Thread: Tags please!

Fred Fiddich

Tags please!

So that it's easier to find all the threads to do with our tabletop Google hangout sessions, I've tagged them all under the dark banana tag. (I presume I've been successful: clicking on the tag shows me the results of a search run 9 minutes ago, before I tagged them )

However, there are a few threads that I can't tag because the threads are closed. They're archives of past adventures, so it'd be pretty useful if they were easily findable. Is there a way for admins to add tags to threads that mere mortals can't?

Threads in question:

The Tournament of Gareth
    Chapter 3: THE DUST AND THE STARS
    Chapter 4: MORE THAN 1000 OGRES
    Chapter 5: The Assassins

Thanks!

Proprietor / Admin
    AKA
    Ogre / Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Fiddich View Post
    So that it's easier to find all the threads to do with our tabletop Google hangout sessions, I've tagged them all under the dark banana tag. (I presume I've been successful: clicking on the tag shows me the results of a search run 9 minutes ago, before I tagged them )

However, there are a few threads that I can't tag because the threads are closed. They're archives of past adventures, so it'd be pretty useful if they were easily findable. Is there a way for admins to add tags to threads that mere mortals can't?

Threads in question:

The Tournament of Gareth
    Chapter 3: THE DUST AND THE STARS
    Chapter 4: MORE THAN 1000 OGRES
    Chapter 5: The Assassins

Thanks!
    In all of your links the thread starters are "Supporters". Supporters can re-open threads that are closed (if they started them). Closed threads cannot have tags added or removed (except by staff). The thread starters should be responsible in this case, not the staff.
    Last edited by TheHolo.Net; Jun 25th, 2013 at 03:48:24 PM.

um, okay
    It's like that, and that's the way it is.