Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled and took his hand, bringing him to dance near her. "It's ok, you can only get better with practice." She smiled and laughed lightly. "It's fun."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza moved closer to the woman, and suddenly he could smell the perfume she was wearing even better than before. What are you doing Yurza? This isn't you, the Dark Jedi apprentice thought, but he couldn't help himself. He could feel the warmth of her body next to his and he was getting drunk, just off the Force signature. His body loosened up and began to sway more freely and actually in time with the music.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie smiled. In the back of her mind, she could feel her mind tingle with something. She had never felt anything like it. It felt so... strange. As if she was open to another sense. She ignored it for now though. She was having a fun time.

"So where are you from?" She asked.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza moved in a slow cirlce around the girl as he danced. "Me? I'm from a planet that I'd rather not name. For now though I live with my master on her planet."

Kassie Strorm
    "Master?" Kassie raised an eyebrow at him. "You mean you're an apprentice or something?"

She smiled slightly, continuing to dance.

Yurza Magus
    "Yes I am," he said before almost losing his balance and nearly falling over. Luckily, he was fast enough to put his hand down and turn the fall into a backflip. A second later he would have been th laughing stock of the entire club, but fortunate for them, he was quick.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie didn't know how she did it, but she could see his falling motion and then watched as it was turned into a backwards flip. Luckily there had been enough room and he had landed it just fine.

"Whoa! That was amazing... You should make that into a dance move." She smiled.

Yurza Magus
    "I couldn't dance properly, if I tried, so there is no way I am going to try and make that into a dance move." But even as he said it, Yurza was already thinking of the possibilities.

Kassie Strorm
    "Practice makes perfect." Kassie shrugged. "Besides, just because you may not be good at dancing in the ways that others dance, doesn't mean you're not good at it. Make up your own." She grinned.

Yurza Magus
    "I have never tried, so I wouldn't know where to begin," Yurza said as he weaved his hands through the air, his feet shuffling on the floor.

Kassie Strorm
    "When I try to make up new moves, I usually try to borrow a bit of one from others and then add my own idea to it to make it creative and interesting."

Kassie grinned and laughed lightly at him dance. "That's a good start."

Yurza Magus
    "Add ideas, huh?" Yurza looked around and saw others moving thier arms and hands in different directions and had an idea. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a green and red glowrod. He put one in each hand, and listening to the music, he began to twirl them faster and faster, until the were a blur in his hands. Looks like lightsaber training did more than just make one good at combat. He reached out with the Force and pulled two more out, this time blue and purple and they began tiwrling and spinning around his body in time with the music.

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie raised an eyebrow at him. She curiously watched as he pulled out two glowrods, a red and a green one.

As he began twirling them around, faster than the average eye could see, she was taken aback. This guy was obviously good with tricks or something. She had never seen anything like it.

"Wow... Where'd you learn that?" She asked, clearly impressed.

Yurza Magus
    "My master taught me. I also use the same movement for lightsaber skills," the man said as he tossed up the green glowrod, spun around and caught it behid his back. "You know, this dancing thing really isn't that hard."

Kassie Strorm
    "Lightsaber?" Kassie arched an eyebrow once more. "You're a Jedi or something? Wow... that's cool."

She nodded. "Once you know the beat it isn't, you're right. Just practice and a bit of creativity."

Yurza Magus
    Yurza cocked his head to the side and nearly lost his concentration. "I am no Jedi, nor will I ever be!"

He looked at the girl for another moment before looking at the two free floating glowrods and saw they were spinnin uncontrollably. He slowed them down and then turned back to the girl. "I am sorry for my outbreak. It was uncalled for and rude, but I ask you never to confuse me with the Jedi again."

Kassie Strorm
    Kassie stopped dancing for a moment. "Oh.. I-I'm sorry..." She was at a loss for words. She hadn't meant offending him or anything.

She swallowed. "I-I'm sorry I offended you. It's just that here on Coruscant, there's mostly Jedi. I don't know of many other force users that reside on Coruscant." She sighed. "But personally, most of the Jedi are kinda stuck up and arrogant, going on about "keeping the galaxy safe". They never seem to calm down or have fun. Not like you're doing anyway."

Yurza Magus
    "Well that is the Jedi way. Again I apologize. You see technically I am a Jedi, but not the kind you think about. I am called a Dark Jedi. And you are right Jedi are the predominate Force users here. I'm just here on a little business and pleasure for right now. In a day or two I will be returning to my master's planet and back to my training," he said as he tried to continue to keep the glowrods in motion, but it was becoming more and more taxing.

Kassie Strorm
    "Dark Jedi? Hmm... that sounds kinda sexy." Kassie grinned for a moment, then sighed."It seems most teachers usually try to take away leisure time and activities." She said, remembering her homeschooling and times at a boarding school with a personal tutor.

Yurza Magus
    "Depends on the teacher and subject. Take my master for example. Even though the work is hard, it is still fun and exciting. Sometimes she even gives me little missions like this to take care. And in between her teachings and my training, I can pretty much do whatever it is that I like."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast