Group Mission statement - To bring to the Sw-Fans.Net RolePlaying forums a group that totally fulfills what dark siders require as characters.

How we have restructured:

Before the change, we were a group situated on a planet, of learned masters and trainable apprentices, learning and working around each other, and going on missions together. Just like every other group. We are a very young group, and could already see that things were stagnating and could fracture down the road.

To pre-empt a Black Handesque split, we are going to be implementing the following changes.

1. The Kuklos Ataxia is merely an OOC group of Dark Siders. We will split up as Master/Apprentice (M/A) groups, and go our separate ways IC.

2. Onderon is still under Lilaena De'Ville and Silus Xilarian's control. The only darksiders on planet for any extended period of time will be their apprentices and them.

3. Our locked forum will become strictly an OOC forum for the M/A groups to come together and plot or just hang out. We can work together when needs arise, or we will stay separate. If LD decides she and her apprentices are going to exectute a raid on the Jedi Order, I would go to the OOC forum here on the board and recruit like minded characters to band with my character for the duration of the RP.

The M/A groups might eventually become enemies IC, but OOC we will always be a group, and providing support and ideas for each other.

Once an apprentice is trained and raised to Knight, they are free to split off from their Master and get their own apprentices. Or they can stay on with their Master, to receive further training and experience.

4. Promotions to Knight will be handled by the Master who did the training. Promotions to Master will be handled by the OOC group of existing Masters in the KA, in a secret manner much like the GJO.

Things that are staying the same:

1. We are still accepting anyone and everyone who wants in.

2. We are still going to be doing a LOT of training here on the board. The Onderon Forums will remain, and there will be another separate training forum for the M/A groups to utilize, should they be training off planet. The Wilds is still very much open for the M/A groups to train in. Inside Iziz City... it depends on their relationship with LD and Silus.

Okay peeples, any ideas? I will be re-writing everything
for the OOC forum.

edit: I imagine it will be difficult for masters who are training knights, if the knights have their own apprentices. We'll need to work something out. The apprentice should be with their master at all times, unless ordered to do something else, but the knight who is training would have a little more leeway and more free time, I'd imagine... I don't know, Gav this will only affect you at this point, as Raizelle is the only Knight still receiving training.