Alf walked through the gates of Oredon, rubbing his furry arms and shoulders. Truthfully he wasn't paying much attention to where he was headed. The only thing he thought about was his latest training session with De'Ville, and the pain his body was in. He was getting better, but still he was not match for his master at anything. What wasn't he doing right? Was he just not strong enough?

These thoughts kept him oblivious to where he was headed until he tripped out a root and almost fell. Finally he looked around, noticing he had gone passed the gates, far past them. Where am I? I hope I ain't that far from the city walls, the thought as he began turning around, trying to locate himself. Finally he reached out with the Force as his Master taught him and realized that he wasn't that far from where he should be, but since he now knew where he was, he decided to take this opportunity to explore the rest of the planet.

He turned to what he thought was east and started walking down a worn path. He leapt over small stumps and roots, but fortunately didn't have to duck under anything. Sometime later he decided to sit and have a rest before turning around and going back. When he finally sat down and became relaxed though, he heard something moving in the brush off to his left. At first he wrote it off as nothing, until he heard it again.

Maybe it wasn't my brightest idea coming out here at night, he thought to himself as he heard another sounds, wishing desperately he ad earned a lightsaber now. Atleast he could use his telekinetic abilities, to try and help him run away should anything attack him.