Thread: Calling...anyone

(Alex) Jacen

Calling...anyone

Two questions, rolled into one subject.

1. Would you like to hire some mercenaries to attack someone?

2. Would you like someone to hire some mercenaries to attack you?

If so, please PM me...Fury and I would be happy to oblige. We're particularly anti-Imperial, so you might even get a discount if you want us to attack them...oh, and we don't attack ShadowFaene - we have an alliance with them. Other than that, anything goes, more or less.

We can attack on the ground or in space. We can attack covertly; without getting noticed too much. We can attack so we leave no trace. We can attack so people most definately know that we were there. We can steal things. We can abduct or rescue people. We can assassinate people. We can destroy specific targets inside a facility, such as a shield generator (to open the facility up for an assault). Or, we can just go in and cause as much damage as possible.

So, if want our services, either to work for or against you, please let me know.

Thanks!

- Jace

Jarek T'chort
    NR could use you guy(s). Post in Home One asking for work or something, they need all the help they can get.

(Alex) Jacen
    A very diplomatic response.

BTW...you might want to read one of the threads in CiS...in Poseidon's Gate. Hang on, I'll give you the link...*opens it in a new window*...

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showth...threadid=35369

Read the 12th Post down...I think I'll leave the specifics to people's imaginations.

Edit:

Just in case anyone is wandering, no, Jacen WASN'T perving on the nice imperial person.

(Alex) Jacen
    http://www.swforums.net/forum/showth...&postid=654845

Go look...doesn't matter if you ain't interested...its important galactic politics!!

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer

Sitting in a high-backed chair doing some plotting.
    Originally posted by Jacen Dantarno
    Go look...doesn't matter if you ain't interested...its important galactic politics!!
    I am the master of galactic politics!

(Alex) Jacen
    Ooooh...Mr Master-of-galactic-politics...fancy helping us out? With you around, it'd be so much easier swinging the balance in favour of the Republic...or do you just have the name, and not the power? :mneh

Choir Aztaroth
    I'm not a follower of the big picture, but I'm almost positive you're talking to the de facto Emperor, or something along those lines.

(Alex) Jacen
    *shrug* I'm not exactly the sort of guy who respects his superiors. Especially if they're Imperials.

DEATH TO THE...um...IMPERIAL...um...PEOPLE...!

Minion Alghieri
    I wasn't talking about respect for superiors, I was talking allegiance. No offence, but I think it's the funniest thing imaginable to start an anti-Imperial group...and ask the Emperor or whatever the title is, for help.

But whatever.

Jarek T'chort
    High Chancellor of the Imperial Sovereignty, to be exact.

(Alex) Jacen
    Oh...is that what I did? Aaah. I didn't realise I'd been so stupid.

Ah well.

Hey, Tchort...can you do me a favour? Maybe get your ISD's to turn their shields off if we ever say hello...