Thread: So, my time to post has been cut down!

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny

So, my time to post has been cut down!

The Disney Shop has decided that I need to work four nights a week, plus Saturday afternoon. This means that I have literally no time to post on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday (I get in at 4:30, then need to leave at 5:20...just enough time to eat and do a bit of homework). I do have a bit on Tuesday, but not much. Thankfully, this is just until after Christmas (although at that point I will be exchanging stacking shelves for studying, for my final exams in January ). I am going to be asking that they cut me down to just three nights, but I'm not holding my breath. Just giving people a heads up, in case they were wondering where I am for a good part of the week

Kelt Simoson
    Goodluck girl

Nehantish
    Grr, jsut as the Nehantish thread was taking off again.

Well, have fun with all the Mickey merchandise, and we'll see you when we see you.

Shanaria Fabool
    No problems We've been working of that No job too small thread for this long, i guess it really doesn't matter it it slows down again. and it doesn't look like Shanaria's training is going anywhere fast, so no worries from me. Have fun and make lots of money!

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    I demand you use your money to send me cookies, to bribe me into being okay with this.

TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny
    I have all of tomorrow off both work and schoo, so I will use that time to <strike>buy cookies to send to LD</strike> post!

Quay'Na Rakai
    Oh, the essence of working when you're young...it doesn't get any better when you're out, that's why i'm going back to school. Hopefully, I can find something I 'like' to do.

Razielle Shadana
    keep those Little Mermaid music boxes in stock ok?

LOL miss ya shweetie, see you soon I hope