawn."

TheHolo.Net Poster
    Listening as they moved into the lab, Sianna's cold, silver gaze then fell on the beasts now glaring up at them hungrily. She loved the experiments that had been the initial focus of Sorzus Syn and many others in the early days of the Sith. Reading about them had given her goosebumps knowing what was possible, then now to see these that he had bred for only one purpose piqued her interest. Though she hadn't delved into creating and manipulating genetics, there was so much that one could do with Sith Alchemy when coupled with Sorcery.

"I'm guessing that these aren't well known among your students above us," she stated already assuming the answer before she made it. The foundation of what they were building here had to remain sedate for the other Force using factions in the galaxy, though the subtlety was testing Sianna's own view of the galaxy and how things should be. Feeling the dark side flow through the veins of these creatures gave her a multitude of images of what they could one day be used for. What a surprise someone would get if they decided to try and shut this place down, she mused with a dark grin.

Glancing to Ezra, "Do you feed them the failed students or those that need to vanish for one reason or another? Or do they desire another kind of sustenance?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12