We were RP'd as a race until certain parties evoked certain changes that brought about a cataclysmic downfall and everyone lost control of the vamps, because of it. It was controlled and uniform - we were all the same and now SHAZAM!!!! Mass chaos!

Now, like Lestat said - all one need's is a pair of fangs.

So I gather how it will go from now on, the different sects can have their own storylines. Let them come up with whatever hogwash they will.. As for the races, its going to have to be like different offshoots of the same spieces. Or a Raz tells it in posts - different manifestations of the "virus". Its the only way to explain how different they are, and why.

The Cabal Vampyres do still adhere to the rules originally set up by the Coven, and Saurron. -insert salute for MIA buddy- . Strict rules, regarding not making things silly and god moding.. We would never have allowed someone in our group that we thought for a minute wouldn't stick with them. If someone did - we would be offering them a one way ticket to another vamp group and away from Kirrek.

If we could just get a breakdown of powers and abilities Somara?
I could do that, but then I'd have to kill you.

LOL seriously? The Cabal rules are pretty tight.