Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode three Trailer description (Spoilers)

JMK
    I'm really annoyed! Apparently the trailer is out there now, but is only available to U.S. hyperspace subscribers. What a load of crap! What the hell am I paying for?

EDIT: It seems that it's not exclusive to the U.S., but that they've taken it down for the time being...strange....probably traffic problems.

It's good. Doesn't show too much, but gives us a fair bit.

Some of the brief images I've seen on TF.N look really good - The Emperor looks hideous . This is gonna be good...

Jarek T'chort
    I really dislike the prequels, I really dislike the DVD changes.

But that trailer was beautiful.

/why does Anakin have red eyes though?

JMK
    I finally saw it. I soiled myself.

JMK

Gav Mortis
    Originally posted by Gav Mortis
    Will there be anyway for the rest of us mere internet mortals to this trailer tonight?

Edit:

Originally posted by JMK

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    LOVE IT

I checked the TV to see when Access Hollywood was on, and it was on THEN, so I quickly recorded it. It is great, love it love it.

Zyon Rouge
    *bows before the godly-ness that is the trailer*

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

Just saw it. One word...

YES!!!!!!

Wow - that was just incredible. I can barely wait for May 19...

Well I guess I won't be able to resist the spoilers for very long now. That trailer didn't show much, but it definitely wet my appetite.

Yeah it was an amazing trailer this movie looks awesome

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Originally posted by Gav Mortis
    Will there be anyway for the rest of us mere internet mortals to this trailer tonight? I feel like a deprived crack addict.
    It'll be all over bittorrent sites tonight I'm sure, which is how I intend to find it.

The trailer is outstanding. If you go to TFN you can find links to sites that have already uploaded it. I'd post a link, but I doubt it's allowed.

go to comingsoon.net you will find some there too. The space battle looks amazing, I love the Wookies I can't wait to see what they do. And what about Sidious? He looks horrible (in a good way of course) I figure that is the Yoda vs Palpatine duel that has been rumored.

Sideous with a lightsaber is freakin evil looking

SW-Fans.Net Poster

I might return to RPing if those scrumptious Gue twins would come back. Figrin Sandwich, am I right?
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Saw it. Had some interesting look tidbits of scenes. Space battles look very cool, perhaps with the potential to top the Battle of Endor from ROTJ. Lightsabre duels... lots of them it would appear, between many different people, should be fun.

I can't say I was really super impressed by anything I saw though (other than the space battles snipets). It's okay, but it's nothing that gets me really excited about next May.

If anyone needs help to get it, let me know... I can steer you in the right direction, someplace which shouldn't have any server problems. A lot of the sites people may recommend are going to be bombed with download requests, and may cause some headaches.

Gav Mortis
    Totally agree with Charley. Sidious looks completely evil, I get goosebumps down the back of my neck everytime I see that little snippet of him.

I can understand why Fig doesn't feel too psyched over it yet, it's only shown to us a tidbit here, a snippet there and nothing of any real substance. But I am looking forward to this movie so much I'm tingling.

Edit: Just noticed the corpse of one of Palpatine's Red Guardsmen next to Yoda when he has his lightsaber out

SPOILERS YOU SOD

I must have missed that Gav, but that sounds awesome, I'll have to go back and watch for that.

I am curious about the Emperor, because they have one shot of him where he doesn't look all that bad, and then in the end he looks positively EVIL. I always thought he gradually turned that way, but perhaps there is some event that really makes him look decrepit very quickly?.

Also, regarding Anakin and his reddish-yellow eyes - I wonder if that was truly his eyes or if they altered it for the trailer. I don't think we would see him with yellow eyes, but I know of another character that does - Grievous... It seems to me that that shot of Anakin's eyes seemed a little off - I wonder if they were having a little fun with us in the trailer and grafted Grievous' eyes onto Anakin???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast