"Come on Stuntie, is that all ya got?"

The growl that sounded from the floor echoed off the bulkheads, mingling with the oohs and ahhs from the crowd that encircled the two combatants. The fallen warrior got back on his feet, but those in the back had to jump or look between arms to see his diminutive five foot stature. The crowd roared, filling the small cargo bay with noise again.

"Ah know you didn't just say that smeg." The shorter man hissed, wiping the blood out of his beard with the back of his hand. His eyes glowing brightly in his skull, shifting colors from cautionary yellow to warning red.

"I"m sorry I couldn't hear you all the way down there. Gonna need a stool 'fore I can hear you." The human combatant laughed and did a victory strut around the edges of the circle, riling up the crowd; slapping hands and bumping fists.

"It'sokay, you mother got down on my level last night." Dead stop. Turn around. Anger in his eyes. Soft spot poked. Taunt achieved. Target charging. Attempting to use taller body to club the face. Again. Ready this time. Duck down. Out of reach. Move head out of path of prominent knee. Drive fist into groin. Opponent drops. Screaming.

"How nice 'o you to join me, laddy." Ryloth grinned down at his opponent, who was holding his giblets and screaming about cheating. "No rules down here, breeder." Swinging his leg he mounted the chest of the human and began systematically pummeling him in the face. Each hit was a shockwave that send blood flying, broke bones, and bruised flesh. It's not over until one of us goes limp. That's what he said. Fool.

Pulling a rag from his pocket Ryloth wiped his face and hands off and then threw the rag at the unconscious man on the floor. "Clean that drek up." He collected his leather coat and winnings and left. The fight was to pass the time, but they had arrived halfway through. The crowd dispersed; some going back to their stations and others joining the dwarf in disembarking.

Stepping off the ship and into the cargo bay Ryloth reached into the inside pocket of his coat and withdrew a pair of shades that he pulled over his eyes. The lights here were so bright. He was so used to the dingy and dark places of his homeworld. Jovan Station made Sattle look like the backside of a troll with it's shiny bulkheads, reputable businesses, and well groomed citizens. Where others might see a land of opportunity; Ryloth saw a bunch of fools to fleece.

It took some searching to find the dirtier side of Jovan; it was less clear cut here. Honest businesses pitched their stalls next to the dishonest. Black Hat Bay. The name gave it away. A little on the nose. Even through the front windows he could see the racks of electronics and other odds and ends. Ryloth needed the components to build a new deck after he had to sell off his last one to get some of the accepted currency. Nobody wanted his Nuyen; despite being exactly like the credits they use out here; electronic.

Moving his short, stocky body through the door and between the racks, he made his way through the store; eyeballing the items he passed. He wasn't entirely sure what half of this stuff was. It was like nothing back in Sattle. The tech was much more advance, more electronic, with a focus on lasers and other unnuccessary flash. What a bunch of drek.

"Hey chummer," he called out as he reached the front counter, "You sell any chrome? I need a new datajack. Mines a little burned out." He pulled his sunglasses off his face, tucking them into the neck of his shirt, revealing his cybernetic eye optics, while gesturing with his hand toward the metal port that was installed directly into the side of his skull.