Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Clubbin' (Open)

Yurza Magus
    Yurza nodded satisfied. He got up from the couch and walked over to Keira, placing his splayed fingertips over her forehead. "Now just relax and let your mind drift. I'll do the rest."

Keira Sparrow
    As Yurza walked closer to her, Keira felt the instinctive urge to pull away. But she forced herself to stand still. As he splayed his fingers out against her forehead, her eyes followed.

Her heart beat quickened as she began to become nervous. She was trying to relax... but she was slightly afraid. Afraid of what he might do if he had the chance to kill her again...

She closed her eyes and she forced herself to relax. She gently breathed out, letting out her nervousness with each time she exhaled.

Once she was relaxed, she let her mind drift, thinking of various really unimportant things.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza reached into her mind as he had others. Her's was much simpler than the other's he had delved into. He searched around, reaching back into the deepest of her memories. "Now relax and try and concentrate on your birth."

Keira Sparrow
    Keira frowned a little from behind closed eyes. It was a strange, tingling sensation in her mind being probed...

She didn't know what she looked like as a baby, so instead of trying to figure out something that she didn't remember, she thought of seeing herself as a baby.

"Aren't you a cute little kid?" The voice was heard, and Keira recognized it immediately. It was Yarin, the Besalisk whos doorstep she had been placed apon.

With a click of his tongue, he smiled a wide smile and gently tickled the baby girl with his fingers. She cooed and laughed, moving her arms about in delight.

Keira frowned a little more, trying to concentrate harder...

Yurza Magus
    That was all he needed. Now Yurza could go back in her memory from that point without sifting through everything else. He made it back two weeks and suddenly he found himself in some kind of room, being passed aroud to different people. First there was what appeared to be a doctor, then a man, and finally some woman, who held him as one would a child. A fewminutes later a baby was laid down across from him.

What the....ohhh...of course! I am seeing this all through Kira's eyes...so they are twins after all he thought to himself as he slowly retracted his mind from hers so as not to cause any damage.

Keira Sparrow
    Keira watched the images shift and change as Yurza went further back in her past memories to some of her very first ones she had experienced as a newborn.

She frowned, not believing what she was seeing. There she was, being passed around to numerous people who cooed and cuddled her and then there she was again, laying peacefully in another crib. She wasn't a clone... She was a twin.

As the young Sith drew forth from her mind, she opened her eyes, trying to just comprehend what she had seen. She bit her lip, looking thoughtfully at the floor.

Kassie eyed Keira, "Well? What happened?"

Keira didn't reply. She was thinking too deeply.

Kassie turned her inquiring gaze, along with her "father" to Yurza.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza took a deep breath and wiped at the thin sheet orf prespiration that had formed on his forehead. He still wasn't good enough to do this without some strain.

He then looked up to find everyone but Keira's eyes on him. He spoke one word, softly and almost inaudibly. "Twins."

Keira Sparrow
    The Senator frowned slightly.

But Kassie's expression looked like it was between one of horror and laughing. "What? N-no. No, no, no, no... She is nothing like me. I mean look at her... She dresses like a peasant or pilgrim..."

She gazed at Keira.

"Well I'm sorry for not living in such a comfortable lifestyle as you." Keira shot back.

The Senator stepped between them. "Kassie, stop this. Now... your fashion sense has no thing to do with this. You..." He sighed. "You both look very much like your mother..."

"So um... what do we do now?" Kassie asked, a little awkwardly.

"Well I know where I'm going. And it's far enough away from here." She began walking towards the door.

"Keira wait!"

I can't believe I have such a snob for a sister! Keira thought as she grabbed her coat and hurried past Rodolfo on the way out. Maybe I am a clone. Maybe Yurza was wrong...

She wished that it would be true. She had nothing in common with Kassie who seemed so Upperclass and snobbish. But in the back of her mind, she knew the truth. They were twins.

She tried to push the thought back into her mind as she made her way to the turbolift.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza sat back on the couch. Still trying to coming down off the high that he always got on when he did this. "Let her go. I know where to find her should you have questions. She and you are probably having one major mind job done on you tonight. She needs to reorient herself, as you do to. If you have any questions I suggest you ask 'dad' here/ He seems to know more than either of you do, but then I guess I do to now."

Keira Sparrow
    Keira knew that she seemed a little childish, running away like this, but she had to. She needed time to gather her thoughts and try to rearrange everything.

She knew a place where she could forget it... The Jedi Temple.

She exited the condo complex and took an airtaxi to the glorius spires of the Jedi Temple.

-----

Kassie bit her tongue, trying to get her mind to start reorientating itself to fit around this new knowledge.

"How do you know where she'll be?" The Senator asked the young Sith.

Yurza Magus
    "Did you just miss the last fifteen minutes there? I was inside of her mind. I know every place she could go and be safe."

Keira Sparrow
    "I thought that you were looking for her past..." Kassie stated, frowning. "You didn't have the right to do that." She said firmly.

The Senator eyed his step-daughter, wondering why she suddenly felt the need to defend her twin who she so desperately wanted to be away from.

Yurza Magus
    "You think I wanted to look through all her thoughts? If I look into someone's mind then I will carry a part of that person forever. When she opened her mind to me, I had access to everything, but I didn't know what I was looking for so I had to open some thoughts to try and get a feel for what I was doing."

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie's face flushed, and she felt tinges of pink form as she felt embarassed at seeming so stupid. "Oh... Sorry..." She looked downwards and clasped her hands together.

After a moment, she looked up at Yurza. "So are we going to follow her?" She asked, the tinges of pink slowly fading.

Yurza Magus
    "That is up to you? I have more important things to worry about. Such as how I am going to explain this to my master."

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie nodded and sighed softly.

The Senator stepped forward and smiled appreciatively at the young Sith. "Thankyou. You've explained enough to keep Kassie's restless thoughts at peace."

Yurza Magus
    "I wouldn't count on it. In fact if she is anythng in the way of a normal person, I've only just planted the seed of curiousity. That however will be your problem. She can come to me all she wants for a lot of answers, but it will be you she asks and begs first.

Then again, I could be wrong and perhaps I did ease her thoughts. Though only time will truely tell."

Keira Sparrow
    Kassie nodded, sighing. Her Godfather glanced at her, anxious to see if she had any questions she might want to ask before Yurza left.

She shook her head slowly, showing she had no more questions. "How can I contact you?" She asked the Sith Apprentice. She would need his contacting number so she could contact him with questions as they rose in her mind.

Yurza Magus
    Yurza took a small slip of paper from his pocket it held his personal comm number on it. "You have any questions, I can be reached there."

Keira Sparrow
    "Thankyou Yurza." Kassie took the card. Gazing at it for a moment with bluey-green eyes, she looked up at him once more.

"If there's anything I can do to thank you, then please let me know." The senator said.

Kassie bit her inner lip. It was hard hearing her God father talk like this. She wasn't used to hearing this, especially towards people that he usually wouldn't get along with (namely the Sith or "opposition" as he called them and the rest of the beings that opposed him.

"If you ever want to go clubbing again, you'll know where to find me." She flashed him a smile.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast