Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit of Loniless (Epona/Open)

Epona Rhi
    Walking in with Redeemer, Epona gets a booth for them near the back of the club. Tonight the music was a bit better than last. But the people looked the same. She was tapping her fingers to the beat on the table as she waited for Redeemer to return with the drinks.

Redeemer
    Setting the drinks down, she sat opposite of Epona in the booth and raised her glass in a quiet salute. Dowing the burning liquid in one smooth movement, Redeemer set her glass down and stretched her arms across the back of the seat.

"Do you know the name of this village that the 'Mist Walker' has been seen at, Epona?" She asked, smiling over at Flora as she passed by. Her eyes strayed to the corner of the club where she caught two young men checking them out and she had to laugh.
    "Don't look now, my Sith friend, but we seem to have the attention of a pair of men in the corner over there."

Redeemer started to laugh again then stopped suddenly.

"I was right about that company, Ep. She's here." Redeemer scoped out the club, searching eagerly for the other vampyre but not finding her.

'Where ever you are at, show yourself. You are welcome here with open arms.' She sent out on a mental path to her.

"So, Ep..." Redeemer began. "Do you care to fill me in on the one who so badly hurt you?"

Epona Rhi
    Epona looked over at the two admirers, she was expressionless then in a split second her eyes hardened. They both turned away quickly at that. She kept her gaze upon them for a while and she turned back to Redeemer.

"Yes she is. I feel her through the force too. She's very close."

She looked around the club and Redeemer caught her with that question.

"So, Ep...Do you care to fill me in on the one who so badly hurt you?"

She looked at her friend and nodded.

"Ranxer. Another Crimson Blade agent I had fallen in love with and he me or so I thought. I was on a mission for the Crimson, it was supposed to be a hush hush type of assignment. Noone knew except my master and Ranx. Well I was ambushed by the target's commandos and almost killed. Ranx came out of the shadows and made it clear who it was that sold me out. I wanted to kill him right there, but my love for him kept me from doing that. and he knew it. I let him escape and found out later he had killed my master. My failure to kill him is a mark on myself. I cant go back and face my peers till he's dead. And because of his betrayal, I dont trust any man."

She downed her drink quickly.

"Thats why my assasin skills are complete and sith skills aren't."

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, pushing that thought from her mind. Then answered her first question.

"The village you ask of is called Mier, on Calidor. This one like you is said to keep out undesirables from this village, and in the nearest city of Pandora, crime and villany is going down. They say he feeds off of them. And I hear of little or no "mixed" as you call them. I dont think he turns any of them. If I remember right, this one man from Mier said he is all by himself. Strange don't you think that he is a vampire and doesn't turn anyone? Ever heard of that? Or are you one of those too?"

She asks with a smirk.

Redeemer
    Redeemer bowed her head slightly, sympathizing with Epona for the heartbreak she was put through.

"We're partners now, Ep." Redeemer smiled. "I'll help you out no matter what it takes."

She laughed softly as the two young men dared to look their way again. If Epona's hard stare wouldn't deter them, she knew what would. She grinned sadistically at them, letting her fangs show for a mere second. Their eyes widened in shock then horror and they bolted out of the club as fast as they could.

Redeemer turned her attention back to Epona as she talked of the Mist Walker and shook her head.

"It can be dangerous to turn someone, Epona. Yes, I do have the power to turn." Redeemer whispered painfully. Her mind wondered back two hundred years and she shuddered, not wanting to remember.

Quinlin Torr
    The target was gaining space between them, This boy was fast. But he couldn't last against a member of the Bloodpack. Quin was just about flying on his feet, and as the renegade stopped to get his bearing, Quin unsheathed his sword and decapitated him as he ran past.

He stopped on one of the rooftops and sheathed his gunblade. He felt someone nearby. And as he surveyed the area, there she was. On a rooftop looking in a skylight. She wasn't on his list, and she wasn't a renegade. No she did not have that "scent" about her. Being curious, he leaped from his rooftop to another lower one.

He casually walked to the edge and crouched, watching her enter the building. Then he felt another, more familiar presence.

"Nooooo, no it can't be."

He grinned at the realization of whom it was. Been awhile since they were together.

"Well I'll be damned. It is her."

Syndell
    When Syndell had heard the mental message she grinned. So they knew she was here. And, they said she was welcomed. Well, might as well not be a party pooper. With ease she hopped off the rooftop, landing just infront of the entrance to the bar. Walking in casually, Her slender body, tantilizing yellow eyes(If i said purple before my bad. Their yellow) instantly caught the eyes of some of the men.

But she was not here for them. No, instead she would meet the vampyre she had tracked. One which scent she did not recognized as belonging to one of the shrine members. Reaching out with her mind, she spoke allowed to all. Hoping she would get the message.

(I am here. by the entrance. And where might you be stranger?)

Her eyes scanned the room. As well as her senses.

Quinlin Torr
    Leaping from the rooftop to the next, he was looking through the skylight the feamle had peered through. He searched the room from his view point and pinpointed her. Sitting in a booth with another female, she didn't have the scent of the undead, odd he thought. Redeemer befriending a mortal?
    He smiled and shook his head at his old partner. The other sent a message out and he wasn't sure who it was aimed at. he kept quiet and stayed where he was on the roof.

Redeemer
    Laughing at a joke, Redeemer smiled and then felt the other's presence inside the club.

'I am here. by the entrance. And where might you be stranger' She heard in her mind.

Redeemer looked over at Epona who had motioned that she had heard it as well. She stood immediately, her eyes searching out every face until they rested on the pale beauty by the front door. Redeemer knew immediately it was her.

'Welcome my Sister of Darkness. Please join us, if you will.' Redeemer sent, bowing her head slightly. A smile played on her lips when the hairs on the back of her neck stood. There was another presence she hadn't felt in quite awhile nearby as well. She closed her eyes, searching and suddenly let out a gasp.

'No, it cannot be.' She thought to herself, excited. "Quin?" She spoke softly, her eyes drifting up to the ceiling to the sky light. Redeemer gasped, making out the figure watching them from above.

Epona Rhi
    Epona was enjoying the company of her new friend. Laughing together at a joke she told, the mood suddenly did a u-turn as Redeemer stopped and gasped. She whispered a name..."Quin". And Epona followed her gaze to the skylight above and the shadow against the moon's light.

"Ree, who is Quin?"

Syndell
    Syndell had heard the message, and looked around. There, she spotted a woman staring at her. When they met eyes, the woman bowed her head. Smiling, Syndell made her way towards the two woman. It took her but a few seconds.

Upon reaching them, she stopped when she noticed they're attentions had been diverted. Looking up at where they had been looking, she noticed a shadow figure. The figure was sitting right where she had been moments ago looking into the bar herself. Turning her head back towards the two woman, she spoke. Her voice soft and melodic. Normally her voice would have put a spell on them. But she found out years ago that it did not work on other vamps. And it rarly worked on force users.

"Greetings I am Syndell. It would appear you are expecting yet.....another guest?"

Joining them once more, the vampyre demoness stared up at the strange figure.

OOC: Sorry but i just had to post with my sig. Thanks to a friend it's finally working lol.

Quinlin Torr
    OOC: that is a cool sig!!

Smiling as she recognized him, Quin sent back to her.

"Redeemer, It's been awhile. Have you been keeping up with the work we set out to do?"

He stood up and disappeared from the skylight. Though they felt him close by.

Redeemer
    Redeemer smirked, watching him walk out of view.

'What do you think, Quin?' She sent back. She turned her attention back to the one called Syndell and smiled at her.

"Syndell, I am Redeemer and this is Epona." Redeemer looked back at Epona and then briefly towards the entrance. "The only company I was expecting tonight was your's. Quin's was uh, unexpected to say the least. Please won't you join us?"

Redeemer moved back to the both and saw Epona looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Quinlin Torr, a very old partner of mine." Redeemer said softly. Her attention was caught by Flora walking by, staring at Syndell in what looked like to be awe. She herself looked at her, marveling in her appearance, noticing a view similar traits in their looks.

Redeemer felt Quin's presence like it was slapping her in the face and she shook her head.

'What are you doing here, Quin?' She sent softly. 'And before you answer that, you better get in here and greet your partner the right way.'

O.O.C. *Yes, very cool signature, had to add mine since I tweaked it just a tad. Quin, show your's next time you post!

Syndell
    OOC: LOL thanks, and Re, yours looks awesome.

IC: Syndell accepted the invite and decided to take a seat. This Quin fellow bothered her not. She knew not who he was, so it did not concern her. What did concern her, was where this female vampyre had come from. As far as Syndell had known, the only vampyres around here, and in the rest of the galaxy belonged to the shrine. Unless they defected and went on their own.

Stopping a female waitress, Syndell ordered herself a drink. Her voice filling the womans ears, enchanting her mind, filling it with somewhat dirty thoughts. Syndell grinned as the woman walked slowly away, dazzed at what just happened. She turned to Epona and nodded.

" Ahh a sith. I too am a sith. Though i'm sure not as well learned in the art as you are. But i have dabbled a little in sith sorcery. Not to much to be of any threat, however i get by"

Then her gaze shifted to Redeemer. Questions popping up into her thoughts. The vampyress's yellow eyes scanned Redeemer's body up and down before talking to her.

"Mind my asking where you have come from? and who has made you this way? The reason i ask is because i am a meber of the shrine. A place on the planet Roon where our kind live and thrive. It is there that i was turned, and that is the only place i have seen vampyres. You are the first one i have seen not a member of the shrine"

OOC: Epona, show your sig too.

Quinlin Torr
    "Not all vampyres live on Roon. There are a few of us who thrive offworld."

Quinlin said as he appeared out of nowhere it seemed. His voice soft yet strong. His black bodysuit with a hood attatched to the back of the neck. He stood there smiling.

"There are several houses or families which live in their own community. Nine of them to be exact. I am of one house, Redeemer is of another."

He looked over at Redeemer and laughed.

" I'm sorry, She was asking you wasn't she? And forgive my impoliteness, It's good to see you."

He leaned forward and gave her a one arm hug. Then stood quiet as he waited for her to explain where he left off.

Epona Rhi
    OOC: sorry! I don't have a sig done yet ...but Im working on one. and yours rocks!!

IC: Epona looked up to smile at Syndell. These vampires were georgous creatures, not one so far she had seen was ugly. Well except that "mixed" that attacked her on Mygo. She nodded to the female.

"Yes, Im a darkling but my sith skills are also not that great. My master was killed as I neared the mid of my training. But I know enough to be way more than deadly."

She smiled and then her expression turned to awe as she looked up to the shadow that fell over the table and saw Quinlin. She looked over at Redeemer and had a look of "wow" on her face.

Redeemer
    Redeemer shot Epona an 'I know' look and grinned up at Quinlin. He had the looks that could make any female swoon, mortal or immortal alike. She moved, making room for him to sit down and then looked over at Syndell.

"You are not Pure?" Redeemer asked. "A Mixed One?" She glanced at Epona and then back. "I am surprised at this. You have a 'pureness' about you, Syndell. Maybe it is the Demon in you." She grinned. "I am from the House of Rohn on the planet Midone. I was born a vampyre, a Pure One, just like Quin here."

Redeemer looked affectionately at him, happy to see him after so many long years apart.

"I have heard of the Shrine and have often wondered about visiting it, but my work has kept me too busy to do such a thing."

She smiled as Flora brought Syndell her drink and shook her head in laughter as she stood there looking at them all.

"Well, I'll be, Hon." She chuckled. "After how long you've been coming here all by yourself, you now have three friends joining you at once! I'm impressed."

"Flora." Redeemer warned her with a smile. Flora laughed out loud and walked back to the bar.

Quinlin Torr
    He sat down and greeted everyone as he should.

"Good evening ladies, I am Quinlin Torr. Vampyre commando to the council of nine."

He looked at Epona and winked, which caused the young woman to avert her eyes quickly.

OOC: Hope my sig shows lol

Syndell
    Syndell laughed at Re's comment on calling her a mixed. And of her demon side.

" At the shrine, we are not seperated by who is pure and who is mixed. There we are all considered family. And as for these other families of vampyres that live else where, i have not heard of them"

" Hmm, not many know of what i used to be. My kind had never gotten along with Vampyres. They hated each other where i came from. But because of certain circumstances, i had accepted to becoming on of the damned"

Her eyes watched Quin as he came in and stood next to Redeemer, showing her affection. Syndell had no intrest in him, though he was a looker. Her love belong to another. The one that had turned her. Oneday she would be in his arms. Oneday.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Syndell looked at Epona.

"Ahh i see. So your training is incomplete. I too have yet to complete my training in the dark arts. Had it not been for my brother, i would probably be a knight right about now"

A scowl spread across her face. then, under her breath she mumbled.

"And i'd probably still be my old self.....instead of a vampyre"

She would never forget why she accepted to being turned. Her hatred for her brother had led her to this. Because of him, she would spend eternity with this hatred.

Redeemer
    Redeemer smiled at Syndell.

"Forgive me for my, how do you call it, racism? I grew up where we had nothing but Pure Ones amongst us. I had never encountered a turned vampyre such as yourself until I had left my home planet after my family was killed. All the turned vampyres I had come across since then had left a sour taste in my mouth." Redeemer grinned at the small joke and then continued on. "I am not saying all turned vampyres are bad, don't get me wrong on that, please. Syndell, you are an exception and I am truly interested in getting to know you better."

She watched the play of emotions cross Syndell's face and Redeemer raised an eyebrow at the hatred she could feel herself when Syndell mentioned her brother. Redeemer thought back to her own family for a moment, sending out a quick prayer to them, missing them terribly. She shuddered, remembering how her own little brother was slaughtered right infront of her. She could feel her eyes growing wet and before she could stop it, a single blood tear fell from her eye.

Redeemer wiped it away with the back of her hand and then quickly brought it to her mouth to lick it clean. The warm, coppery taste filled her mouth and she had the sudden urge to find a meal, even though she had fed already that night.

Something inside of her was changing, she could tell. She had wanted to drain mortals of their blood more than once a night now. Maybe she was growing tired of hunting down the Mixed Ones, she wasn't sure. All she knew though, was that for once she had wanted to be a 'normal' vampyre and not have to worry about saving an innocent mortal.

'Was this wrong?' Redeemer thought to herself, her eyes going to Quinlin's and then quickly away.

Epona Rhi
    Leaning against Redeemer she nudges the vampire as she whispers.

"Ree, how do you know him?"

She asks, and she has the look of a schoolgirl who'd just seen the most georgous guy on campus. Seems her thing about "men" has just flown out the window.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast