Arya slapped the intercomm on the console. "Ahmrah, you might want to be here for this." She flicked it off with another touch, and took her feet off the co-pilot's chair as the timer clicked down the final minute of hyperspace.

Her employer, a bright eyed kid of barely eighteen, if that, appeared in the doorway. He was sharp, noticing the countdown right away. "I thought you said two weeks? We've only been in hyperspace for eleven days." He plopped into the seat her feet had vacated, and buckled in. She didn't.

"Yeah, well I padded the time, just in case. Luckily it was just the lights that went out two days ago, not life support or the inertial dampers." He paled a bit at the thought of inertial dampers going out while they were in hyperspace, but she kept talking. "So, we're here." Arya gripped the yoke with one hand as the timer stopped clicking, and hyperspace evaporated from around the Chevvette77 freighter. Ahead of them glistened Dathomir, like a green jewel set on a black velvet pillow that had been sprinkled with corusca gems.

She studied the sensors, and shook her head. "I thought Dathomir was pre-hyper - I've got readings on some pretty sophisticated eqiupment in the northern hemisphere*."

Ahmrah shook his head, "Shouldn't bother us, we're heading south. Can you put us down near this mountain?" He dialed a pair of coordinates into the navigational computer.

Arya eyeballed the digital cartograph the system brought up. "Sure, kid. Looks to be on the other side of the planet from our current position." She manuevered the steering rudders with her feet, heading towards the night side of Dathomir. "Something special there to meet us? Ahmrah?"

He was quiet, not quite tense, but intense as he studied the planet below them. Arya stared at him, and her minds eye flared, giving her a picture of the planet that overlaid the one she saw in front of her. It seemed to be a living, breathing entity - full of life and of the living. With a restrained gasp she shook away the vision, the Wing of the Raven slipping into the shadow of the planet.

Twenty minutes later they were in the atmosphere of the jungle planet, setting down in the deeper shadow of a large peak in a ragged range of mountains. The smuggler shook her head slowly, and turned to the kid. "Y'know that the people here are matriarchal, right? Like the Cizerack?"

*occupied by the witches in league with the Sith Order, unbeknownst to our heroes.