Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled. "Well I'm glad they, whoever "they" are told you to get out. It's good to get out and meet new people."

Yurza Magus
    "Yes I must admit it is more exciting than what I would normally be doing now."

Kassie Strorm
    "And what is that?" Kassie asked. "Or would that make me a possible liability?"

Yurza Magus
    "Oh no. My usual activities while I'm on Coruscant merely involve walking the streets and sometimes looking in a few choice shops."

Kassie Strorm
    "Ah... yes. Window shopping can be intersting sometimes."

Yurza Magus
    "Well I wouldn't exactly call it window shopping, as the stuff I look for can't exactly be displayed."

Kassie Strorm
    "The black market you mean?" Kassie raised an eyebrow.

(g2g)

Redic Scott
    Redic smiled at Kassie, "Nice to meet you Kassie."

He hoped to talk to her more, but she soon turned away and seemed a lot more interested in the other guy. Redic frowned a little and danced a little bit more near the two, but he could see that she didn't even look his way anymore and it seemed like she really didn't want anything to do with him.

Redic backed away from them and said, "See you later then." With that he quickly tooked a few steps back and turned around. He disappeared easily and was soon making his way to the bar. As he did, he smiled to be polite and danced with a few of the other girls in the club.

As he danced and got closer to the bar he kept thing what he was doing there. He would gone soon anyways and who knows when he would be back, if he ever came back. Even if he found a girl here, nothing would likely happen from it. He wasn't someone to do a one night stand, but what sane woman would wait 6 months of more for him to come back to her after a tour of duty. That same woman would have to live day in and day out, wondering if he was alive and if he would ever come home.

He got to the bar and sat down on one of the chairs. Ordering a cold water he just sat there facing away from the dancing crowd hoping this XO would get done soon so they could leave. He saw Kassie get back to the bar, but didn't really look over at her. She had seemed like a nice girl, but she hadn't really given him a chance. Redic shrugged and looked away.

Yurza Magus
    "Yes and no. Some of the stuff can be bought legally, but a majority...well let's just say you don't want to get caught with it."

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie nodded at Yurza. "I know what you mean. Some of the computer stuff and few other training items would make awkward situations if caught on hand."

She looked over at Redic. "Hey Redic." She flashed him a smile. "Have you tried the Kashyyykian blue moon here?"

Yurza Magus
    "I never really thought about computers as that type of products."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smirked slightly over at Yurza. "A lot of people wouldn't. But some components are. Especially if the Security forces are trying to cut down on people hacking their systems." She paused. "Not that I do that..."

Redic Scott
    Redic looked over when he heard her say hello. He wondered why she was talking to him again, maybe she just wanted to be nice. He formed a smile and waved a little, "Hi Kassie, having fun?"

He listened to the two talk and smiled to himself. He could have them both arrested, but he didn't feel like doing anything. They weren't causing any harm that he knew about, so it didn;t concern him. Plus he was learning that the girl had some secrets about her and that intrigued him.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza could feel the suble changes in the Force as she denied hacking computers. "Sure you don't."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie made a face and managed a smirk afterwards. "Well I do, just not on security or important computers or networks."

Yurza Magus
    "Hey whatever works. Actually, you know you might be able to help me with something. That is if you wouldn't mind."

Redic Scott
    Redic sits there and sips his drink as the two talk. Looking at his Chrono he notices that he only had an hour before he has to go.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie raised an eyebrow at Yurza. "And what would that something involve?"

She turned to a bartender, she asked for a small scrap of durasheet and a pen. She then penned in her neatest handwriting.

Redic,

Sorry I couldn't have time for dinner tonight. But maybe we could get together another time and talk over a drink or something.

~Kassie

She handed it to the bartender who then delievered it over to Redic. "There you go sir." Then he went back to serving the bar.

Yurza Magus
    "Well I am thinking about going on a little...shall we say hunting exploration and I need a list of some Jedi Padawans and their normal day to day activities."

Redic Scott
    Redic looked at the paper and sighed. He had one more day of leave left.

He wrote back to her,
    Kassie, I only have a day more of leave, so if it can't be tomorrow, we might not see each other again. You may contact me though on my private comm link. The number is below.

Redic wrote the number down and sent the paper back to Kassie.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast