Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: At the top of a waterfall. (open)

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer

At the top of a waterfall. (open)

Wei Wu Wei stood next to a river and looked down as the water cascaded down into a small pool below. From there, the pool became a river again. Practicing martial arts was nice. The cool air around the river made it even better.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, Wei began to practice his blocking systems.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    At the bank of the flowing river, a man stood, previously unnoticed by the Jedi. He peered upwards, he canted, an amused smirk playing upon his lips.

"Good sir," he called out.

The look upon his face turned to feigned confusion, as he cloaked his dark aura with one mimicking that of an inept Padawan.

"I say, sir!"

His voice, this time, louder.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei looked in the direction of the voice. He had never imagined anyone but himself would be out in a place like this.

"Can I help you?"

Wei called out to him.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    "I fear I have strayed from my path and cannot find my way back to the nearest village."

Vega looked pained and almost desperate as he said these words.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

"Nearest village? Well, I know where I cam from and it took me quite a while to get here. I can;t say that I know of any other villages around this area. Which village do you come from?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    Instantly his mind merged into Wei's and tore out of the name of the last village which Wei had visited.

"Kanbel," he said in a solemn tone.

"I come from Kanbel... I must get there soon, my family are ill with fever and I must bring this cure to them," he said, raising a bottle of green liquid into the air.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei nodded as he saw the man hold up a flask of some substance he took to be medicine.

"Well, where there is a river, ther eis a town. I'll tell you what. Let's walk downstream for a little bit and see if we can;t find a town. I'm afraid I can't go with you for a long distance. My Master or someone will get worried about me I imagine."

Wei somersaulted and dove down along with the waterfall, landing wiht a small splash. A fw minutes later, Wei ememreged on the opposite bank of the stranger.

"My name is Wei Wu Wei." He called over to the other person. And you are?"

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    He paced slowly towards the river, again feigning apprehension as he began to dredge through the water slowly to reach the other side of the bank. Thankfully, as he stepped out, his clothes remained intacted.

"I am Oran," he stated quietly.

"Oran Fett, the Blacksmith. Thank you for your help, kind sir. Please, lead the way to the village."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei laughed. "Well, to tell the truth, I'm not too sure that we are even gonna reach a river within the next day or so. But your family is in trouble and we have no other way to find civilization."

Wei walked briskly, almost running. He sure hoped a village or a house or soemthing would show up soon. He had a bad feeling about all this.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    'Oran' picked up the pace at which he walked to, pushing the vial of medicine back into his coat pocket. As he moved, he looked sideways at Wei.

"Thank you for your help, Wei. I sense much good in you, you will have a reward once I reach my home," he said with a warm smile.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

"umm...no rewards please. I'm just doing as my grandfather taught me."

Wei tried to realx, but someting was really bugging him.

Maia Tharrinn
    Maia looked back at and yelled to the guys following. "Hurry up Wei has been waiting on us forever now. If we don't get there soon he will be water logged." Maia moved her bag to the other shoulder that was carrying her towel and her saber. She figured she would get a spar in from Zeke while there.

She reached the mouth of the water fall and called out to her friend. " Heyyy Weiiiiii we finally made it. Took us forever with these slow men here." Not spotting him she sent a force message. "Hey Wei where you at?" Moving closer she began her search.

Lion El' Jonson
    A figure flew overhead on a speeder bike, the Twister, and he noticed Maia and the others slogging their way through the forest.

The figure shrugged, continuing on, trying to find Wei. The man was wearing board shorts under his dark green cloak, as well as a distruptor rifle, a heavy blaster, and, most importantly, his modified lightsaber.

The man finally spotted his friend, Wei, running along the river with another figure that he had seen before. The man typed a code into his vehicle, then jumped off before the bike touched down. After running along the river towards the place where he had last seen Maia and the others, he finally spotted them, still slogging on. He let the hood of the cloak drop down, revealing a tall man with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hello, Maia."

Saul Mordeth
    Saul had arrived at Kanbel where Wei had asked him to meet. Saul had alway's liked to tinker with tool's and weapon's so he was not suprised to have Wei come to him. Having completed the lightsaber sooner than expected Saul had arrived early.

Setting his backpack down Saul went through his tools and makeshift weapons. Pulling something out Saul sat down on a stool and started to tinker.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    "Hey Wei where you at?"

The Force message sent to the Padawan was heard by Vega as he walked. He could sense then three more lightside users somewhere up ahead, back towards the village. Each had a fairly small force presence, though perhaps one was a Knight. He smiled somewhat to himself; Vega knew his reputation didn't precede him, and would therefore appear as simply an oddly dressed man to them.

"How much farther, Wei?"

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei thought about it. The nearest town....a village called Kanbel...

"I remember now! I had business in Kanbel! I wasn't gonna go until much later, though. Now is a good time, I suppose."

Wei grew more comfortable as he heard his friends and remembered his business.

"Let's hurry up. Now that I remember, it won't be long now to reach the town."

Wei eased into a brisk jogging pace.

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    He followed suit and picked up his speed, careful not to over do it so much so that it would reveal his true nature. He was curious to see whom he would be meeting with ...

Zeke burst from the bushes right in front of Wei and Vega, saber drawn and on.

"Jeez, thought I'd never get through there. The stuff thicker'n...well, you get the idea. How's it going, Wei?"

Dios Kane
    :: Dios was a little behind Maia with a flask glued to his lips. He brught it down and laughed.::
    Good grief Maia, how much farther are you goin to drag me around this place?

SW-Fans.Net Poster

[insert vespa picture]

Wei stopped jogging as Zeke burst from the forest.

"Zeke! Hi. We gotta go to a town not far from here then we go back to the waterfall. cool? Where is everyone else?"

Wei moved around Zeke and continued his jog downstream.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast