Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New User Groups

I think some of the tags aren't showing now?

Vissica should be showing Imperial Knight, Hob should be showing Jedi Master, and Ilias should be showing Master.

Were they showing beforehand but now aren't, or are they just not showing up yet after joining the group? If the latter I believe all Master/Elite titles require leader approval first before they appear under the username.

BTW thankyou to whichever admin fixed my SW-Fans/TheHolo.Net title , though the problem still persists with other users (Charley (see above), Tiberius, Wyl, Tear etc).

"A Jedi must remain focused. Mastery of the Force requires that all unnecessary activities be purged from daily life."

Quote Originally Posted by Charley View Post
    I think some of the tags aren't showing now?

Vissica should be showing Imperial Knight, Hob should be showing Jedi Master, and Ilias should be showing Master.
    Edit:

Or not, the problem I was having went away as soon as I posted.

Edit 2:

Just looking at Charley and Atreyu up there... would there be any value in having an "OOC" tag? I guess avatars and what-not make it a bit clearer if a particular account is OOC or not, but it might be nice for matchiness purposes.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    People who had custom text CT's before the website name change will still have swfans in their CT's until they are manually reset. Please bear with us as we work on that one account at a time.

i don't know why some user ranks aren't showing up, but I'll have time to look into it tomorrow.

oh what a tangled web I weave

TheHolo.Net Admin

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Christin
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W4BSY Steam ID: ApexLupine
    I've been removing CT rank icons that are doubles, as well as CT rank icons for groups that some people might have forgotten to join (to avoid future doubles). If you're missing a rank icon you think you should have, be sure to check that you joined that usergroup.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    If you have JOINED a user group and the RANK ICON is not showing up, please post here or PM me so I can check and see why that's happening.

Thank you.

Minnie Starshine
    There's no way I can be anything but Rancor Bait lol. It fits kinda perfectly >.>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123