Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Either I'm gonna kill him or I'm beginning to like him.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer Q. Samus Dage's Avatar
    AKA
    Christin
    "Therapy."

The word was overly enunciated as his mouth moved around the corners of each consonant like some lost tourist, examining each nook and cranny found. Stretching and painting seemed so... opposite. Like meilooruns and a repulsor pad. It just didn't go together. But T'yeellaa said that they did, so that was that.

Setting his paint choices down, the lanky blonde let out a long sigh as he let his head fall back, looking up at the ceiling in the first motions of stretching his neck. One arm moved then, coming across his chest as the other lifted up to push the first into his body and stretch his shoulder muscles.

"You know, when you said to show up in comfortable clothes, I just figured we were going to have a lazy night with a bit of 'how's your mother'."

After all, that seemed to be the usual menu.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Charley
    "Don't get me wrrong, jI apprrecjiate the wjilljingnesss,"

T'yeellaa needled Dage with a lopsided grin as she returned with two steaming cups. She set both on the caf table, pushed well out of harm's way.

"But beljieve jit orr not, therre arre rreassonss jI ljike jyou bejyond jyou havjing an actjive ljibjido and njice hajirr. jI can actjiveljy ssharre experrjiencess wjith jyou wjithout jit sseemjing ljike ssome kjind of cheap prretext to get jyou out of jyourr clothess. Now..."

The K'ohta'rrou gently slid her legs wide, dropping easily into splits before stretching her arms out.

"...thjink ljimberr thoughtss dearr."

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Christin
    His entire posture seemed to freeze as he watched her. Oh, he knew she was flexible, but she always managed to surprise him despite that knowledge. It was like seeing something unexplainable while knowing the explanation, yet still there was a mystery to it all that wasn't quite fully sussed out.

He blinked, and slowly began moving once more, motions methodical yet still somewhat... rickety. He certainly wasn't some old stiff, but there was also no way he'd be able to pull of the sort of gymnastics that she was currently displaying.

"If I do that, Kitten, I'll end up pulling my favorite muscle."

But, he at least shifted his stance somewhat, twisting his torso from side to side in an attempt to loosen the lean muscles along his sides.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    She easily recovered from her flattened splay, drawing her legs up before carefully positioning her arms on the floor so that her elbows and wrists touched the mat beneath her head in parallel. She paused, offering Samus a sympathetic smile.

"jIt'ss jyourr fjirrsst tjime, and jyourr human. Jusst do jyourr besst. Sstarrt bjy touchjing jyourr toess, how about that?"

As if to further illustrate the gulf between them, T'yeellaa kicked one leg back and up, then very carefully pushed off with the toes of her other foot, using the small amount of upward momentum to trim into a hand stand. Still calm as water, the Cizerack tilted her head to the mat, letting her shoulders sink as her back arched, slowly bringing her pointed toes over and beyond her head.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Christin
    "I can touch 'em just fine if I'm sitting on the couch," came the grumbled response, but he at least made the effort.

His body folded in half as he bent at the waist, arms going down and fingers splaying outward to cut the distance between chewed fingernail tips and the toes of his ratty sneakers.

"Anyone ever tell you it's not nice to show off?"

Of course, he didn't really mind the bit of display that she was giving him; only made him feel all the luckier.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    At that, she rolled her eyes, slowly descending back to the deck.

"jIt'ss not sshowjing off, Gai'tou. jIt'ss Aan'arraiha'hue. jIt'ss one of ten sspecjifjic sstrretch possess to prreparre the bodjy."

T'yeellaa rose and stood behind Samus, giving him a gentle push at his shoulders, mindful to stop at the first sign of tension.

"Brreathe. Let out jyourr brreath."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678