Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode three Trailer description (Spoilers)

Would someone be so kind as to give me a decent link to where I can find the trailer? I checked several sites, and there were either previews of the trailer or reviews or quicktime (which doesn't allow you to save it ).

Luckily, i did call the theater near me and they are playing the trailer before The Incrtedibles. So I'll be seeing that tomorrow.

But I do wanna save the trailer to my comp.

get on AIM or something you crazy shrew

I was on AIM earlier, but you were away. Missed your chance.

And I got the trailer as well.

http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/

That's the trailer for the EP3 video game. In some ways, I like it more than the movie trailer. Of course the game can't follow the movie scene by scene, but there's a few hints of where we'll be going so stay away if you're avoiding spoilers.

As for Anakin's eyes, I hope they stay in the film. They look just like Maul's and I'd love for them to be there once Anakin crosses over to the Dark Side. GL can come up with any explanation he wants, I don't care. The idea of those eyes staring back at Obi-Wan during their duel is awesome. They're not there during the duel now, but they can easily be added. Please put them in Lucas!!!

Yeah I agree with you jedieb, what about the yoda vs palaptine duel? That should be awesome anybody else notice the dead Red trooper guards by Yoda. Now this is speculation so here me out. My guess is Yoda and Mace go and confront Palpatine. Anakin is there guarding him. The four of them fight. Maybe Anakin on Mace and Yoda on Palpatine. This is based on the fact I have read Mace takes on the two of them but it would make more sense to me if Yoda is involved too. Especially, if Mace sacrifices himself to save Yoda. That to me would be a fitting way for Mace to go out in this trilogy.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    As far as the eyes, I thought it was just the reflection from the lava.

Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
    As far as the eyes, I thought it was just the reflection from the lava.
    Not hardly

Gav Mortis
    Far from a reflection of anything, those eyes are the real deal, beautiful, evil Darth Maul things!

Is there any place to get the trailer without getting the right showing at a theater? Ive seen place that have them but only let member see it or something like that. Is ther one place that is just showing it to everyone?

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    we have it recorded at the house, come over after work some time. But call first.

JMK
    I hope we see the glowing yellow eyes, but I doubt we will.

If you weren't aware - the trailer is now available on the official site to non-hyperspace members...

Wow.

Is the magic back?

Nevlonniel
    Looks like it, Pierce. Looks like it.

Thats what we say every time though

Shawn
    Lucas can put together good trailers, I'll give him that. TPM, AOTC and now ROTS have all had really promising looking trailers.

Gav Mortis
    Originally posted by Charley
    Thats what we say every time though
    My feelings exactly. I want this to be the greatest film in the world ever, I really do, but the chances of that happening are slim given the track record of the last two films. Great films but still fell short of the mark by a large margin. I am tremendously hyped for this film but I'm trying not to set myself up for disappointment.

JMK
    That's totally right. The trailers for all 3 prequels have been great. Then the movies come out and there is a great divide in opinions in the full result. I really hope they get it completely right this time.

I think this is the best teaser of the bunch though. AOTC had the worst teaser in that love one. The final trailer was a lot better.

Finally saw it. Good trailer. Very good trailer. Can't wait for the full one (and, of course, the film itself).

I was especially interested in reading on TFN that the scenes of Mace and Yoda drawing their lightsabers takes place in Palpatine's office. I guess they finally figured out the Sith Lord in their midst.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast