She shook her head with a heavy sigh. "'Fraid not. Sheriff Ted's had his hands full with calls about the whole thing. I promised I'd give him a better report as soon as things settled down, but ma'am - we ain't never experienced anything like this before."

She took a sip and looked back at the woman across the table from her, hands swirling the cup slightly, watching the ripples it made, cream and sugar mixing slightly as it stirred.

"He was a tall man, 6 foot and and an inch or two. Gray hair, goatee, probably in his 60s. But I'm not the best judge of age, really. He had really strong eyes." She took another sip, thinking about that. "He locked you with them and it almost felt like you couldn't breath. I think they were blue. Real steely though." She shook her head a bit, thinking. "I'm probably not givin' you much, I'm sorry. I don't really look at people to try and remember 'em. I see so many people in here day in day out. So many faces even the one's you know start to bleed together."