Founder of the Aberrant Accent Society
    Ickle Jedi Padawatsit :D

...he loves that mountain.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Sarah

Weird Cleo Némain

Cleo Némain
    Early 20s...ish :: Humanish with Miraluka ancestry from Nar Shaddaa :: Jedi Padawan
    Currently on: Ossus. Mostly.

Character Background

• Daughter of a merchant, raised on Nar Shaddaa. Mother died shortly after her birth, raised by her father. Father died in an "accident" not all that long ago (somewhere around 7 ABY, probably* subject to change).
    • Stowed away aboard the Knightfall and found herself among The Wheel. Was "drawn" to the ship by the Will of the Force/Fate/whatever.
    • Became a Padawan of Navaria Tarkin
    • Settled with the Jedi on Ossus but has been known to have a bit of wanderlust.
    • [[Wiki Page]]

Raw Material
    • No, the accent did not come from her parents/culture. Cleo insists she "found" the accent (or that it found her) and now it's hers.
    • Will give you a nickname whether you want one or not.
    • Overly innocent and childish, far more than her age and upbringing should allow
    • Not all that skilled with most aspects of The Force. Specializes in empathy and often seems to know things she shouldn't.
    • Not really all that fond of/sorta hides the fact that she has a rather uncontrolled Force ability.

Plot Ideas
    • TRAINING. For the love of god before she kills us all.
    • Getting to know her fellow Padawans better.
    • ADVENTURES!

Existing Relationships

• Amos Iakona - "Mos Mos"
    • Navaria Tarkin - "Mas'er Navi"
    • Desmond Nil'vak - "Dessles"
    • Trip - "Tripples"
    • Barton Henning - "Cap'n Barty"
    • Atton Kira - "Ttony"
    • Ben Merasska - "Ben-27-Single-Speaking" or "Benny"
    • Carré Inirial - "ComboCarré"
    • Lyanie Quez - "Fixanie"
    • Cirrsseeto - "Cirrkitty"
    • Jhyx - "Jhyx of Too Many Titles"

Current Plots

• Meeting Bryna and saving some "kittens".
    • Going with Navaria and Bryna to save OTHER Kitties! Oh... and not get eaten by Vissica.

Last edited by Cleo Némain; Oct 16th, 2019 at 06:23:52 PM.

Minnie Starshine
    How about her and Minnie get lost and somehow have an adventure? Maybe Star Tours is booked to take the padawan somewhere because no other ships are available, and it crashes/gets shot down? I think the two could be fun. Both are quite childish/innocent (although Minnie is far more spoiled and vain obviously).

Kyp
    Might I suggest that Cleo could hop a ride on The Red Tail, Kyp and his brother's ship, which has been delivering cargo to Ossus. He could then shuttle her to a more well-traveled hyperlane to be picked up by Minnie.

Assuming the Jedi are ok with Cleo leaving on her own. (And if they're not, Kyp's fine sneaking people off too. No skin off his back)

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Founder of the Aberrant Accent Society
    Ickle Jedi Padawatsit :D

...he loves that mountain.

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Sarah
    I really want to work something out with this! Would be crazy for Cleo to have some sort of off-world adventure without her typical "backup" (all the better to make Amos worry, yes?)

Feels so weird to be logged into this character and typing like a normal human being

Let me work out some details with my partner in crime to figure out some when/where/whys and I'll toss you guys a PM!